It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder Might Have a Perjury Problem

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Holder has been a perjurer from the beginning of his tenure.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Holder is in hot water it seems.

I've said that about him before, but he always seems to squirm out of it. I thought for sure when it came to him letting the Black Panthers off, he'd get nailed. But he didn't. He's overdue for a good boil in hot water. I hope it happens this time.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Holder perjured himself.

Plain and simple.

The defense team on this thread is trying to rewrite what "is" is.

He screwed up. He lied under oath. Now I know everyone here has law degrees and can clearly refute Holder and make him innocent, but just wait a few days.

He's toast. He's done. He's gone. Another glowing liability to the Obama administration!

How's that hope and change working out for everyone?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee

Originally posted by terriblyvexed
Ok, my phone caught up.

Now I understand the Espionage Act a little better.

So one more question, and I'll quit picking ATS's brains (for now) is there or ever was there a scandal?

It seems to me they played by the books wrong or not.

The warrants seem to be legal, the only scandal comes when someone proves Eric Holder reached further than his warrant specified, which hasn't happened.
Were the parents of James Rosen on the subpoena? Their phone records were also obtained.

No idea. However, the moment someone can prove that Eric Holder overstepped the warrant, his political enemies will not be trying to get him on a trumped up supposed perjury charge, and we will all know about his indiscretions.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

By all means, refute any of the points I have made with more than just putting your fingers in your ears and talking louder.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

By all means, refute any of the points I have made with more than just putting your fingers in your ears and talking louder.

If Holder resigns because of his errors, will you post an apology? Or are you a blind Obama-bot?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

If Holder resigns because of his errors, will you post an apology? Or are you a blind Obama-bot?

If Holder is brought up on charges for perjury, or if he resigns over this testimony, I will reconsider my position.

I don't vote Republocrat and stay away from the 2 party system.

Everyone should do the same.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

For someone who doesn't consider themselves a "republocrat", you certainly post from a partisan standpoint.

But "whatever" I suppose.

It's a free forum.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kernel Korn

Heh, Holder only wishes this was just Brietbart, this is all over the news,
and now even liberal rag Huff Po is calling for Holder to resign!

twitter.com...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

For someone who doesn't consider themselves a "republocrat", you certainly post from a partisan standpoint.

But "whatever" I suppose.

It's a free forum.

I'm no friend of Eric Holder, man, and I'm no friend of Obama, but I'm not going to blindly hate either of them because of a political ax grinding. Like I said before, show me where my points were inaccurate, because until then, I have added weight to my arguments that haven't been countered.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Again, I'm no lawyer. The only thing I can offer is an opinion based on what others are saying/interpreting from Holder's testimony. If you're a lawyer then rock on I suppose.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Heh, lawyers in the Whitehouse, look what that has done!

I'd say that Holder has a headache right about now, and is going to have
a really bad weekend. He just got "served".

62 Civil Liberties, Press Freedom and Public Interest Groups
Demand Answers on Targeting of Journalists

On Friday, Free Press and more than 60 civil liberties, digital rights, press freedom and public interest groups sent a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder demanding a full, transparent account of the Justice Department’s targeting of journalists and whistleblowers.

Representing millions of Americans, the groups include the American Civil Liberties Union, the American Library Association, the Communications Workers of America, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, the Society of Professional Journalists, the Sunlight Foundation and the Writers Guild of America East. (The full list of signers can be found below.) In addition, Free Press delivered more than 16,000 petition signatures urging the Justice Department to protect press freedom.

Free Press President and CEO Craig Aaron made the following statement:

“The Justice Department’s abuse of press freedom is appalling, and the consequences could be far-reaching. This is not just a matter of concern for journalists or newsrooms; it’s an issue at the heart of our democracy. We can’t hold government and corporate leaders accountable or have an informed public unless we support truth-seeking journalism. President Obama says journalists should not be at legal risk for doing their jobs. But actions speak louder than words, and guidelines only work if they're actually followed. The broad range of groups speaking out today signal the beginning of a broader popular movement defending press freedom. Our message to the attorney general and the president is clear: End the targeting and intimidation of journalists and whistleblowers.”

www.freepress.net...

And .....and The Progressive is even calling for his resignation.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
There is no 'might have' the Holder has been lying from day 1 at the department of injustice.

The deliberate targeting of the press is proof enough for those who give him a free pass on Fast and Furious.

There was no 'espionage' the administration saw a chance to marginalize one of its biggest critics, Rosen was a means to an end.

When scandals are coming out right, and left they put the 'fear of government' in those who could get to the bottom of it.
edit on 24-5-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

He already has a contempt of Congress charge, why not add felony perjury as well??

What a retard this guy is.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

To be honest with you, I'm more than a little curious myself.... I'd throw my name in if I thought it would help. I've read more than one account of him wholesale tapping and record pulling everyone around the Occupy movement. So, let's see...I'm a rather prolific blogger in controversial right leaning areas and I was heavy into Occupy for a period of time. That's 2 strikes for a chance at having been on their 1st amendment stomping sweep of who knows how many countless people? Technology today makes computer monitoring nothing but statistics to raise it in scale, right? 10 to 10,000...just a bit more computing power on the phone switching centers and whatever else they watch on these things.

I think they have a mighty lot to be answering for on this tapping of Organized Journalists. If they can feel comfortable and protected in these tactics against the legally supported professionals, then we citizen types don't even stand a chance. We should all be demanding answers, IMO.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
What amazes me is how people like Obama, Hillary Clinton and Eric Holder can avoid jailtime whereas people like you or me would have been locked up a long time ago. Must be nice having dozens of people willing to fall on their swords for them.

Havent heard much about Eric Holder and his Fast and Furious scandal since he was about to get slapped with contempt of Congress.

There are so many scandals going on that the Obama administration is involved in, it's hard to keep all the lies seperate which raises my question of why we even have these people who lie and coverup and are unable to admit to wrong doing and incapable of telling the truth running our nation? Can't even trust your government to do right by you these days.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

He already has a contempt of Congress charge, why not add felony perjury as well??

Calling him a retard is an insult to handicapped people everywhere. He willfully lies and does it on purpose. If he is anything he is a liar and a coward.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Calling him a retard is an insult to handicapped people everywhere. He willfully lies and does it on purpose. If he is anything he is a liar and a coward.

You're right. I shouldn't insult the mentally handicapped who cannot help it.

He is a liar, and an absolute political hack. Certainly not an honorable man or statesman.

Impeach Holder now!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join