It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World and separately the Earth are changing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is an extremely interesting thread! I would like to read more about this!

Thank you for the post!!

S&F

edit on 25-5-2013 by Quyll because: Addition

edit on 25-5-2013 by Quyll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quyll
This is an extremely interesting thread! I would like to read more about this!

Thank you for the post!!

S&F

edit on 25-5-2013 by Quyll because: Addition

edit on 25-5-2013 by Quyll because: (no reason given)

Thnk you . I do make an effort.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
"The World and separately the Earth are changing"
Indeed~!~
But cheer up

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
And I guess theres this...

NBC News: "Stock Up On Canned Goods"

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Well with this comet coming and all that is changing, ( the press for gun control ) I'm
sure we can all agree. something just isn't right. I for one will refuse to be defenseless
in these perilous times.

I'm with you. they ain't taking my gun. I might have to kill me some m^*%**f%^^ing a**, when the s***t fall down.

But seriously, I think you are on to something. There are truly many uncertainties and a great number of factors lining up. Are the Gods ready to bring this war home? Are cosmic realities about to collide with our own? Are the earth changes currently underway irresistible ending with conditions unfavorable for humans?

Like you say it don't look good and that gun is going to come in handy.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Isn't God not supposed to flood the earth AGAIN?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by KRONKITE

No, God destroys the earth with fire this time around.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The vid make me think of a dream i had some time ago
-I was working in a newspaper office.It was filthy,dusty,and there were even feces in the one corner. Also a bath with filthy water,and mummified corpses drifting in it.In this dream,i -as reading the newspaper my employer published,there was a column where readers shared their dreams.All the dreams the readers were having,were about an asteroid/Niburu type event.
One line that specifically stayed in my mind was: "At 2am the sky was like daylight".

I never really worry about asteroids,that type of thing-to me,it's one of those things one can do absolutely nothing about.Never hurts to be prepared and stocked up,though.Anything could happen at any time,its the nature of things.
edit on 26-5-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I never really worry about asteroids,that type of thing-to me,it's one of those things one can do absolutely nothing about.Never hurts to be prepared and stocked up,though.Anything could happen at any time,its the nature of things.

And you know for warned is for armed.
Thank you for the share.
edit on 29-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

Thanx for the encouragement to go ahead and run this puppy thru one more time.
Two friggen months people. And I think that along with other current threads, we may
be seeing the beginning of something more than just spectacular. Things may get
down right scary, if not at the very least unprecedented with in these generations.
Can someone tell me where bouts this comet is right now ?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I didn't have a dream about an office with the dust and corpses, but I can definitely relate to the being daylight at 2am. When I read that, it kind of excited me, and creeped me out at the same time.

I had this dream 6 six years ago. I was looking up at the sky, and I knew that it was around 1 or 2am. But it was insanely bright outside. It looked like daytime. Suddenly, I saw this giant asteroid in the sky and it was about to impact Earth. In the next part of the dream, and man said to me that, "The flood comes next." And that was it.

Just odd that other people have been having dreams about it being daylight at 2am.

So, we are supposed to see the comet in August 2013, and have it hit us in November?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join