It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a new Kitten....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Hello Night Star,

I was in the process of typing my response, so I didn't see that you addressed the same issue that I mentioned!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Oh, you must be bottle feeding her as she is only 3 weeks old. I have done that a few times in the past. I hope you realize that she needs to be stimulated to go to the bathroom. After feeding, use a slightly moistened q-tip to stimulate the area so she will poop or pee. I think they need to be 6 weeks old before they can eat kitten food and placed in a litter box after. They learn so quick to use the box it amazes me every time!

great advice, my kid sister had 1 kitten from 2 weeks on, she fed her every 2 hours stimulated toiletvisits, she has lived for 16 years, recently pasted, she had cancer
she was adorable

ty for your pic poster

gl with her and have fun ^^

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Awe so sweet.
Very young to be separating from the mother, that's sad some cats reject their kittens like this.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
About a week ago, we rescued a kitten running around frantically at a gas station nearby. We were about to put our old cat to sleep and it almost seemed like it was meant to be. We were unable to take the old cat to be put down, so now we have four cats....! He is unbelievably the sweetest little shlt though... our one year old male loves his new playmate.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I am always so glad to hear that a little kitten has found a home. It takes a special person to care for a kitten so young. Caroline is so cute!!! I hope the other kittens in the litter are just as lucky. I would strongly encourage you to get the momma cat spayed so that she cannot have any more litters. I work with some people in my neighborhood to TNR the stray cats.
Congratulations!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is sooooooooooo cute. Congratulations.

I'm going back to my man thread I think I need to

Cody

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jetman44

As you've noticed from all the stars and flags, ATS lurves kitteh's, as do I but I think the most striking thing, coupled with the sad story is your photo. It's awesome! Pose, framing, lighting, win! It's a very zen pose also. "Master of Reality"?

Caroline (bit of a weird name for a cat if you ask me but it's your party
) ahem...looks adorable. If I may, I declare Caroline the wionner of the unofficial Caturday Competition. Congratulations Caroline, have a babelfish!

May you be happy with your new master by the way. Cats have slaves, dogs have owners....

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

That is one cute little bugger. I have three cats and can't imagine not having cats around, although sometimes when I'm cleaning out the darn litter box, I curse a little
My family has always had cats....Love 'em!

Enjoy that little cutie!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

If you were near Buffalo, NY, I'd take a kitten!

On topic: congrats on the new addition!
edit on 25-5-2013 by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1yearning2bfree
reply to post by Night Star

Hello Night Star,

I was in the process of typing my response, so I didn't see that you addressed the same issue that I mentioned!

No problem!
I'm glad you mentioned the milk issue. I always bought mine at the pet store that was specifically used to nurse kittens.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Wow, she is just so adorable.

And looks so cute.

Take care of her.

Enjoy.

Looks like she already has an attitude problem with those paws crossed.

edit on 26-5-2013 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
She looks so pleased with herself!!! Cutest kitten ever...enjoy!!!!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
One of my favorite kitty picture's

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
One of my favorite kitty picture's

that cant be for real ?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You're getting Mama fixed, right??? GOOD.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

You know reminds me of this one kitten I feed once. It was on a trip back to the motherland some many years ago with my parents and family memeber. We were waiting at the bus trans station, and there was this skinny little kitten next to the place were i was sitting, the thing was scrawny and looked like it did not eat in days, it kept meowing. So I gave it some of my food, I had some baloney. I kept feeding it as I was waiting for the bus. The thing was tiny, it could not even eat up big chunks of the meal, so I broke off little bits and garbed the kitty and put it on the bench I was sitting on. The kitty was goblin it up, by the end its little stomach swelled up with all the food, it literally looked like it had swallowed a rock or it was pregnant, it could not even walk right after that, it was all wobbling as it walked around, and gave the same sort of happy-like face. I don't know what happened to it as me and my family was just passing by the area. But I guess it probably went to take a nap somewhere before it got back to its daily grind.

Another time I think during the same trip as it was in multiple areas/countries, only this time in Greece when we were visiting my cousins. There was this dog at a gas station were the travel bus stopped, I don't know what was wrong with it, it was old, its eyes were kind of crusted over, and its fur was what looked like it fell of in patches all over its body. It looked sick and dying, it was a pretty big dog to, it came to my hip and I am a 6 foot tall and 235 pound guy so its not like it was a chewawa, I don't even know were it came from. It just sort of wondered in the gas station and you could tell people were freaked out by it as it looked like you could catch something off it and it was no puppy. So anyways I saw it when I was coming out of the gas-station store, I bought something to drink and some food, it kept looking at me and kind of was just sitting there. So I went up and gave it my food, the thing almost bit my hand when it grabbed at it, I petted it a bit on the head and left. But same like the kitty it must of been hungry and malnourished as it gobbled everything up fast, after that random people in the same bus came by and threw it various things to eat. Then when the bus was ready to go I could see it in the window looking at the bus before wandering off somewhere, I don't know what was wrong with that dog it could of just been old, but it seemed content and resigned.

So anyways cute kitty.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

Its photoshopped but I still love the picture...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join