There are several anomalies about this murder anyway.
1. The internet does have censorship and video can and does get censored all the time...try finding porn on youtube for instance, maybe not
impossible, but not easy. Yet the video of this black guy, doing his political bit to camera, was everywhere, all over the main stream media.
2. The policy of successive British governments has been to not give "terrorists" any air time what so ever. Does anyone recall the banning of Jerry
Adams, in the media. Remember Channel 4 found a voice over guy to read word for word whatever Adams said, in order to get around the ban. So EXTREMELY
strange that this video of an Islamic extremist is aired all over the mainstream media. EXTREMELY STRANGE.
3. Yes we all know everyone has a video phone, but also, EXTREMELY hard to believe that any normal person, would stand videoing a guy who has just
butchered a man in the street, right in front of them, and with weapons still in his blood covered hands, up close and personal. Plausible, but it
does stretch the imagination to breaking point.
4. The attackers were EXTREMELY composed and calm and able to articulate their MISSION STATEMENT clearly and coherently, for maximum publicity. Again,
why would this be aired on mainstream TV, when this is exactly what the terrorists wanted..OBVIOUSLY. So knowing this is what they wanted, why then
wasn't this video banned and censored??????????????
5. The attackers were ENGLISH, born and bread. I wonder what their entire backgrounds are, or are we going to get a Julian Assange story where 5-10 or
more years they just disappeared and went off the radar?????
6. Cameron was out of the country. This is also UNUSUAL. Distance and separation from events always looks fishy, as with Bush on 9/11 reading to the
school kids, just looked contrived and out of place, especially under the circumstances...almost like when a criminal plans a contrived alibi.
Of course they could just be Islamist nutters. But sure there is plenty to build a nice conspiracy on this one. But the M15 link just made it a whole
lot more dodgy.
The obvious ramifications of airing this video can only be an attempt to start a civil war within the UK.
edit on 25-5-2013 by TheBlackHat
because: (no reason given)
edit on 25-5-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)