It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Odd Moment & One Funny Trip !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I tend to meditate a lot and in a certain way that I was pointed towards (I will share the technique later).
So.. After a routine meditation I decided to add another technique that is used to this day in Chinese medicine.

I believe it is called "The Drum of Heaven" or "The Heavenly Drum" anyway after going through this technique I felt very calm and relaxed. That was my night time and as I went off to nap nothing new occurred, it was rather normal going to sleep as usually.

So I thought Mistake 1 !!!

I felt like crap, I was opening my eyes "my vision was blurry", I heard a car horn,I was very cold, I smelled car oil and smoke also a bit of burning rubber. Once I adjusted my vision a bit and got out of the car.

The ambulance arrived and I was taken to a hospital to get stitches for my head I had a small cut.

Afterwards, 2 men came up to me to take a statement their uniform said Melitzia or Meletzea. I then figured out that I was in Russia and that the year was 1984 thank to those two men. I was able to speak Russian and understood it perfectly. They handed me a bag it had some personal items in it, no id though however, they said that my name was Andray,Andrey or Andrei anyway something similar. I think they put the car plates through their system, they were nice enough to take me to an apartment complex it was several complexes combined around 4 buildings and each had 5 levels.

I thanked them for the ride, they even helped me to get to the door. They told me to stay at home for a few days and take it easy also that I was not at fault as the other driver was intoxicated. Once inside I went to the kitchen, put on some tea, drank a small bit of Vodka and then sat there trying to figure out as to what is going on.

Finally after several minutes of trying to process this odd event, I decided to see where this is going to take me Mistake Number 2

While sitting in the kitchen I heard the front door open and an old lady in her 50's walked into the corridor. She was getting her boots off and getting her fur coat off. In her hands she had 2 plastic bags with images on them as she turned around her face went pale and the bags were dropped to the ground. She then stepped towards me hugged me and cried asking me where I been all this time and told me to go back in the kitchen to sit down. I sat there she said that her and my dad thought I died 10 years ago in an accident, she said that they buried me and that my father died from stomach cancer.

I could not go on so I told her, I informed her that I am not her son. I also told her about the accident and that I woke up in this body also that I am not from this year. She started crying even harder I tried to comfort her but I got up and put on the jacket I had on she was asking me to stay and to not go. However, I went as I needed to figure out what was going on, once I exited the elevator on the 1st floor I walked out of apartment complex front door. There was this girl in her 20's and she stopped then turned around and said "Andrey is that you ?". So. I thought hm this is getting more bizarre I turned around and said hello.

I then found out her name was ilena or elena she asked me how I was and that everyone thought I was dead. I then asked her what she been up to all these years, she said that she is working as a news reporter covering a story on a politician which was brutally attacked during a rally with a glass object. So.. then some guys came by as well they said hello to her and were surprised to see me. Then we all headed out to a bar to catch up as I sat there I decided to share with them what happened. They thought I must have hit my head too hard

I then informed them about things and that communism is going to end in 1992, I shared some information and some drawings of technology that will be out from 1990 - 2013. They still looked at me as if I was crazy and yet they were interested. However, at the same time the were saying there was no way that it is possible for such technology to exist. After a few drinks I said I had to go and as I was exiting the bar, I wrapped my scarf around my neck, walked down a set of stairs slipped, as I fell I saw white and heard a thump and then woke up in my bed.

All I can say is this was by far the most bizarre dream I ever experienced.
edit on 24-5-2013 by PsiOpSky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Sounds like the beginning of a great story...

I've had similar dreams as well. I don't remember them like you but I thought they were pretty "cool"

I like to think that there's some "crossed reality" or world that gets mixed up sometimes and our brain might old the "key" to open some normally closed doors to these worlds.

Good stuff...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Interesting. You should see if you can find any history at all of your alternate self ever really existed. Names may be a problem I guess, simply because of you being unsure in your dream of what you were exactly called, or any of the people happy to see you...

Cool dream to be sure.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankLY
Sounds like the beginning of a great story...

I've had similar dreams as well. I don't remember them like you but I thought they were pretty "cool"

I like to think that there's some "crossed reality" or world that gets mixed up sometimes and our brain might old the "key" to open some normally closed doors to these worlds.

Good stuff...

Thank you.

However, here is the shocking thing I never and I mean ever had such a lucid dream where I was able to remember the details.

So. this is actually a first for me. I usually only remember maybe 4 to 5 % of any dream.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
And there are alternative earths as well, alternative timezones and realms, at least many share on that level, so considering this, it also brings in other possibilities. Also, what if you were the inspiration in that realm for development of this technology? Of course it could be our earth too. Anyway really inspiring astral/lucid experience.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This thread makes me think about what some people mentioned and keeps mentioning about how they feel different since the sun became more active.

They felt like they were more open to their surroundings, feeling awkward or unsure about things in general. Some even had "visitations" in their dreams. Some people, like you, are even experiencing lucid dreams for the first time. Seems to me that in could very well be related but of course, we can't prove anything at this point. We can't determine for sure if this is related to the sun's activity or that some parallel world is trying to get in contact with us.

Maybe some people meditating hard enough in a parallel world, is trying to get in touch with us somehow for some reason. I like to think that this is the case but again, this is not the kind of things we can prove.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PsiOpSky

Love the story. I had a similar type a few years ago wherein I could suddenly speak a foreign language and that was so cool. S&F.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankLY
This thread makes me think about what some people mentioned and keeps mentioning about how they feel different since the sun became more active.

They felt like they were more open to their surroundings, feeling awkward or unsure about things in general. Some even had "visitations" in their dreams. Some people, like you, are even experiencing lucid dreams for the first time. Seems to me that in could very well be related but of course, we can't prove anything at this point. We can't determine for sure if this is related to the sun's activity or that some parallel world is trying to get in contact with us.

Maybe some people meditating hard enough in a parallel world, is trying to get in touch with us somehow for some reason. I like to think that this is the case but again, this is not the kind of things we can prove.

You might be right actually

I have been trying to grasp that concept, also my family has been having occurrences manifestation,deja vu and whole bunch of other crap. Forums are being flooded with meditation guides to activate yourself, contacts with angels and ets, lucid dreams, time travel and other stuff.

Maybe this is why the ancients were so connected to the sun, I think there is proof and we just choose to ignore it or even bother to look for it cause it is so crazy to consider to be real.

Also the older generation seem to have different results compared to the younger generations regarding the flares. The younger whipper snappers seem to get more vibrational and some elders do too, some get soothing high pitched tones. Many of the elders get headaches due to the flares. I am not sure if it is to do with the soul level, but heck what do I know

We all experience things differently so I could be wrong and I guess I should not judge.

Again thank you for your interesting post.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

Love the story. I had a similar type a few years ago wherein I could suddenly speak a foreign language and that was so cool. S&F.

Thank you.

Maybe eventually you will share it with us

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Thank you.

Maybe eventually you will share it with us

Oh heavens, I wish I could but I don't remember any of it except that sort of weird dream used to happen whenever I ate Chinese food with monosodium glutamate. I only remember how surprised I was about feeling I could speak in a language unknown to me.

new topics

top topics

join