It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Soldiers Riding Captive FSA Prisoners Like Camels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Video is of Syrian soldiers in Short ,Riding The backs of Captive FSA fighters. This occurred in the City of Short around 4/24/2013. I do not condone this kind of treatment,but it is much better then a usual Beheading We are seeing ,the FSA and Terrorist doing on a daily basis.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Sorry I'm confused, you're calling the oppressed terrorists and the oppressors freedom fighters? LMFAO.
I don't know what life is for you, but it must have absolutely no meaning. With all the evidence on what's going in Syria and the fact that you don't know which side is oppressed is just overwhelming.

I really hope that whenever the FSA gets hold of the Syrian Army soldiers that they don't keep them alive. Who wants beasts in a country where their future children are to live in. I'd never allow them to repeat what they're doing at this moment. Raping, slaughtering, burning people alive, burying them alive. Ripping the stomach of pregnant women, dragging old men in the street til they die. Kill children with knives for fun.

Where is the humanity in them? No! they are not human, they are not animals. They are by far worse than that. There is a reason why Allah created Hell, and it serves it's purpose greatly.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by grimghost

Hmm?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

could be worse, they could be executed and then be carved up
and eaten raw

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
How do we know these guys are FSA? They could be regular civilians.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well after hearing so much from both sides doing so much wrong there really isn't a good side there to me. But then give me one example of a Good battle ever. Anyone?
Didn't think so ATS is full of out of touch people thinking battles are all clean cut and haven't learned anything from history.
Civilians die when battles are waged in their neighborhood and soldiers will always be mistreated when caught. Is it right? no, but it has happened all through history.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I think they are just getting them ready for another type of ride......

Are there no good people in Syria???? Seems both sides are just a bunch of messed up people.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

Misbah.Keep watching CNN and be completly brainwashed to the truth.Its OK.As an American Citizen,who loves America. We live in a new world,where watching Mainstream TV is not my only source of information. and my Government are proven Liars.I am Independent enough to find my own information and make my own decisions about what i think.You cannot take a gun away from a terrorist,and convince me he is a civilian.Good try,but Doe's not Stick.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

It's no different to the way American troops treated Iraqi prisoners at Abu ghraib. God knows what happens at Gitmo.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
edit: dont think jokes suitable for ATS
edit on 25-5-2013 by bodrul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join