It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF 9/11/01 was an inside job

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There were people who profited by the billion$ from 9/11. There was the unexplained missing trillion$ from the Pentagon on 9/10 that was forgotten about. Follow the money.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
There was the unexplained missing trillion$ from the Pentagon on 9/10 that was forgotten about.

Wrong actually, there was no money actually missing, and it was announced several times more than a year before....

Why do people keep posting this same lie?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Well, here ya go:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

You folks constantly jump to incorrect conclusions

I never said the guy believes in conspiracies.

He said that the NIST report was not accurate, and that is all I am interested in.

So seeing as you folks like to appeal to authority, and insist that we should listen to the experts, I thought you would do the same. I guess the only experts that matter are the ones you agree with?

Such transparent intellectual dishonesty. You have all obviously lost the plot, and have no argument left.

How do sagging trusses pull in columns waypassedtime? That is the NIST report remember? If you can't demonstrate that then you have no right defending the NIST report.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Well, here ya go:

So exactly what time in that video did he say the money was "missing"?

Of course you cannot show us....

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

So when are you going to show us how sagging trusses can pull in columns.

You make comments on the most irrelevant points, and think you're winning the 911 debate?

You can debunk every single claim in existence, but unless you can prove sagging trusses can pull in columns the NIST report will still be in question.

Why can't you all focus on what's important?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Well, here ya go:

So exactly what time in that video did he say the money was "missing"?

Of course you cannot show us....

At 1:05. Didn't you watch?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

At 1:05. Didn't you watch?

You obviously did not watch it, as he never said the money was missing - try actually watching it and tell me where he said the money was missing, like you claimed....

Also read the comments, like this one

It's pathetic that people are still quoting this information out of context as it it actually was missing. The money was unaccounted for, as in they didn't have receipts for what they spent it on due to incompatible financial software between different floors of the building. Virtually all of it has since been accounted for since then, and so it is therefore *not missing*. People should look up the words of the speech, and then they'll see the rest that gets left out by conspiracy theorists!

edit on 31-5-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

"We cannot track 2.3 trillion dollars in transactions"---That's just another simple way of saying "missing".

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

"We cannot track 2.3 trillion dollars in transactions"---That's just another simple way of saying "missing".

No, you are wrong again, as the money was not missing. Anyway it is all being tracked now....

screwloosechange.blogspot.com.au...

www.911myths.com...

This really shows "truthers" are not interested in the facts, but just interested in a conspiracy.
edit on 31-5-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

So when are you going to show us how sagging trusses can pull in columns.

You make comments on the most irrelevant points, and think you're winning the 911 debate?

You can debunk every single claim in existence, but unless you can prove sagging trusses can pull in columns the NIST report will still be in question.

Why can't you all focus on what's important?

I did ANOK. I proved it to you with three scientific papers, all fully reviewed, all dealing with the specific topic. You refused to read any of them, you refused to try and understand the case, you pretended you were qualified to ignore them.

Deny Ignorance ANOK. I've applied for Fighter status so shortly I'll be able to deal with this in a debate and simplify this significantly.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by GoodOlDave

But Dave when what people claim doesn't fit the evidence then something has to be wrong, no?

No, it means that it's a case that either the claims or the evidence aren't really claims or actual evidence. You just think they are because one or more of those damned fool conspiracy web sites told you they were.

The 9/11 conspiracy mongors like Balsamo, Avery, Reynolds, and Gage have been caught red handed lying and manipulating the evidence to suit their arguments so many times that it's become comical. The planes not having airphones installed, flight 93 landing in Ohio, no fires in WTC 7, no Arab names on the flight manifests, no aircraft wreckage found at the Pentagon, the list of lies and distortions goes on and on. It is singularly strange to be saying "well, yeah, they might have been caught lying about this, that, and the other thing...but NOPE NOPE NOPE they still have to be right and there still had to have been a conspiracy". That's not research. That's faith based logic.

No one has proven that WTC 7 collapsed from the fires and damage. The outcome of the collapse and physics says otherwise.

The problem for you is that it hasn't been DISPROVEN, either. Don't you think it's quite odd that characters like Richard Gage are uniquely qualified and have the resources to reverse engineer tthe collapse to prove these supposed controlled demolitions were involved...and yet after ten years they have yet to do so?

You can't prove he wasn't, only be incredulous. Obviously someone had to be in on it, right? Controlled demolitions don't happen by themselves. I think physics trumps your dude.

Bad form. I don't need to prove he wasn't in on the conspiracy. You're the one making the accusations, not me. YOU need to prove he WAS in on the conspiracy, and no, making "isn't THAT interesting (wink wink)" innuendo dropping comments isn't proof of anything.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

edit on Mon Jun 17 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by USN1983
This video will prove to you beyond a reasonable doubt that carefully placed demolition explosives brought down WTC 1, 2, and 7.

A simple Google search will reveal there were out of control fires burning in WTC 7, which puts Gage's "small fires in WTC 7" nonsense to bed right there. Quoting the fake information Gage is presenting in his seminars to prove the fake information Gage is presenting on his web site isn't proof of anything. It's just circular logic.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

The 9/11 conspiracy mongors like...Gage have been caught red handed lying and manipulating the evidence to suit their arguments so many times...

Name one time this has been the case with Gage...I have already called you out on your blatant lie regarding Gage failing to post the entire video of the collapse of WTC7, HERE...you, in turn, have consistently failed to admit Gage does indeed present the entire video sequence in the documentary...as I have asked you to do before...

Prior ignored request...

For the benefit of everyone here, I suggest you watch the entire presentation by Richard Gage...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
SInce we are piling on Gage again.
Have you seen the places he speaks?

The quality of his message is reflected in th elocations he speaks.
Look at a few here.

Club House at Village Lodge
Atlanta Music Liberty Fest
Las Vegas Hookah Lounge - A lounge? Really??
International Islamic University Law School - Woooo!
Olandar, Home of Carla & Lee McCloskey
Unity Church on Greenville
The Silver Eagle Taphouse - Bull goes down better with beer.
Michaan's Auctions Theater
Tennessee Performing Arts Center
Rave Motion Pictures University City

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

SInce we are piling on Gage again. Have you seen the places he speaks? The quality of his message is reflected in th elocations he speaks. Look at a few here. Club House at Village Lodge; Atlanta Music Liberty Fest; Las Vegas Hookah Lounge - A lounge? Really??; International Islamic University Law School - Woooo!; Olandar, Home of Carla & Lee McCloskey Unity Church on Greenville The Silver Eagle Taphouse - Bull goes down better with beer. Michaan's Auctions Theater Tennessee Performing Arts Center Rave Motion Pictures University City

I fail to see a connection with where a message is delivered and the content of the message...The Hookah Lounge in Vegas is probably to upscale for your taste...
Description

The Hookah Lounge is an absolute must for anyone who savors new experiences, new tastes or just a quiet, mature night out.

Yeah, that must be it...it really must be it...It must be the immaturity of your attempt at an ad hominem on Gage that skews your view of the Hookah Lounge in Vegas... mature experiences might be a turn off for you, who knows...

International Islamic University Law School - Woooo!

Lemme get this straight...making a presentation at a recognized, accredited institute of higher learning is suspicious? I think it is more suspicious that an anonymous typist utilizes the internet to make a feeble attempt at a ad hom slam..

The Silver Eagle Taphouse - Bull goes down better with beer.

Yeah, HEAVEN FORBID anything worthwhile ever gets discussed in a tavern...

A sorry attempt at a ad hom and one of the absolute worst posts I have ever seen here at ATS...
edit on 17-6-2013 by totallackey because: revision

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

There were people who profited by the billion$ from 9/11. There was the unexplained missing trillion$ from the Pentagon on 9/10 that was forgotten about. Follow the money.

Were there, who?

There was money unaccounted for in the 3 or 4 years prior to 2001 as well.

How to follow money that isn't accounted for? maybe you should apply for a job if you know how

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

reply to post by MuzzleBreak

No, read you quote again.

do you see the word "transactions"?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Those witnesses who saw a gray plane would've viewed the plane from the west of the WTC as more of the gray paint was showing as the plane was banking. Those who saw black were on the east side of the WTC and were referring to the dark blue paint on the bottom of the jetliner. The dark blue would be even darker when the plane entered the shadow of the smoke from WTC 1.

The idea that a grey military plane flew into any building is a real stupid "fact" that these people like to put out there too.

So, a government has killed thousands of its own people, spent millions loading up buildings with explosives, dedicated years to creating the biggest false flag attack the world has ever seen, and they couldn't spend a couple of hundred thousand on paining and damned plane?

Right, sure. With all that dedication, investment, sacrifice and effort, they're going to risk the whole thing by flying two clearly visible grey military planes into those buildings for all to see!

I am one of the first to admit that there are questions, there are discrepancies and there are suspicions, but some of the BS the "conspiracy theorists" come out with are so stupid it makes all of us look like dibbling lunatics.
edit on 17-6-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join