It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of the Migrating Chocolate Bar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It is elementary my dear Watson. The candy bar left the same way it arrived, via wildlife. Obviously it smelled like food, but the wrapper was difficult and the bar was heavy. Either the same bird/animal took the bulky candy bar for another try, or a different one grabbed it. I hope they enjoyed their hard earned meal.

edit on 26-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
In this case it might be a haunted window and the candy bar is an apport, or a paranormal appearance of something from one place to another.

Windows are thresholds to a building and a threshold is where the veil is thin, meaning other things from other dimensions have easier times going through them. Best to lock them at night, and keep them clean from dirt and bugs.

Perhaps someone you knew who has passed had some connection with a candy bar. Also look for other poltergeist signs like open cabinets or drawers in the kitchen. If you decide to eat the candy bar, take it to a priest to be blessed first, make sure there isn't any evil attached to it.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

Well if you want to add credit to this theory, my girlfriend says her grandma (who has passed) used to give her and her sister Crispy Crunch bars when she would get them a treat.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blaqueice

Your girlfriend is having you on.

I'd start wracking my brains as to what you could have done to her recently to warrant such tomfoolery whilst also being thankful she isn't the 'cling film over the toilet' type of gal.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
check the bar, actually unwrap it and look for claw marks, but if it's been hot those may not even be there anymore.
But to be completely honest, matter does not just manifest, the energy needed would be very noticeable. I'd lean towards animals if claw marks are present, otherwise a neighbor was setting example for their kid not behaving good and threw their candy bar out while on a walk.

But I'd honestly go with closing the entrances to your home while no one is home, and then we'd be able to make a better guess as to what happened, plus aren't you worried about break ins?

Aunt Bee doesn't live down the road, this doesn't appear to be Mayberry.
edit on 27-5-2013 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

haha, I honestly wish this were the case. She's more of a 'pop out of the closet with a zombie mask on' kind of girl.

Even if she was trying for the subtle scare, she definitely would have come clean about it by now.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blaqueice

Never underestimate the allure of sweet, sweet revenge.

If not her; it's definitely alien ghost pigeons.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
All I could think of while reading your post is that it's a Willy Wonka type trickery. But really though, a bird or other animal sounds plausible. I have squirrels scaling the walls of my apartment complex to leave their treats on my 12th-floor balcony. I find weird things in my plant pots all the time!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join