It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Were Immortal (Longevity) - What Would You Do? How Would You Go About It?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Sounds pretty terrible to be honest. I have no desire to keep these memories for thousands and thousands of years. I prefer a fresh start over the same ole same ole.

But IF I was immortal, I'd probably off myself after a hundred or so years. I'd hate to have to live forever while I see all my friends and loved ones dying around me. Being immortal would be the cruelest joke someone could play on me in my opinion.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
Say you stopped ageing after 25 (or, if you are currently older than 25, reverted back to such peak health and condition); were disease-resistant (cancer, AIDs, viruses etc) and were radiation-resistant...

What would you do? How would you go about your life?

P.S.

You could indeed die (e.g. incineration, chopping off of head, stabbing heart), but it'd just be very hard to. Ergo, should no terrible accident befall you, you can theoretically live for at least 1000 years, before ageing by a year for example.

Imagine being falsely accused of murder and being sentenced to life in prison. BRRRRR!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join