It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two UFOs Filmed Over Denver - Daytime Footage - May 7, 2013

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Check out this video brought to my attention by a guy from Denver who goes by the YouTube name "joey lefttoes". Joey filmed this after work on May 7, 2013. This daytime footage shows a bright object unlike a typical conventional aircraft moving along, when all of a sudden a second object appears out of nowhere. The second object begins to move with the first object and seemingly disappears and reappears. You'll notice the sky is overcast with dark clouds, so we can rule out any reflection from the sun being the cause. Also, the objects are not moving towards Joey but away from him, so we can also rule out any headlights being the explanation. These seem to be self illuminous objects consistent with the "flying spheres" that many have filmed over the past six decades.

Here's the footage he captured:

Link to Video

Here's more footage of these "Flying Spheres" that have been filmed over the past six decades or so.

Link to video "Flying Spheres".

This may not be 100% proof of any E.T. presence, but it is interesting that these types of unidentified flying objects are still being filmed. These are probably the most common type of UFOs going all the way back to the WWII era when they were known by pilots as "Foo Fighters". Pilots in those days reported these objects flying next to them and expirimenting equipment failure such as gauges not working when they appeared. So my question is, what are these anomalies? The amount of footage of these objects over the decades alone proves this is a real anomaly of some sort.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
lol, its a plain going in and out of clouds.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearYourMind
Check out this video

So we have a "UFO" video with added music..... that means hoax.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NISMOALTI

There are two objects. The second appears in front of the first. Watch it in full screen if you can.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

There isn't any music. The first video is the footage from Denver recorded on May 7, 2013. No music is added.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NISMOALTI

For a plane to appear luminous it would need
A: Sunlight reflecting
B: Coming towards us with headlights on.

The objects are moving away from us, so it's not headlights. Also, it is overcast with dark clouds, so sunlight is not reflecting either.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I am under the impression these things are probes of some kind...remotely operated or AI controlled.
Fireballs too are sometimes really probes......
Or maybe they are trying to cancel the atmospheric radiation weve let loose......

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
We live in Colorado and saw something that looked like that on Sunday May 19. It turned out to be one of those planes that drags a banner with a message on the back (they fly those a lot around Denver during the spring/summer season).

So, I think it may possibly be the same thing in this video. I'm not sure because of the angle of the objects but wanted to put that possibility out there.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I am under the impression these things are probes of some kind...remotely operated or AI controlled.
Fireballs too are sometimes really probes......
Or maybe they are trying to cancel the atmospheric radiation weve let loose......

I've been keeping up on some events occuring along the China/India border regarding dozens of these spheres that were spotted concerning India officials. Perhaps they are a new type of drone technology? Here's one of those articles. UFOs on China/India border

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So I says to myself, If ever I am driving on the road and I see something, I pulls over to the side and I steps out my door and whip my trusty camera into battery, steadying the shot by balancing it on the open door. Then I use zoom once or twice to full range so's I can brin it here later and others that are good with software can do stuff with it.

Instead, we hand hold our shaky-cam and (here's the tell), "use zoom as much as I could."

That covers me when I claim oofo, because I realized that whatever it was just steadily blows along with the wind, all the way out of view.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

Looks like an airplane towing a banner to me, just too far away to see.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
So I says to myself, If ever I am driving on the road and I see something, I pulls over to the side and I steps out my door and whip my trusty camera into battery, steadying the shot by balancing it on the open door. Then I use zoom once or twice to full range so's I can brin it here later and others that are good with software can do stuff with it.

Instead, we hand hold our shaky-cam and (here's the tell), "use zoom as much as I could."

That covers me when I claim oofo, because I realized that whatever it was just steadily blows along with the wind, all the way out of view.

Did you see the second object appear? At first glance I didn't think much of this, but after viewing it a dozen times and looking at the second object I was a bit more interested. What is illuminating these objects? They are bright white lights moving together and the second object appears and disappears several times. Balloons reflect sunlight while lanterns don't just appear in mid glide like that. The lights also don't resemble fire from a lantern, so what could be luminous on a cloudy day like this? If these were aircraft you might expect to see FAA lights, but we don't. Also, if these were headlights from an aircraft they would have to be moving relatively towards the camera, but they are not.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I don't know what it is. But I can't rule out an object steadily drifting with the wind. Can you?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by driver78

Looks like an airplane towing a banner to me, just too far away to see.

That seems plausible. It does seem to have a rectangular shape. Banners do fly lower than the plane too. You might have nailed it.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveyLadybug
We live in Colorado and saw something that looked like that on Sunday May 19. It turned out to be one of those planes that drags a banner with a message on the back (they fly those a lot around Denver during the spring/summer season).

So, I think it may possibly be the same thing in this video. I'm not sure because of the angle of the objects but wanted to put that possibility out there.

I think you're right. Thanks for the input. It does look like a banner the more I look at it.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
still say plane, i live in colorado and always see reflections on planes like that. i also see c 130's flying in formation about 200 yards off the ground, awesome sight. back to the fake ufo, its a plane!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The objects are moving away from us, so it's not headlights. Also, it is overcast with dark clouds, so sunlight is not reflecting either.

Or white plane in front of dark clouds seriously do people not think on here! Look at the shadows in your video the light is coming from the LEFT!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Or white plane in front of dark clouds seriously do people not think on here! Look at the shadows in your video the light is coming from the LEFT!

Alright calm down. I already agreed that it looks like a plane with a banner. This guy brought the video to my attention and I told him I knew where it could be analyzed, so I posted it here. Why are people so hateful and angry on ATS these days? Settle down, this is what ATS is all about....debunking and analyzing. It took no time for someone from Denver to chime in on the fact that a plane with a banner was flying that weekend. That's why I love ATS because unlike YouTube you get informed people from all around and it usually takes no time at all to get to the bottom of things.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Hey just saying but consider the Tesla ship as real.
Then no more 'Do you believe in UFOs?'
No they are Tesla ships.
Easy.
So I think your videos are about Tesla ships.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

That's what I've been hearing a lot lately. I assume you are referring to the second video on the "Spheres". Know of any good books, vids, or websites I can read up on these Tesla ships. I could pick somewhere to start, but if you have any recommendations I would appreciate it.

edit on 25-5-2013 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join