It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have anyone on ATS actually seen Obama in Reallife, have any ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

I haven't seen him, but while on campaign tour during his first presidential election my sister met him in person, talked to him for a few minutes and shook hands with him. One of the perks (if you can call it that) of working at city hall in a large city on the campaign route. She voted for him after that and had previously been a GWB fan. I think he used some kind of Jedi mind trick on her!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I appears that more members of ATS, than what you expected have seen him in the flesh
and that a few folks have actually made physical contact with him.

Now if you can question the reality of the members, that verified the President as a physical being,
maybe, actuality and rationale are not your bag.

Is any of what we experience real ? Are we real ?

However none of this is a reality from my perspective.
My impression of reality is a paragon of harmonic tranquillity.
I'm just here for the ride untill I can catch a flight to the next leg of the journey .

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
If so.. I will speak a word in my next "public" appearance that will let you know you where right, the word will be "rotten apples"
edit on 24-5-2013 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

Lies!!! Furious lies!!!

You cannot make a cider without a few rotten apples. Cider, not spider. I don't know why, perhaps she'll die.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
No. I have never seen him in person. But then I live in California. Presidential candidates have done their math and don't have to spend a lot of time here....or Alaska, or Hawaii for that matter let alone the territories. However there were rumors that a real Reagan was visiting Santa Barbara once and had ordered pizzas from a local pizzeria, after which they promptly went out of business.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
oh i forgot to mention. I have seen his motorcade. He was in town for the funeral of Joe Bidens mother. So I saw the motorcade but not who was inside. I also see the Biden motorcade from time to time when he's here. I don't know if that counts for what the OP was asking ...

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

lets see hi res - uncompressed footage then we will talk about it

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Now that you mention it - no!

I haven't seen Mickey Rooney either - and he's been around a lot longer

weird...

:-)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I saw his giant motorcade go past me when he came to London, now that you mention it though I didn't actually see him inside any of the cars

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
never before has there been a president with so little verifiable historosity.
he is a creation, an actor, a plant, a puppet and a patsy and all manner of technological tricks
are thrown into the mix with 'him' to act as convincers.
it is all theatre.

also obama played the role of osama.
crazy i know. but true.

(this is one of the only forums where real truth lurks (ironically enough!?).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join