It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign troops and armored vehicles spotted in America’s New Hampshire, Florida, and West Virginia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'm really surprised this hasn't been posted here already.
Do we have any ATS members in these areas that can verify this story?

“Just had a phone call from a man in Jacksonville Florida who lives right on the flight path of the Naval Air station there who advised that starting early yesterday morning there has been a constant flow of huge unmarked military transport planes landing non-stop since. He thinks they’re C130′s and C17′s. He said he’s never in all the years there seen more than a dozen per day. These jets are silver and plain, no tail markings”, writes Schuffert in her blog.

”I had several high level militia members call me with Intel which confirmed on UN soldiers being flown into Indiana on 130’s and C17’s, being issued US army name tapes and ranks, and being put under order of DHS on top of that multiple armed swat raids being led by IRS in Texas, Florida, Mississippi and Georgia,” she continues.

Schuffert also adds that when soldiers ask their military command about incoming flights, they are told “you did not see what you thought you saw”.

vineoflife.net...

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Yes there was a scheduled international exercise .Read about it a few month's back.I remember Japan was invited.Some drill along the lines of recapturing a Island. Preping for a scenario , with China taking some of those disputed Islands back.Don't have much more to add.Why can't it be a international sport's event and we all just play nice.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I live in Jacksonville near the air field. My house is under the flight path of pretty much any flight approaching Jacksonville from the east. I have not seen this increase in activity mentioned above. There are some days when there is virtually no activity, and others when they come in by the dozens, but that is not often, usually only when they are conducting exercises or drills.

Jacksonville is one of the loudest cities in the country because of the air traffic, so I'm not sure how someone would notice any kind of shift or change in it.

~Namaste

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I was in West Virginia last week on vacation. I did see quite a few C 130's flying. The main thing I found odd was that they were flying fairly low and seemed to be following the interstate. That may not seem too odd, but not something ive really ever seen them do there.

top topics

join