Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Have anyone on ATS actually seen Obama in Reallife, have any ?

page: 1
3
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Take away technology of the world and disregard all statements from friends that said they seen him in RL

Have YOU seen him in the flesh ?

He could be a computer generated hologram so could the input from your nearest friends and family

So have you...
seen him ?

Or better yet, how do I know the answers generated in this thread are real, and not a automatic response by unimatrix1 to my questions of existences.

Perhaps there are no telling before I taste, hear, see and touch reality..
Disregard tasting Obama




posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider
 


For that matter you can't prove that everything is not a simulation that just started 5 minutes ago on some aliens laptop, complete with all the memories and history needed to run scenarios.

My point being you deal with the reality that is presented you, not what might be.



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
That's a bit extreme don't you think?
I have several friends who saw him up close in real life.
I have a relative who had a picture taken with him.
Why should I ignore that?
And if you expect me to ignore people I actually know and am related to why would you care if people from ATS saw him or not.



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I found this after I made the thread:




posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher3339
That's a bit extreme don't you think?
I have several friends who saw him up close in real life.
I have a relative who had a picture taken with him.
Why should I ignore that?
And if you expect me to ignore people I actually know and am related to why would you care if people from ATS saw him or not.


The ATS crew is more open and awaken to life then the general population, therefor I find it interesting to ask the question here, if my theory was correct.. NON here on ATS have seen him in the flesh

Yes.. but YOU have never seen him
you are larger then life you are the one
Welcome to the real world Neo
edit on 24-5-2013 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
I found this after I made the thread:



distortion from the tinted glass from the teleprompter right in front of him...



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl
 


There are no tinted glass in front of him, and that is not a reflection, is he made of light ? does a mirror reflect your image back unto you ? you can see his tie and shirt through his hand



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Take away technology of the world and disregard all statements from friends that said they seen him in RL

Have YOU seen him in the flesh ?

He could be a computer generated hologram so could the input from your nearest friends and family

So have you...
seen him ?

Or better yet, how do I know the answers generated in this thread are real, and not a automatic response by unimatrix1 to my questions of existences.

Perhaps there are no telling before I taste, hear, see and touch reality..
Disregard tasting Obama


There does seem to be some question as to the validity of whether or not he is an actual person...



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Originally posted by watcher3339
That's a bit extreme don't you think?
I have several friends who saw him up close in real life.
I have a relative who had a picture taken with him.
Why should I ignore that?
And if you expect me to ignore people I actually know and am related to why would you care if people from ATS saw him or not.


The ATS crew is more open and awaken to life then the general population, therefor I find it interesting to ask the question here, if my theory was correct.. NON here on ATS have seen him in the flesh

Yes.. but YOU have never seen him
you are larger then life you are the one
Welcome to the real world Neo
edit on 24-5-2013 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)


Well, here's the trap.

I've never seen you in real life, either.

So by extrapolation, you must be obama.

Are you obama, mr spider? What you doing on ATS mr obama???




posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Me personally? Nope.

But I have a family member that works White House events and he has seen him several times.



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Me personally? Nope.

But I have a family member that works White House events and he has seen him several times.


That's a lie!!

He isn't even at the white house.....If you said your friend was a caddy, then I might have believed you....CAUGHT YA!!!




posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yep, seen him.
In the flesh in Austin Texas.
However he was wearing his secret Muslim ring..
and I think he put on a black panther beret when no one was looking.
Also I think he was spotted drowning Kittens, but just the white Christian kitties.



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by Spacespider

Originally posted by watcher3339
That's a bit extreme don't you think?
I have several friends who saw him up close in real life.
I have a relative who had a picture taken with him.
Why should I ignore that?
And if you expect me to ignore people I actually know and am related to why would you care if people from ATS saw him or not.


The ATS crew is more open and awaken to life then the general population, therefor I find it interesting to ask the question here, if my theory was correct.. NON here on ATS have seen him in the flesh

Yes.. but YOU have never seen him
you are larger then life you are the one
Welcome to the real world Neo
edit on 24-5-2013 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)


Well, here's the trap.

I've never seen you in real life, either.

So by extrapolation, you must be obama.

Are you obama, mr spider? What you doing on ATS mr obama???




If so.. I will speak a word in my next "public" appearance that will let you know you where right, the word will be "rotten apples"
edit on 24-5-2013 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider
 


Never met him myself, though close friends of mine did when he came to LA and went into the Coffee Bean my friends work at.



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Saw him a couple of weeks ago when he was in the Austin area. Couple of friends and I made the trip down there.



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider
 



Originally posted by Spacespider
I found this after I made the thread:


The only thing that video proves, is that no matter how awful the quality of a video is, you can always make it even worse by zooming in again.



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Saw him a couple of weeks ago when he was in the Austin area. Couple of friends and I made the trip down there.


Ahh.. there we go
Did he made a speech ?



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein
 



Notice I said "events", not work hours.....





new topics

top topics



 
3
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join