It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British police arrest man after spy claim in soldier case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

I'm afraid governments are not exactly in tune with the population - I'm afraid that they don't exactly work for us, although they're supposed to and they profess to.

The fact is that, although some might enter politics to actually help their fellow citizens, the political arena and party politics quickly sucks them in and they become disillusioned and quickly become part of the system, that system of self-interest and self-serving politics. And it would also be important to note that certainly the wealthy and elite and large corporations quietly actually pay high-ranking government workers and whatnot (probably including our very own Prime Minister), you just wouldn't hear about it publicly.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

You can call that statement stupid all you want...but it doesn't change its validity.

The people were not interested in killing everyday folks. They were walking around afterwards, covered in blood, trying to talk to people. They had all manner of means and opportunity....just no motive.

Your response is emotional, not logical. It may feel right, but when you think about it....there is an element of truth there. Even if it seems to you as being insensitive.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
The UK's biggest danger todayis that the BBC & MI5 have been taking on staff the last 4 years that do simply hate British people,

Alt,

While I commend you for your efforts, the truth is the BBC was taken over before many of us were even born.
In the 1960s and 70s. Then by the 1980s and 1990s began to act out Fabian / NWO agenda's right before peoples very eyes. A British general was considering a coup such was the gravity of the move to liberalism etc.

<< 1   >>

join