It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gift

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

farm4.static.flickr.com...

"The Gift is...your silent suffering ,the highest note of your soul in the deepest night before the dawn, when the light will bring you joy,to see...the Gift."

We all are born with the gift.

It is not ours although we may think it is.

this beautiful gift that we all have,it was given to us to be shared with the others who have the same ...gift.

Because this gift is...Life.

With a small amount of love you will have the world at your feet...

when,

you share the Gift.

Because you have the power to give life.

Because you have the power to share...life,a small amount of you to remain...forever in the place where you shared...the Gift.

Like the pure air of the mountains in the morning light when the flowers are looking at the sky to see...the Gift.

and if a flower has ever upset you,it's because you didn't caressed her enough with your eyes.

But that flower will forgive you,because she is...your gift.

Be gentle to all,because all is given to you as a gift.

Given with love,to live once, in beauty,as your highest power which is Love ,and you shall see forever ,and you shall live forever,with...the Gift.

Respect the gift,and the gift will respect you.

Respect Life and life will praise you.

And all the doors of Heaven will open in front of you,because you praise the gift.

And you will feel forever a never a ending feeling of love and peace,and serenity,gathered for you as one feeling ,as one ...gift.

A soft touch is the gift because he can pass in a blink of an eye,or can last forever,if you can feel the forever,like I do.

If you can see the Forever,like I did.

The gift begins with you and will never end...for you,because...you are, the Gift.

www.deviantart.com...

edit on 24-5-2013 by piequal3because14 because: us

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Your mind moves in beautiful ways piequal.

I don't know how you come up with such wonderful things to say always.

But, If I may, I would like to friend you, to keep up with your postings of positivity and love. They brighten my little part of the world I like to keep bad things out of.

S&F

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

I don't know how you come up with such wonderful things to say always.

I am the Gift.

But, If I may, I would like to friend you, to keep up with your postings of positivity and love. They brighten my little part of the world I like to keep bad things out of.
You may
and I am happy that I brought positivity and love in your life DaphneApollo.

May all your days be brighten.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You see the world in such a unique and beautiful way. You see it for what it truly is and I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me (us).

Lovely thread once again, I don't think they get nearly the attention they deserve which is a shame. If everyone saw life like you do, for what it truly is, I think the world would be a much better place.

Thank you. S&F
edit on 24-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You see the world in such a unique and beautiful way. You see it for what it truly is and I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me (us).
I see the world as it should be ,or the way it will be at a certain point in the future,and will be.

Lovely thread once again, I don't think they get nearly the attention they deserve which is a shame. If everyone saw life like you do, for what it truly is, I think the world would be a much better place.
Someday the will,and I have a feeling that the world will be a better place...someday.

Thank you my friend for your loving thoughts.

new topics

top topics

join