It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: UPDATE: Arafat May Have Liver Failure and Could Be Moved To Cairo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
And what religion are you Royalpar1?

I'll tell you, I do not believe in God, but I do believe in land, and justice. And the Israelis deserve no land, but they do deserve justice, which would be when they are sent fleeing from Jeruselam.

[edit on 6-11-2004 by cstyle226]

Given that it's historically the City of David, why should they be sent packing? After all, they were there before the Romans. The Palestinians certainly weren't.

Most of the world agreed with you, and decided justice for the Holocaust came in the form of Israel.
However, the Jordanians jumped the gun, lost the war and cost the Palestinians the opportunity to build their own state as the Jews built theirs. The Brits had pretty much given them equal "self-determination".

The only peice of land the Israelis have a "moral" claim on is the Golan Heights. Syria gave up their "moral" claim when they used it to randomly drop shells on Haifa.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
And with that, the Jihad continues.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Suspicions of Arafat being poisoned....

Arafat Was Slowly, Fatally Poisoned Say Palestinian Sources

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
If he was poisoned, I would look towards an internal suspect before I pointed a finger at the Mossad. Its the perfect op. You get what you want by eliminating him, and can pin the blame on the Mossad.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Excellent point...the Israeli's would never do such a thing.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Sunday, November 7, 2004. 1:01am (AEDT)

Nabil Abu Rdainah, a senior aide to Mr Arafat, said the 75-year-old leader was in a serious condition at the military hospital where doctors have been unable to determine why his health suddenly deteriorated last week.

He did not comment on a report attributed to Palestinian sources on the website of a leading Israeli daily newspaper that the Palestinian President had partially emerged from a coma and was communicating with doctors.

www.abc.net.au...

edit: forgot link

Sanc'.

[edit on 6-11-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
this is great news for the israeli's ( they dont have to worry about a jint revolt )

and great for the palistinians ( their leader may still have a chance to live )

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Arafat may be in liver failure and some officials have indicated that they may try to move him to Cairo to be closer to Gaza in the event he dies.

Personal Note: As a critical care transport nurse, I would say the chances of them flying him in his present condition to Cairo would incur about a 50% mortality rate. Good luck to them if the try this.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am sure Arafat the antichrist can over come liver failure

[edit on 7-11-2004 by XPhiles]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
FredT, you're right as cabin pressure would most likely finish him off. Unless it was a low altitude
helo' evac'.

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
so what he goes straight to the head of the waiting for livers line, or does he go and buy a black market liver?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
Arafat is the antichrist

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No he is terorist! chapo

LL1

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Arafat also seems to be suffering from vitiligo, take a close
look at his hand in this pic.
I have noticed it before in other pictures of him as well, the lost of
pigment in his face in blotches.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Israel is worse...don't go blaming the Palestinians for everything.

Really???

I wasn't aware the Isreali military sent children into battle or deliberately targetted civilians, or fired weapons while bunkered down in schools, etc.

Isreal has done it's share of wrongs in the conflict to be sure, but they've got a LONG way to go to even approach the level of corrupt morality of the Palestinian tactics.

They could've had most of what they wanted back at Camp David, including recognition of a Palestinian state...but NO, they wanted way more than Isreal would logically concede.... I've no pity for idiots and monsters who send rock throwing children to assualt men with machine guns....

While we (unlike some I could mention) won't celebrate his death in the streets, most of us in the free world won't shed a tear at his death, and will be more than a little bit happier that the world is a safer place with this terrorist in the ground.

As for Isreal being suspected of poisoning him....please....the Isrealis are FAR less subtle than that...(i.e. a rocket into his office, etc.)

[edit on 7-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I really wish the pedophile-child rapist-terrorist
would hurry up and DIE. He was the reason
the Clinton Camp David peace talks failed.
As soon as he is buried ... REAL peace talks
can begin. Without him, peace will be possible.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I notice a lot of new names posting in this thread. Here's a good greeting for you since no one else seems to have had the stones to do it.

This is a place to voice your opinions on current news items, which should be easy to figure out based on the ATSNN title at the top. It is not a place for your odd editorials of what you deem evil religions and similarly it is not a place for you to pry from members what religion they follow in an effort to dismiss their points. Keep that trash out of our forum. This is a community not a witch hunt. If you're going to start attempting (pathetically) to dismiss people's points because of their religion I don't think you're going to be a valuable part of this community.

Mideast issues tend to get heated. Replying to people's points with "what religion are you" is both irrelevant and an unfair tactic to minimize other points. Cut it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join