It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

answer me this -please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
can someone direct me to the behind the scene info on PROJECT FOR THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
You might start by trying a simple google search

Google

Its kind of customary to do a bit of the basic research yourself prior to posting up a question. It does make for a much better discussion.

What are your interests regarding this topic?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
What the hell are you talking about??
I have never heard of this in my whole life

Would you also like to tell me what this has to do with the New World Order???

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
What the hell are you talking about??
I have never heard of this in my whole life

Would you also like to tell me what this has to do with the New World Order???

Stop...and breathe slowly man. Help the poor man out
HELP A FELLOW ATS MEMBER OUT ! My God Scotty HELP HIM!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX 1138
Stop...and breathe slowly man. Help the poor man out
HELP A FELLOW ATS MEMBER OUT ! My God Scotty HELP HIM!

Just doin my FSME job...
thats all.

[edit on 8-11-2004 by infinite]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The PNAC has its own site. It is proposed by american politicians as a way of making the world a better place. This is a version of the NWO that the public eye will meet a lot over the next few years www.newamericancentury.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
PNAC was simply the neo-con think tank that brought pressure to bear upon the Clinton administration to invade the Middle East to secure US strategic interests. Not finding its strongest ally in the previous President, the group set about infiltrating the Whitehouse with Bush jr as puppet, and strategized the invasion of sovereign nations and the delusion of the American public. Bush called 9/11 the last horse he needed in his "trifecta" to mobilize forces into Afghanistan and then Iraq. All well-documented evildoing.

PNAC and the Bush administration turned the US from a global leading boom economy into a rogue state, in five easy years.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You guys are real helpful man, he comes to ATS for some information from the learned members here and gets flak for asking...

PNAC is basically a think tank created in 1997, in short, a group of guys that sit around and come up with ideas which are submitted as proposals to the higher eschelons in the government and military who use their advice to create policies and mandates within the government. Alot of folks rely on the same concept, think of them as a research and development lab for Uncle Sam. However what makes PNAC unique is that they are sitting around thinking up ways to expand and empower the American empire.
A pretty good definition of these turds as follows,

home.earthlink.net...
Project for the New American Century is a neo-conservative think-tank that promotes an ideology of total U.S. world domination through the use of force. The group embraces and disseminates an ideology of faith in force, U.S. supremacy, and rejection of the rule of law in international affairs.
The group's core ideas are expressed in a September 2000 report produced for Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Jeb Bush, and Lewis Libby entitled Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century. The Sunday Herald referred to the report as a "blueprint for U.S. world domination."

Basically they are professional war mongers, alot of their money comming from defense contractors and oils barrons, who get paid to think of ways to enrich their benefactors using the US military and foriegn policy. If you want to know what kind of turds PNAC is, this site is a good place to start..
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Looks like they (points to above) have got it covered... If looking through threads here at ATS, search on "PNAC", it's acronym, as well...

new topics

top topics

join