It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Forum - Courtroom Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
After watching the Jodi Arias case it has been brought to my attention that facts relating to Travis Alexander's pedophilia has been covered up thus taking away from the defense's ability to determine a reason why Jodi Arias killed Travis but only the fact that Travis had been killed being used as the primary factor in determining her fate.

There is obvious cover up going on where the jury has been shown the picture involving the events that surround Jodi Arias .

I know how the ATS crew here LOVES conspiracies and better yet LOVES getting to bottom of a conspiracy to discover the truth.

I propose that Courtroom Conspiracies be added to ATS so that cases such as the Jodi Arias Case can be scrutinized so that any irregularities of such a court case such as the Jodi Arias case can be discovered and brought before the media's and the worlds attention.

This is a new age in the of the history of Conspiracy Warfare. ATS has a lot of Flat-Tops out there and adding this new Flat-Top to the armada will not hurt.

So lets suite up ATS and let put those lies of the court into the ground and those covering up the acts of pedophilia once and for all.

Your primary target of opportunity is the media outlet called Head Line News. HLN has effected the outcome of the Jodi Arias for their own media glit and glam. Their reasoning is that they do not want another case like Casey Anthony's to go unpunished. A case where there was not any evidence linking Casey to the death of Caylee but everyone was calling for Casey's death because they assumed that Casey had killed Caylee because of how she was before Caylee had died. The Jodi Arias Case is similar because even though Jodi DID kill Travis Alexander any question about the motivation behind why Jodi killed Travis, which was because Travis a sociopath pedophile has been COVERED UP.

Your job is to get in there and find any information out about Travis that would link Travis to having an explosive behavior linked to his pedophilia that would have caused him to lash out at Jodi in a violent manner causing her to defend herself resulting in Travis's death.

I know how each of you LOVE finding the truth even through such a horrible event that has taken place. I know you have the skills.

So why did Jodi kill Travis?

LEAN INTO IT! LET'S GO DOWNTOWN!
edit on 24-5-2013 by Dryson because: Gruesome Twosome

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I can add another courtroom conspiracy (other than my own - see signature).

The case of Holly Gregg in Scotland - a young downs syndrome lass being abused by a ring of professionals (including a judge). Robert Green - who campaigned for justice for Holly - was jailed for two years for handing out leaflets in the streets. Upon his release our ex top law lord - the lord advocate (elish angolini) is now suing him personally for defamation. And Robert? he can't get a lawyer to represent him.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

I dig it... You know the first Thread up would be about OJ~

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
So you mean justice is corrupt or untrustworthy?. Hahahah

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
I can add another courtroom conspiracy (other than my own - see signature).

The case of Holly Gregg in Scotland - a young downs syndrome lass being abused by a ring of professionals (including a judge). Robert Green - who campaigned for justice for Holly - was jailed for two years for handing out leaflets in the streets. Upon his release our ex top law lord - the lord advocate (elish angolini) is now suing him personally for defamation. And Robert? he can't get a lawyer to represent him.

Disturbing irregularities in the Hollie Greig case.

top topics

join