It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lake of Fire and Brimstone? Pffft! Hell would be THIS:-DDD!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
A place for,eg members of members of WBC,Really evil people-whoever according to you,deserves more than a burning lake-don't you think being in the presence of This lil guy -FOR ALL ETERNITY-may suffice nicely?

edit on 25-5-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Knife!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

I discovered this through my 15yo daughter,she was trying to find something to keep her 6yo brother occupied while she was playing games on the other pc-and i started watching what he was howling with laughter about.Then he put on another AO vid..and another..and another.And then the thought came to me-imagine not being able to turn the pc off,or go to another vid-imagine being tethered in a room with that l'il orange-for all eternity

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I hate those annoying fruit! I would rather spend all of eternity swimming in the lava of an active volcano! Whoever created them should have to spend eternity locked in a vault with Gilbert Godfrey!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Oh so that's his name-Gilbert Godfrey

Or,on the other hand they could spend all eternity with the vivacious,bubbly,fun-loving,exuberantly cheerful miss Kristen Stewart

The hubby remarked that she would be great in ads for laxatives-in the "before" pic-cause she always looks constipated

This would be the "after" pic

edit on 27-5-2013 by Raxoxane because: typo

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

What have I done to make you want to torture me so? Gilbert and vampire girl pics in the same post- you are being unjustly cruel Rax!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

And now for the coup de grace

top topics

join