It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best photo or drawing of an alien

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The following image is rather interesting if you look closely.

It was taken during the Apollo 12 Mission.

AS12-48-7084

Enjoy!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Imurxtacy247

That fotoforensics link is awesome.
Thanks

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I've google searched ET photos for years, I've yet to see a single one that strikes me as one, and I've seen a grey before. For those who want to know what a grey looks like, they don't look as detailed as you might think, they look as fake as the most cliche drawing you've ever seen of one, the reason for this is because they are shape-shifting demons. The thing is, demons they get 99% of their shape-shifting ideas from human pop-culture, if we make ET to look like X based on the masses of movies the demons will usually copy the most generic rendition of that image. Sure, mock, but what I saw was a very generic looking grey, so generic it was almost like seeing CGI in person, no possible support for the head from the neck, not physiologically probable because they aren't physical, they're spirit.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by makaveli3601

Hi Makaveli

My uncle (now deceased) work for Naval Intelligence in the 1960s and told me once that this colour image of a grey zeta-reticulan 'was an authentic military photo of a US military-captured EBE' - apparently there are at least two shots of this same little grey (taken c. 1949 ?) and that the Italian government had something to do with safeguarding the image until the 1990s....unfortunately he would not elaborate any further about it and now, well..he's gone.

Here is the image of the EBE - it is located about 5 inches below the top of the website: sorry that this EBE web site is in Czech !

novazeme.ning.com...

Have a very very very close look at this colour image - you'll see a third cranial lobe behind the 'little earhole' and a lot of other salient details such as the large black eyes (the eyes are not evenly spaced on the face, as many 'eye witnesses' have often said to have testified about) and also the tightly woven greyish-silver 'space suit' jumper which looks almost like a second skin - as if it were sown in one piece or woven around the EBE without seams, very tightly held to the underlying grey skin.

The elongated colour image below also shows some more of the same EBE photo including part of its torso area(but please ignore the smaller images (fakes) on the same page !)

Click on the FIRST of the lower left images to enlarge the one authentic picture

bestuff.com...

I cannot say how much my uncle knew in terms of the ET presence et.c, but he seemed to be very very very interested (and shaken) ref: what Richard C. Hoagland had to say about anomalies on the Martian surface back in the 1990s and kept making veiled references to the Roswell cover-up and how so many of his friends in the military are afraid to speak openly about what they knew for fear of losing their military pensions, which included my uncle !

If you can find a quick way to download this colour image, I think you'll find some ATS members who might be intrigued enough to take a very close look at it...

edit on 30-5-2013 by Sigismundus because: stuttering commpputerrrr

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hello All;

Here's one more you guys might enjoy.

The image number is

LO5-125-H2d

Enjoy!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Isn't that the picture Bob Dean allegedly received from a mexican police officer( or something like that)?
That picture is most likely cropped from a photo which was shot backstage at the movie set for the film Intruders (1992).
Source

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

api.ning.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/> (Human looking Pleiadian Extraterrestrial girl)
(Human looking Pleiadian Extraterrestrial dude)
(photo of supposed 7-8 feet tall Human looking Extraterrestrial 2013rainbowroundtable.ning.com... www.bibliotecapleyades.net... taken in Italy)
(tall Grey)

Enjoy
edit on 31-5-2013 by Smirnov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Although its well worn and oft debunked, I kinda like this one.

IMO that one is a human hybrid, possibly a child, and what they are doing is torture. They have alot of programs in underground bases including genetic work.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
All I can do is show pictures that are roughly like what we've seen, my children also have picked out pictures online. Can't vouch for the pictures, just that they look like what we've seen.

arcturi.com...

trowbridgeplanetearth.com...
Similar in a way to something in my memory.

The rose colored "grey" I saw prior to family abduction was more delicate looking, and twiggy body. Very much a twig type body.

interjer-kvartiry.ru...

The one from the interview and also at the window, that was video'd and on the news, looks quite typical for what even the children have seen.

www.jesusisnojoke.com...
Tall! From what I can gather this couple is from the Travis Walton case, and were onboard with greys.

The man looks very much like the man I recall. The woman is finer featured however. Though the women are mostly scientists/doctors, and quite cool/scientific, the men tended to be more communicative and protectors.

I'm not going to link the ashtar command picture, but I've seen a man very tall, long haired, and wearing a kind of fancy outfit alot like that, but he wasn't ashtar, he was from Rigel I believe.

All the women were blond, their hair was just above shoulder length. Blue uniforms commonly. Some were blond, some had dark haired, all were strong physique. The males guarded the female technicians. I don't know all the bases, but greys seem to have bases on the moon, at least some. The human type ETs, bases within asteroids, or asteroid looking crafts, and stations/bases in space.

edit on 31-5-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by intrptr

Although its well worn and oft debunked, I kinda like this one.

IMO that one is a human hybrid, possibly a child, and what they are doing is torture. They have alot of programs in underground bases including genetic work.

Unity... you don't have to believe EVERYTHING, especially that which is known to be untrue.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

How exactly is it known to be untrue?

Do you have evidence that it's all a lie? The above link is NOT evidence btw

edit on 31-5-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Do you have evidence that it's all a lie?

Try clicking the provided link for starters

Pretty sure you have access to the same internet I do - try google if you need more.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Pretty sure you have access to the same internet I do - try google if you need more.

Should know by now mate that outwith the pranks by fame-seekers and disinfo tactics from TPTB, which is the usual run of the mill stuff in this field, there is talk of genuine videos and pictures existing

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

That particular photo, whether the actual photo is real or not, is less important than the real stuff that is going on underground and in black operations which is horrific. I know its going on, have stood under the stars shaking my fists and asking for help to get this stopped now, and had contact, some kind of test, and then a light ship appeared, huge beautiful craft, like a high council craft (which alligns with the experience and test I'd just had). It was shaped like a kind of flattened wedge shaped jet, with huge platoons on both sides, and maybe 100 or more smaller crafts, maybe 500 even, could fit inside. It was huge!!! The man in the test had said "this is a cultural exchange" and said he had permission from the pleiadian-sirian council. I believe the sirian council is the bad council overseeing earth!!!!

I ask for help for this planet a great deal, since people aren't waking up and ready to tackle the problems head on, serve and protect mode, rescuing kidnapped children, in fact getting every homeless person off the streets would be a good start!

And when you go out with the right intent, really odd things happen. Because they know what I feel and what I stand for and how they will be answering one day to all of us. And if they, the mismanagement teams around this planet and on it, don't know that, they'd better get with the program. We're going to be downloading all of this and combining the files, and all who are allowing horrendous things to take place, or who claim to be Love, yet think Love switches the white hat, for the grey or dark to accomplish a task, are saddly mistaken. Love does no such thing. All you have to do in life is ask: IS THIS LOVE? WHAT WOULD THE HIGHEST FREQUENCY OF THE MOST TENDER CARING AND HELPFUL LOVE DO! Anything else is a crime against all souls and all cosmic citizens.

What is going on in the bases with often children who are homeless, runnaways or kidnpapped, and some in their own families, is horrible experiments along with abuse, sexual abuse and slavery of them.

If everyone was like me, we would have taken back the government, not violently, but never follow bad orders and performed citizens arrests on all rogue employees and we would find every single base and rescue everyone everywhere.

That picture is about something real, whether its fake or not.

I don't care about pictures or video's of ufo's, I don't care about where they come from. Only if what they're showing is real.

And it is!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I read lots of odd opinions on ufology and even some opinions and put downs of the human race, from what to me is military personal writing on forums, or foot soldiers for the dark side.

But the truth is far removed from all of this. This testing ground is not viable, its not allowed. Its not Love, it doesn't help anyone. It is illegal, harm to all souls.

I have always been a witness through my life experiences and all that I've seen taking place, and will be handing in the biggest reports going.

This world is going to be rescued one way or another. And that is all that counts. Nothing here counts to me. I read threads, and keep up on so called world events, and they're negative low frequency distractions to hide what they're trying to accomplish, which is to fail everyone in their tests, and keep their frequency low and unawakened.

All that matters is LOVE. And yet everyone who wants to try and help is blocked on every level. If you wish to start eco farms for the homeless, its impossible. If you have the means to do so, you walk by them with blinders on and are programmed in the materialism. The materialism is the biblical beast, by the way. The religions themselves are programs, the most strongly run control programs they have, not to be confused with real spirituality.

Everyone here is blocked. They can't choose differently, and free will becomes a game in your mind, not reflected in action.

So when I pass over I want them all arrested and getting the massive counseling they need.

Nothing matters except for Serve and Protect and getting all people out of here.
edit on 31-5-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

It is possible that 2 distinct internets exist. I really wish that I didnt need any verification for anything. I would have so much more to talk about at parties...and the freaky chicks Would dig me.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by derpif

Hi Derpif--

The link you provided had the following QUOTE:

"It was cropped from this original photo, found by Mexican researcher Luis Ruiz Noguez, which as we once again repeat, is the source and reference for most of our information in this Alien November: " UNQUOTE

forgetomori.com...

But it is clear that the 'photo' in the LINK above with the human next to the 'alien' is NOT an 'original photo' at all but a retouched photo (look carefully at in) but a collage notice the obvious amateur later touch-ups and lacks the clarity of the other older photo (1st of the lower left images)

bestuff.com...

At any rate, the image seems to have the 'ring of authenticity' unlike 99.999% of the other 'zeta reticulan greys' on the internet.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yea, almost all of the pictures on this thread does not look like real gray aliens. They are faked photos. There was a video with a real gray alien it was recorded by some Portuguese guys in South America. I am not sure where that video went though.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Here is the closest image I could find of what the alien looked like that I met...

The eyes are not right though...they were closely set eyes and not large but average and the color and pupils were different somehow...she was what they call an alien hybrid...
edit on (6/2/1313 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
since we are voting...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join