It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know the alien agenda and why they wont land.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry but you are incorrect, they are already here on Earth now and I have been for a very very long time.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerow

Im not challenging u. I agree that is not the reason theyre not showing up. But do u have any good links to info on why they really aint showing up?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

This is an awesome quote/saying.

I feel like it also ties into this as well:

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

-Aristotle

Seriously, keep going down the rabbit hole (OP). I don't see how anyone can accept anything and hold it be true in this day and age where information is the new battleground and disinformation and trickery is around every corner.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
So the Old Empire ain't all that scary and can't do s**t

&

The Domain Expeditionary Force are just a bunch of softies who are too scared to upset the Old Empire?

WTF...

There has got to be about 1,054,065,354,657,650,350,454,040 types of Alien out there... have you seen how big the Universe is...

~ CrzayFool

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I found the op post to be unintelligible

So, really, everyone wants control and god status and the feeling of being god like, but humans are not all coming to an agreement of how this will be achieved, so the aliens are here to influence either by mind control or by teaching those willing to learn. When either side succeeds, they will show. All they want is for us to become a part of their group. But theres two different groups and theres two different lifestyles.

This makes no sense. If you want to know the plain and simple reason they won't "land" it's this.

E.T. has never visited this planet yet, the greys & the reptilians are simple shapes invented by shape-shifting demons.

Use the logic part of your brain for a second and consider this logically...

Why do the greys visit people 99% of the time when they are in bed?

Because they are demons.

Why do abductions feel like lucid dreams?

Because they are demonic abductions, with vivid messages of fear imbedded in them.

Do you believe for a second that an E.T. race would travel million, billions, trillions of light years only to appear in the middle of the night while you were in bed? This makes no sense, but it makes perfect sense when you know they are not E.T. but in fact are demons.

Don't get my wrong, I do believe there are many inhabited worlds, I just know for a fact, the greys are demons. They are expert deceivers, they are expert liars, expert fear mongers.

1,000 years ago these very same demons appeared as angels of light, with the purpose of deception, but an unwelcome side effect took place, it still caused people to believe in God, even though they were seeing false-angels. These very same demons now prefer to appear as greys, reptilians, even UFO balls of light in the sky, the result is much more promising on the deceptive front, it causes people to not strengthen their belief in God.

I believe God created countless worlds, and many of those worlds God populated with intelligent life, but He purposely placed these populated worlds far away, He left the demons here to tempt us, to test us, we have the intelligence and spirit to detect and destroy the plan of these evil spirits, we need to exercise our God given gifts.
edit on 26-5-2013 by Zotor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

So, really, everyone wants control and god status and the feeling of being god like, but humans are not all coming to an agreement of how this will be achieved, so the aliens are here to influence either by mind control or by teaching those willing to learn. When either side succeeds, they will show. All they want is for us to become a part of their group. But theres two different groups and theres two different lifestyles.
edit on 24-5-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

You state in your title you "know" the alien agenda, then immediately preface with "spiritual" and proceed to invoke war. Nothing like wrapping together spirit + war on the onset of your thread. Genius!

It's always best to claim "I've had a breakthough" then to state you "know" the agenda and somehow manage to get it all out there for the world in just a few short paragraphs. (paraphrasing right?)

Listen, I don't claim to know everything but I can certainly tell you that your aliens dear sir have been on this planet before you were a thought, before your mother was a thought and before her mothers mother. They were also here before your mothers, mothers mother. etc, etc, etc.

I suppose since you used the word "alien" instead of extraterristrials then technically you aren't wrong in stating "you know the alien agenda", hey guess what me too! Their agenda is looking for a path to citizenship

al·ien/ˈeɪlyən, ˈeɪliən/ Show Spelled [eyl-yuhn, ey-lee-uhn] Show IPA
noun
1. a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization ( distinguished from citizen ).
2. a foreigner.
3. a person who has been estranged or excluded.
4. a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.
adjective
5. residing under a government or in a country other than that of one's birth without having or obtaining the status of citizenship there.
6. belonging or relating to aliens: alien property.
7. unlike one's own; strange; not belonging to one: alien speech.
8. adverse; hostile; opposed (usually followed by to or from ): ideas alien to modern thinking.
9. extraterrestrial.

What makes you believe your thoughts on aliens is the correct one? What led you down this path?

Did it happen to have anything to do with the Summerians? That's a pretty good place to start as well as Atlantis, Mu (Lumeria). Just remember that which is above so below. These "aliens" have been with us since time had any meaning for us. Wether their reasons for interacting in the shadows (during this age) with us is for benevolent reasons or simply for themselves is utterly irrelevant.

They haven't waged war on us because if they did, you would know. Nor is there a war for your soul but that doesn't make your soul or your life here important. So then it stands to reason they are not looking to make us extinct right? What do they want? Why are they so consumed with us yet refuse to make themselves known? Is it simply to study us? Perhaps. Or is it something sinister? Or perhaps a guiding hand as we plow through the dark ages of 3rd density fighting amongst each other to show who has the badest ego?

Where is the destroyer of worlds and egos when you need him? Ah, that's right....shh

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zotor
I found the op post to be unintelligible

This makes no sense. If you want to know the plain and simple reason they won't "land" it's this.

E.T. has never visited this planet yet, the greys & the reptilians are simple shapes invented by shape-shifting demons.

Use the logic part of your brain for a second and consider this logically...

Why do the greys visit people 99% of the time when they are in bed?

Because they are demons.

Why do abductions feel like lucid dreams?

Because they are demonic abductions, with vivid messages of fear imbedded in them.

Do you believe for a second that an E.T. race would travel million, billions, trillions of light years only to appear in the middle of the night while you were in bed? This makes no sense, but it makes perfect sense when you know they are not E.T. but in fact are demons.

Don't get my wrong, I do believe there are many inhabited worlds, I just know for a fact, the greys are demons. They are expert deceivers, they are expert liars, expert fear mongers.

1,000 years ago these very same demons appeared as angels of light, with the purpose of deception, but an unwelcome side effect took place, it still caused people to believe in God, even though they were seeing false-angels. These very same demons now prefer to appear as greys, reptilians, even UFO balls of light in the sky, the result is much more promising on the deceptive front, it causes people to not strengthen their belief in God.

I believe God created countless worlds, and many of those worlds God populated with intelligent life, but He purposely placed these populated worlds far away, He left the demons here to tempt us, to test us, we have the intelligence and spirit to detect and destroy the plan of these evil spirits, we need to exercise our God given gifts.
edit on 26-5-2013 by Zotor because: (no reason given)

*sigh* This is actually why they don't show themselves. People are just not ready for the truth. In the end all shall be revealed. Your aliens are your Gods, your Gods are your aliens. They're not being secretive about it, they actually told you, you just refuse to listen. When we have experienced enough to move to the next density as was foretold is when all will be revealed.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Dear people,

I dont respond to judgment and ridicule, nor does it phase me. I prefer to stay out of arguments in these discussions because arguments and responding to ridicule is always counterproductive.

If anyone here is genuinely interested in anything I have to say, and would like to talk about this scenario that I have brought up, I will answer any questions, or maybe you have a related idea that you would like to share. Otherwise, I promise, youre wasting your time talking to me.

-smithjustinb

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I hope you didn't take my post as ridicule. If you did, my apologies.

I may have been a little more harsh on Zotor but it's something about blowing off real physical sightings and just saying "Eh, demons did it" because many take place in bed. lol.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I wanted to share this with you. For me it strikes me as the closest to the truth we can get our hands on. Of course this is my reality and everyone needs to find their own reality.

Let just hope in the end we all realize that in the end we are all one.

Stay Sacred my friend. The search for truth is always the most noble.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
all the ideas and opinions here expressed are interesting. in our world that we know it there many facets of our lives. the secular the religious and the seriously mundane. however as for demons and aliens go i would have to say that both are equally possible to exist. both have been videotaped and pic have been snapped..usually out of focus or grainy and poor camera angle, and zoom. none have proven to be the real thing.
my way of thinking is that there are alien and demons out there and they have been coming here for so long they have crept into our religions and somewhat daily life by being seen in some way or another. with the advent of cameras and security screens we have. statistically the numbers would increase and the knowledge of other sightings would increase.
i have heard of the various theories and postulations s to why they are here.
DNA gathering
hybridism
we are a galactic zoo
they are our protectors for our own good
they have formed alliances with governments
my own idea...they are the galactic police

lets start with the DNA gathering.....why would a species that can travel through space or a worm hole need us for DNA? if the we came from theory is right and they manipulated us when we were cavemen why would they need our DNA when they themselves changed us to what we are today?

hybridism.......as with DNA argument making hybrids with us just dosent make sense, if they did in fact change us to who we are today wouldn't they have a massive repository of all kinds of intergalactic species DNA on hand somewhere?

the zoo. we cant be the sole life in the galaxy...our very existence proves there can be other life in the universe. perhaps in the dim past a scout ship or a cruise liner happened to come across us or our sudden use of radio and television waves attracted them... either way they know of us now. so they have periodic flyovers or specific missions to perform. the abductions can be a way to assess our development as a species as a whole and possibly add to a repository somewhere. as for the claims that some women did indeed have babies with the aliens DNA, it is possible maybe it was an experiment to see if we were compatible with them somehow.
we could be just a side stop for travelers just poking around like we did when the safaris were held in the deepest Africa in the late 1800s and early 1900s they wanted to see what we do on a daily basis so they come and hover and just watch.and when we see them in flight they are just going to another site here to be ticked off on a sightseeing list.

i have heard of many alien councils that are supposed to present in the universe..however no one has come forward with damming evidence to prove it.sure a few people have state matter of fact that there are councils....but how exactly did they get their information this?
as for our protectors. why would they protect us? we are ants to them or some weird bizarre form of life. just as we see that in them.

the alliance with the governments i think is fairly laughable. what do we have that they need? for a race that can zip around in craft at 18000 miles an hour and do hairpin turns on a dime seem a bit farfetched. we ourselves have not gotten past the tribal warfare stage in our development. we spend more on military than we do on education and space exploration and other services that are needed for the people on this planet. we have nothing that would benefit them in the slightest.if their race was dying...wouldn't they go to these phantom councils for help from someone on their sophisticated level? and if there was no council...what could we do for them except give them a place here....when in fact they could if they wanted to take our planet from us.

as for warfare between them perhaps they do have their squabbles and infighting. take men in black for instance, the cockroaches of the universe were greedy and they involved earth in their spats,k stated that there always is a cruiser or a death ray above us and the earth is always under imminent attack. the public dosent have the right to know what they don't know keeps this miserable world happy and dumb to the fact of whats up there.
Stephen Hawking summed it up fairly well and this bold for a noted and well respected scientist in his field..."if the aliens come we need to be worried. they will come not in piece but for ends and means of their own." but that was pretty much what he said. i agree with his view right now because there has been no overt position from the aliens to come and world publicly announce themselves. except maybe the flyover of the white house in the fifties.perhaps they are fighting amongst themselves and right now we don't fit in any of the 50 plus races plans for now.or perhaps we are little more than side stop or a rallying place for their fleets or we just happen to be in convenient area of the cosmos.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zotor

OK I tell you what I think ....

Angels & Demons aka Fallen Angels are the same

Aka Those that came from Heaven down to Earth

Good Witch Bad Witch ... those that keep the Balance of Mankind

To Me the Holy Books To Mythology is All Alien that what I look at it with an open Mind
as most Religions are adopted from others

as the Sumerians humanoid winged being that ive posted recently on this thread
that pretty much resembles like aka Angels ! to Demons what shows in Egyptian gods too

Worlds Apart ...

pre Columbia

Sumerian
Demon ?

Angel

it just the Point Where they have came from !

either another Planet to another Plane Dimension

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronthealien

the alliance with the governments i think is fairly laughable. what do we have that they need? for a race that can zip around in craft at 18000 miles an hour and do hairpin turns on a dime seem a bit farfetched. we ourselves have not gotten past the tribal warfare stage in our development. we spend more on military than we do on education and space exploration and other services that are needed for the people on this planet. we have nothing that would benefit them in the slightest.if their race was dying...wouldn't they go to these phantom councils for help from someone on their sophisticated level? and if there was no council...what could we do for them except give them a place here....when in fact they could if they wanted to take our planet from us.

What makes that so laughable? If elements within government have access to the truth via the Brotherhood of the Snake (Freemasonry, etc, etc) and it is critical to keep that information sealed (because we are not ready), then wouldn't it stand to reason they would be in cahoots with the government?

If the so called aliens are the same as those in bible, as well as those from Roman, Pagan, Sumerian, Hindu faiths. Then we could surmise it's all about us and our journey. IMO there is no way these entities would be so consumed with us unless it was

a.) a job:

Aliens (Gods, Angels) tasked with the protection and oversight of humans evolution as we strive for god consciousness.

b.) an obsession:

Perhaps they are just fascinated by our behaviors and destructive personalities.

c.) they have a huge stake in all this:

The need our meat sacks so they can interact in our dimension.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
if they are the galactic police by no it has to be a far gone conclusion that we are no threat to anybody except ourselves. we cant get manned craft past the moon right now and the only thing that we sent into the outer reaches are our primitive voyagers and pioneers spacecraft.

as for them influencing us in the past it is possible. with their unproven psychic abilities perhaps they sent messages in dreams to our inventors to help us succeed and grow in the technology fields and we built off those. and perhaps through the ages they did come down and since the people that met them and talked to them had no real idea of who they were speaking with listened and followed their guidance, whether it be religious or secular and technological. the Indians, and Egyptians and others do have unusual steles and carvings and other such artifacts that don't really fit that mainstream archaeologists ignore or bury. the Baghdad battery, the golden planes that were found in central America. the carvings of what can only be described as space men in space suits. the Indians epics of the Mahabharata. even the Hebrew and Christian religions talk of unusual craft and people in their book. so did these ancient people come up with these themselves or did a race come and influence them? i could imagine ancient people looking up in the sky and seeing something that they cant explain and attempt to duplicate in stone for posterity or to possibly understand what it meant.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

But are they really separated by good and evil? To take that position one has already taken sides and are not really seeing the big picture.

This is brilliant. This made me pause.
I think it deserves repeating before I read further.
Thank you

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Your post is not sensible. It is not possible to know that which is not knowledge and the things you said are not knowledge they are, at best, conjecture, opinion and speculation.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There could be a variety of reason as to why they won't park a ship on to earthly soil. Maybe they have to be in suit to walk in our atmosphere. Maybe they just don't care and would prefer to stay as how should we say as an urban myth. Something that is quite possibly real, but at the same time, unreal.

I believe that we would be out of our league with civilizations that are in the type 2 category and up. Type one would be better suit to our psychology as they can be perceived as being normal flesh and blood, even though they are just as advanced as modern day human to let say 500 A.D person.

Not only that, we would want them to fix our problems wouldn't we and this could cause a heap of problems knowing of advanced civilizations could help but yet, won't for what ever reason(prime directive maybe)? They wouldn't want to land unless they felt that it is the right time.

I think they will just present themselves in the skies for the next while(god know how long a while to them), and I believe this would classified as contact of the third kind or second kind, where they are visible but won't appear in person. But yet its in front of your face.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'll bite.

Originally posted by smithjustinb
I understand it now. There really is a sort of war going on for the fate of humanity. I know why they havent made themselves apparent yet.

What exactly is you premise in terms of "there is a sort [sic] of war going on for the fate of humanity[sic]"?
You need define that to start your argument.

Some of you arent going to like what I have to say. You wont understand, and youll ridicule my thread.

Bad start. Appeal to emotion is a logical fallacy. Deal with it. Right now, your whole premise is down the drain. I said I'll bite, I will. Just keep that one in mind, Skippy.

Know that whej I use the word, "spirit“ or "god" im not being dogmatic. I use the word spirit to describe the essence of what It is to be alive. And the word god to describe a creator of all things. Even if that means god is the universe itself.

So basically, you set a non-premise upon a non-cognitive reasoning background.
Right now, the convo ends, you understand that? Or do you?
I said I'll bite. I will.
Just keep that one in mind too.

The war doesnt involve much fighting and killing, although im not discarding that as a possibility. The war is a spiritual one. Let me get to the point.

Alright, so you just set a landscape.
Now, you inject casualties yet covering your a$$ with "Although I am not discarding that as a possibility".
Either you have prior knowledge to a point or hypothesis or you don't.
You can't have both.
Clearly, you have nothing.
Your monologue is already double dead at this point.

The aliens are very careful about choosing who they interact with.

How do you know?

They dont come down and interact with all of us simply because it would debase them and they would lose power.

What is exactly your basis for that claim? Care to extrapolate or present evidence of your claim?
I thought so.
Moving on.

This goes for the good ones and the bad ones.

How do you make a difference and who are THEY?

When you hear about "a war", this is what it is referring to.

What is that? Not only your argument is already collapsed like a birthday cake that waited too long, it is also indecipherable because you don't give any clue to what you are talking about.
In layman's words that's talking out of your a$$.
Moving on.

[quote]Humans are mixed up. Weve got good guys and bad guys. For either one to come down and begin public interaction and communication, we have to approach totality of.good or bad. Both parties want to hang out with us, but neither can. You have to have a spiritual understanding to understand why.

That is where anti-psychotic should kick in for your own good.
You are speaking nonsense.
What you just wrote does not mean anything at all. It's just word salad — something very common with people living with a mental disorder.

Harmony is when your will is done.

What is Harmony?
What is will?

Some people will something, but dont feel harmony. It has to be total will execution. There cant be anything left out. Everything has to occur because you will it. 

That's where dosage should be questioned and most probably increased.

There are two approaches to harmony. One approach is through control by interfering with the will of others.

What process are you talking about? What's the model?

Fear controls. When you make people fear you, you are in control. Anything they do after that, is a reaction to your presence and will to be fearsome. 

This is very naive and childish a reasoning, but why not.
World History classes would do good. Some theology as well. You blatantly lack both at this point.

The other approach is through love. Love is the acceptance of what is occurring and the reformation of your will to conform to how things already are.

Fantastic! Where does exactly that definition of 'love' comes from? How? Why?
Physiologically, that's when the turd is starting to show.

This approach allows you to excercise your will, but not at anothers expense.

What approach exactly? Is it 'love' or 'fear control' — or both? One's 'will' is still not even explained let alone defined here. Just as a reminder, of course.

This approach employs an understanding of unity to realize that what others do,

What is 'unity'? What do 'others do'?

you are also doing because you and them are one.

I am doing nothing but trying really hard to comprehend the inane, ameba-like (an insult to amoebas) verbiage you are currently belching.

[...] see next

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Part II [.../...]

Both approaches bring harmony and the feeling of being the creator.

Wow. WoW! Whoa! Hang on. Hang on a minute here.
That presupposes you DO know what 'feeling like the creator' is. Therefore, you have experienced it, therefore you are, or are akin to the Creator (whatever that is).
How?
Why?

Also, harmony still needs be defined and furthermore linked to said Creator.
What is your backing up on all that?
Nothing?
Thought so.
Moving on...

They arent showing up because doing so would disrupt the harmony of either group, because the bad ones cant make us all fear them and the good ones find it hard to accept some of our actions.

At this point, either your are 12 and really high either on blunt or on testosterone gone wrong — OR, you are much older and either totally clueless (bad education, bad, background) or just simply unable to fire two synapses at the same time. Which is a possibility.
Another possibility is: you are trolling and your aim is jazzing out inane claims as a coping mechanism for being outcast (possibly for very valid reasons).

So, really, everyone wants control and god status and the feeling of being god like,

Says who? Your own private paranoia?
Sorry to break it to you but that is your own mind. Not everybody’s.
Moving on.

but humans are not all coming to an agreement of how this will be achieved, so the aliens are here to influence either by mind control or by teaching those willing to learn.

Lovely.
What’s the agreement?
What’s the achievement, exactly?
Who are the aliens?
How do you define ‘willing to learn’?

Just. Asking.

When either side succeeds, they will show.

When my tea cup is high fission quantum talking, the singularity will show up.

See? Anyone can claim anything —as crazy as you do and even more, and more colourful and fun—, and we end up with the same: WTF is he talking about?!

All they want is for us to become a part of their group. But theres two different groups and theres two different lifestyles.

Define ‘group’ and define ‘lifestyles’.
What does that even friggin mean?

Clearly, you come up with an assumption —whatever that is— with prior knowledge to what ‘they’ —whoever they are— want.
You therefore KNOW what they WANT and you end up being a mere ‘medium’ here, telling us what it’s all about without telling anything because your argument from sentence one is so way off line, illogic, effed up and meaningless even a supercomputer and otherwise advanced brain would grin at you, after blowing your brains off (like — SPLAT) on the silver screen you just created.

In other words: you have no idea what you are talking about, you use words you have not even a remote idea what they mean, and you come up still, with claims so loud your backing up should scream volumes when all we hear is a deafening silence.

Conclusion: You’re either stupid as a box of rocks (one possibility), irresponsible (and it’s not your fault but don’t skip medication), or, you are full of it and should be called for it which is what I am doing.
edit on 26-5-2013 by TheHierophant because: typo

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

But are they really separated by good and evil? To take that position one has already taken sides and are not really seeing the big picture.

This is brilliant. This made me pause.
I think it deserves repeating before I read further.
Thank you
Sorry, just have to say one of the "Detractors" reminds me of two of the "ODDs" that follow me around
Obsessive Debunking Disorder (ODD)?

It comes from just trying to get back to basics. Thank you kindly for the compliment.

One deeper thought that must be considered is, if we have these two "opposing" forces that claim to be very ancient, very wise, very everything delivered with cherries and cream, why after millions upon millions of years, have they not been able to master the art of "Compromise", and employ it? Are they really that advanced if they can not come to a wise and admirable choice concerning the highly UN-advanced simple minded earthlings, who sometimes actually do employ compromise? It really makes me wonder who is actually the advanced ones.

Seems to me it would be a simple piece of cake if they really were all the positive attributes we have to assigned to our "Opposing Forces". Unless......... "They" have another more covert agenda. The more people that die on this planet, I really wonder......
edit on 26-5-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: Add reference ODD

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join