It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello and a serious question for every member here

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by marky1

I'm just here to bring you Welcome Cookies...enjoy the ride....

Des

and a fresh glass of ice cold milk to wash it down...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by marky1

I agree, not everything is a conspiracy, take the woolwich murder for example, that was just 2 loons with knives.

But you have to also agree that there have been some staged events and footage (inc images) that just dont add up.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by marky1

I know the importance of a website like this, and as i stated myself, i do firmly believe that at times things are not as they seem... but please answer me, why is EVERYTHING/ EVERY EVENT a conspiracy.

Hi Mark...I can only speak for myself regarding your question (why is EVERYTHING/ EVERY EVENT a conspiracy); I personally do not think everything and every event is a conspiracy; I think that some events are... just what they seem to be.

One of the things I think is wonderful about ATS is that we can dig in and explore all the possibilities on any subject; and yes sometimes get a little carried away...but I really don't mind that; sometimes reading someone else's (far out views) is just plain fun!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Marky...I'm confused. I gave you Welcome Cookies...and I get foe'd for that...actually you foe'd me SEVEN TIMES....

This is an automated U2U to let you know that marky1 has just added you to their respected foe list in their myATS Extended Profile, which is a new social networking feature of ATS.

marky1 just added you as a respected foe...
myATS - 24-5-2013 @ 02:24 PM del save

All you had to do was tell me you didn't care for cookies.....

Des

edit on 24-5-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Marky...I'm confused. I gave you Welcome Cookies...and I get foe'd for that...actually you foe'd me SEVEN TIMES....

This is an automated U2U to let you know that marky1 has just added you to their respected foe list in their myATS Extended Profile, which is a new social networking feature of ATS.

Des

Seven times isnt enough

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Not everything is a conspiracy. There are some and there are tons of interesting topics to keep you interested and coming back for more.

WELCOME!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Thank you for the kind repliies

I do not mean to sound repetative but once again i need to stress this part of the question.. why is EVERYTHING / every single event that happens a conspiracy!

Can`t just for once (gd forbid a bad event should happen at all), that people can just focus on the victims and rebuilding the loss and not on it being a conspiracy

marky1, I think that you are possibly viewing the site through a filtered lens. Just about every major event/shooting/bombing/whatever that has happened, I'm usually on the thread proposing that there are simply some people out there that have lost their marbles and that bad things do happen. 7 billion people in the world--there's bound to be those who are sick enough to do something awful. I know that there are others on ATS that have said similar things as you and I. I give them a star whenever I see them because they can get drowned out by others that are viewing it as a conspiracy. It could be possible that, when reading threads like these, you are getting so upset that you may not be seeing those who would agree with you. Just a thought.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Des

Seven times isnt enough

Marky....You obviously have a bone to pick with me...over what I haven't a clue. Care to share?

Des

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by marky1

Those with the extreme opinions tend to them the loudest so of you hear everyhingn is a conspiracy Maybe your post is a conspiracy have you thought about that?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I do not mean to sound repetative but once again i need to stress this part of the question.. why is EVERYTHING / every single event that happens a conspiracy!

Can`t just for once (gd forbid a bad event should happen at all), that people can just focus on the victims and rebuilding the loss and not on it being a conspiracy

If you're going to stick around here, your reading comprehension needs to be stepped up a notch. It's like you didn't even read the foregoing posts.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords

If you're going to stick around here, your reading comprehension needs to be stepped up a notch. It's like you didn't even read the foregoing posts.

Yes i did, i read what everyone said,

All i am asking, and i`ll say it once again..... i can understand some things have a good case for being not as they seem.. but every single event that happens is a conspiracy? thats just ridiculous think

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by marky1

Let me say it again. Nobody here believes every single event is a conspiracy (at least, I haven't found anybody).
Most of us realize that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but we keep an open mind when some individual wants to talk conspiracy about an event and almost every major event will trigger that mindset in at least one or two individuals. That's a good thing, imo, because sometimes they're right.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by marky1

Well I should say welcome first... So here's your friggin cupcake~ But I should ask... Are Giant Cupcakes real? Or they a Conspiracy as well? Pic or it didnt happen right???

What do you think??? And welcome btw~

I felt compelled to join and to ask one question. I know this may sound silly due to the nature of the website, but why is EVERYTHING a conspiracy.

Joined just to ask one question??? Maybe your the Conspiracy? Why join to ask 1 simple question when the answer to is a "NO"

It's not wrong to be skeptic, it's actually quite healthy. And in today's day in age, even on this site. You just dont' know who your talking to. Could be CIA could be MI6 or Whobalahobala~ This is where discretion and wisdom come in. Unless.... Unless you have the key's to infinate wisdom to discern them all..... In that case... Where can I order that?

I wanted to sound light hearted as you just joined... A little funny... Maybe.... Like a clown???
well.... Not everything is a Conspiracy but there is a lot of mischief happening.... And this site helps bring that to light through, diligent, scrutinous, viewing and disection of any said topic.... Sometimes I feel the threaders go to far... But who am I? Just another pawn in the game of chess? Maybe I"m God incarnate?
This whole site is a conspiracy?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? CONSPIRACY! I never made it without bitting~

Have a happy and safe weekend~

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I don't care if that cupcake is real or not....
It's making me hungry! (It also has me questioning the last cupcake I had. It was a Hello Kitty cupcake which I'm pretty sure is part of a Japanese conspiracy to take over the world- but that's just me!)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by AmberLeaf

and then there are those De-bunkers that feel good about them self's because every time a conspiracy theory does arrive they automatically without question start debunking. This allows the automatic DE-bunkers to feel like there the smart sane ones when in reality anybody that automatically flocks to one side of any said issue is just as mentaly ill as the conspiracy theorists that flock to the other side. but hey to each there own.

Ooh the parrot. Haven't seen that in a while. Say the exact opposite of someone you disagree with, but using the same structure that they used. highly droll.

Almost as if you were paid to say that.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
reply to post by marky1

Let me say it again. Nobody here believes every single event is a conspiracy (at least, I haven't found anybody).
Most of us realize that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but we keep an open mind when some individual wants to talk conspiracy about an event and almost every major event will trigger that mindset in at least one or two individuals. That's a good thing, imo, because sometimes they're right.

Uhh no. There are some people here who do appear to think every single event posted on ATS has conspiratorial merit. They're not the thread starters but the content drivers.

And they really believe everything *is* a conspiracy.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
One question and I'll mark you friend or foe! Been here for a decade and didn't know there was this feature of picking fights or sides. Misinform the uninformed is the main reason why I visit here, MSM has been at it for way too long. I'm gullible and enjoy delving into the mess of lies and deceit to find its purpose and possible hidden agenda. The "Me Me Me" generation has to blame somebody, therefore they don't have to blame themselves. Peace, Xenongod

edit on 24-5-2013 by xenongod because: Brainwashed

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

There are some people here who do appear to think every single event posted on ATS has conspiratorial merit. They're not the thread starters but the content drivers.

And they really believe everything *is* a conspiracy.

Spot on, and it is those exact people i am talking about, who will call every single thing a conspiracy, even saying people on a video who have been injured are `actors`

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by marky1[/i]
why is EVERYTHING a conspiracy.

Not everything is .... but sometimes what you see isn't really what is going on.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by AmberLeaf

and then there are those De-bunkers that feel good about them self's because every time a conspiracy theory does arrive they automatically without question start debunking. This allows the automatic DE-bunkers to feel like there the smart sane ones when in reality anybody that automatically flocks to one side of any said issue is just as mentaly ill as the conspiracy theorists that flock to the other side. but hey to each there own.

Ooh the parrot. Haven't seen that in a while. Say the exact opposite of someone you disagree with, but using the same structure that they used. highly droll.

Almost as if you were paid to say that.

says the guy that uses cliche internet terms to attack others character. I wish i was paid to do what your doing now, ATS would be a gold mine.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join