It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW is Alex Jones a shill? Prove it to me.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
For those who say Jones is a schill;

1) Take a random ten minute snippet of one of his daily radio shows where, as usual, he will be highlighting the latest news about increases in tyranny, our loss of freedoms, various crimes against humanity, globalist power grabs, etc. which are always cited to a reputable source (sometimes even mainstream sources in order to lend credibility for the skeptics)

2) Now, do your best to pull a rabbit out of a hat and demonstrate how the spreading of such information and knowledge presented by Jones is not what it seems but is actually the work of a schill being paid off.

I'm sorry but it simply is a completely ridiculous assertion. Sometimes in life things simply are exactly what they seem to be. I think it's fair to say that a decent, non biased assessment of Alex Jones would wager that he seems to be a very energetic, enthusiastic man from Texas who is very concerned about spreading awareness about the massive corruption and injustice that is going on.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Hello again.

But I'm looking for evidence against his credibility

1. Did you watch the first video I posted on the previous page? It shows how Alex lied about the events in Austin, TX.

2. And then he lied about kicking William Cooper off of his show, and lied about him being overly vulgar. Watch that 1998 Alex Jones interview with Cooper as his guest to see that Alex lied for yourself.

3. Alex Jones lied during New Year's Eve of Y2K when he caused national hysteria warning people that Russian ICBs were en-route to attack America.

Those are serious blows to his credibility, as you asked for credibility issues.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedimind

I know that Alex Jones gives a lot of good information. Perhaps you do not understand how disinfo tactics work?

A disinfo agent gives tons and tons of information, reliable and truthful information! But they put spins on the information to have you draw the wrong conclusions about the information, or to distract you from a different issue, or cloud your reasoning with emotion.

Alex Jones purposely incites anger, hate, fear, and worry. The reason for this is because when we are emotional, we do not think straight. When we are emotional, we have a more difficult time creating peaceful and feasible solutions. When we are emotional, we are more easily incited towards violence. When we are emotional, we are more easily manipulated.

Furthermore, his funding has put him fore-front in the truth movement. He uses this stardom to create a perception of "crazy nut-job conspiracy theorists" when he speaks in public or on mainstream media sources.

Please my dear brothers and sisters,... use your intuition and your heart to see that Alex Jones is manipulating truth seeker emotions and also manipulating public perception of truth seekers.

Use Alex Jones for his information, but be extremely vigilant as to HOW he presents the information, WHAT emotions he is trying to incite within you, and to WHAT benefit such emotions seek to manipulate towards.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

The information that he talks about by it's very nature can be very frightening and worrisome, yes. But that's because there's a lot of frightening and worrisome things going on in the world at the hands of psychopathic elite globalist controller types who love nothing more than to gain at the expense of others, ie. we get poorer, they get richer..we keep losing our rights and freedoms, their lives get better.
The world is in a sad state of affairs and so when someone like Jones tell the truth about it, it's not going to be a nice rosy picture with a guaranteed happy ending like a movie or tv show.

It's not fair to assume that you know how everyone will react to Alex Jones and the info he presents. People are naturally empowered by learning the truth about the world around them, even though it may not turn out to be the reality that they would prefer at least now they're seeing reality for what it is.

And if some people are made to feel a little uncomfortable because their version of reality has been turned upside down? Good!! As long as people are generally comfortable and apathetic due to an endless stream of options to pacify and anesthetize themselves, then nothing will change.
But when people are exposed to the truth that Jones exposes, they don't get fearful. They get fired up and invigorated.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedimind
For those who say Jones is a schill;

1) Take a random ten minute snippet of one of his daily radio shows where, as usual, he will be highlighting the latest news about increases in tyranny, our loss of freedoms, various crimes against humanity, globalist power grabs, etc. which are always cited to a reputable source (sometimes even mainstream sources in order to lend credibility for the skeptics)

2) Now, do your best to pull a rabbit out of a hat and demonstrate how the spreading of such information and knowledge presented by Jones is not what it seems but is actually the work of a schill being paid off.

Simple: Jones is demonstrably ignorant.

He doesn't know anything about secret globalist cabals, or 'powers that be.' He has no unique insights into the machinations of the political world. He gets people angry and frightened, and he's paid to keep them angry and frightened. Then he tries to sell them stuff. He's just a corporate shill, making money for the man.

Someone gives him a script and he reads whatever's on it. Then he has a few minutes of his own to get all melodramatic, ad lib for a while, and maybe squeeze out some fake tears.

Jones isn't being paid or controlled by dark and secret forces behind the scenes. He's just a sales boy for corporate elites who profit from the fear and ignorance of the prepper and conspiracy theorist industries.

Originally posted by Jedimind
But when people are exposed to the truth that Jones exposes, they don't get fearful. They get fired up and invigorated.

What truth? Jones is a pathological liar. Almost everything he says is false.

He spends all his time trying to frighten people and keep them in a constant state of fear. He's a disinfo corporate shill. I don't think he even realises it. He's just a 'useful idiot.'
edit on 4/6/13 by Sankari because: added quote...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Here's my two cents about people like yourself :
I think people like you love to pat themselves on the back because you think you've got it all figured out and you've managed to be even more cunning and clever than Jones himself. What Alex Jones talks about can't possibly be true (surpising that anyone would think that considering he backs up every single thing with verfiable documents, literature, news articles, etc.) so instead of actually providing a decent argument against the specific information he puts forth (as you failed to do in your reply to my post requesting a rebuttal to specific info. NOT endless generalities about his character, fear mongering bs, for ex.) you instead think of yourself as clever by basically trying to submit a theory of a conspiracy within a conspiracy ie. Alex Jones isn't pointing to conspiracy theories, he IS a conspiracy. Completely and utterly ridiculous. Good luck waking up to reality one day.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

My first instinct was to break down your post in counter-replies again, but reading just a sentence of what you say, its becoming painfully obvious that you're stubbornly bias.

Not the kind of person you can logically argue with.

Sooo... never mind.

EDIT:

Here's my two cents about people like yourself : I think people like you love to pat themselves on the back because you think you've got it all figured out and you've managed to be even more cunning and clever than Jones himself. What Alex Jones talks about can't possibly be true (surpising that anyone would think that considering he backs up every single thing with verfiable documents, literature, news articles, etc.) so instead of actually providing a decent argument against the specific information he puts forth (as you failed to do in your reply to my post requesting a rebuttal to specific info. NOT endless generalities about his character, fear mongering bs, for ex.) you instead think of yourself as clever by basically trying to submit a theory of a conspiracy within a conspiracy ie. Alex Jones isn't pointing to conspiracy theories, he IS a conspiracy. Completely and utterly ridiculous. Good luck waking up to reality one day.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

edit on 4-6-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
The Alex Jones Affair: A Christian Patriot Family Betrayed.

Chuck Norris: more questions than answers.

The Great Swine Flu Plot of '09 & The Great Tea Partier Frameup of 2010.

The first link is broken.

The other two lead to a very bias website. Who is this person, whining about how Alex rants?

Yup, that's what those links lead to. Generalized anger and bias bs.

I said evidence, not more whining.

edit on 4-6-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I love Alex Jones for being a puppet master, and i also love the puppets he creates, they are so….interesting.
edit on 4-6-2013 by IamJewish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Put simply not all of us are John Birchers or Libertarians therefore we do not like AJs agenda however this does not mean we dont buy into expose/conspiracy/nwo ideas.
I for one buy into all of it yet still dont like AJ or Icke for that matter the conspiracy universe is much bigger than those two plus much older than their media forms.
edit on 5-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
If you ever wanted to know who and what Jones really is, look here:

And that's not even scratching the surface.

Join the dots. It's not difficult.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Shill is such a non discriptive word. What is a shill? A relative of a shell?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Anonymous leaked (to Wikileaks?) the STRATFOR client database and there was an infowars email address
in their database and a client ID.

See www.youtube.com...
Almost a no brainer tutorial on how to replicate his conclusions.

Google global intelligence files wikileaks.
(I don't know why my wikileak link was mangled?)
Limbo
One thing that sticks in my mind about Jones is a video I watched of him
(I don't know the name of it.) someone asks him a question about
statements he was making and he gave a diversion as an answer
and started feeding off the crowds chanting and stirring them up.

This was a warning sign to me that perhaps he did not much of a clue
about what he was talking about or he did not want to go into it. Either
way he fed the crowd got them chanting and agitated instead of giving
someone information they asked for. Why, that isn't truth it's bs?

edit on 30-6-2013 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
i personally like alex jones.

of course i don't believe him like people do religion but a lot of what he says makes sense.

i agree with the person who says the media takes some of his most heavy rantings and then making him look like an idiot.....that's the whole point of what the media wants you to think.

most people bashing jones haven't even watched him, just those snippets........also watch them, they're always the first to throw hateful names and speech......just like democrats...but that's another story.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TAVG09
i personally like alex jones.

of course i don't believe him like people do religion but a lot of what he says makes sense.

i agree with the person who says the media takes some of his most heavy rantings and then making him look like an idiot.....that's the whole point of what the media wants you to think.

most people bashing jones haven't even watched him, just those snippets........also watch them, they're always the first to throw hateful names and speech......just like democrats...but that's another story.

I've watched him extensively, and anyone who is/was a fan would come across critique videos of him
which is what a fair balanced truth seeker should do. In which case, they would come across
the dark side of him.
It isn't a case of just looking for dirt on him because you hate him or whatever,
it's a case that there is dirt and it leads to some very serious questions about his motives etc.

Do you want to be deceived?
Limbo

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Limbo

Another thing which is strange.
Stratfor is a subsidiary of the same ISP that hosts infowars, so Stratfor "owns" a whole ISP oh oh?

Alex Jones being the paranoid kook that he is, why would he camp on that ISP
knowing all his info would be on their servers.
Maybe he doesn't know? Wwho knows or he is just total BS - take your pick?
Limbo

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Limbo

subsidiary = customer *oops* and no evidence that tw holdings is stratfor that I can find.
Limbo
edit on 2-7-2013 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

Originally posted by Casualboy100
Wh....wha.....what's a shiil?

SHILL; An accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

I googled the definition. Basically, a shill is a disinformation agent.

And to the others; I understand it might provoke some emotions, reading the title of the thread. But that's the best way I could think to get the point across.

I want proof. And so far, I really doubt any exists.

I don't think he's an idiot, I think he's very emotionally involved, which drives him to be a bit frantic and random sometimes. But I applaud him for that. I'm exactly the same way he is, with the anger, frustrations, ranting, etc.

Thanks for the replies.

You don't have to be on payroll or willingly spread disinfo to spread disinformation. MEMEs
Matter fact its best you not be on payroll or make up the disinfo...you are more believable this way cause you believe in your heart of hearts that what you are saying is the truth.
edit on 2-7-2013 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
While I am inclined to agree with some people on here that Alex Jones is a shill. He did and still to a certain degree give out some good info. I personally have moved to listening to James Corbett he is more laid back to my tastes. He doesn't rant in front a screen all day and he seems more able to get people to listen to what he is saying because to be honest Alex Jones's rants don't help the resistance it only makes those that talk about the NWO look like a nutcase. That's just my opinion on this whole Alex Jones issue. All this fighting ever does is divide us and it makes TPTB more stronger. I liked his shows back then but I personally listen to Alan Watt and James Corbett now.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join