It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW is Alex Jones a shill? Prove it to me.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst1He just have a lot of knowledge of the inside workings of the elites

Proof please? I have not seen a single shred of evidence that he knows anything about 'the inside workings of the elites.' Not one. All I've ever seen from Jones is a constant stream of ignorance and disinformation.

He's just a puppet. He reads a prepared script, shouts at the audience and tries to squeeze out a few tears because he's one of these 'politically correct' liberals who thinks it's important for men to cry in public.

Needless to say, his sobbing outbursts as as fake as the rest of him.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
(Ran out of room on the last post)

Everyone;

If Alex Jones is not a disinfo shill, why does virtually everything he says turn out to be wrong? We've already seen a video with 45 failed predictions from his show. How do the Jones drones explain this?

It doesn't. Its a hit-and-miss situation. Some things he's predicted have turned out right, and other things haven't. He's a human being, not a psychic.

Because he's not psychic, he's a disinfo agent?

You see, most of you fail to realize that Alex Jones can't really be a plant. He speaks too much truth for that. Even though he does it in a blowhard, obnoxious kind of way, there simply isn't anyone else that reaches MILLIONS of people offering this kind of insight.

Yeah...

If you wonder why Alex is crazy, maybe you should ask yourself if you went out into the world on a sunny clear day and asked a hundred people if the sky was blue and half of them said no, it was purple, perhaps, after a while you would start to question your own sanity and may in fact, start acting like Alex.

YES. A million times, YES. It astounds me that no one else looks at him from a psychological perspective rather than throwing their hands up in the air and shouting He's a shill!

Only other issue w/ Jones is the way he's treated some other members of that fraternity, other radio show hosts, etc demanding they be banned from the indy radio network he's on and supposedly even telling guests he won't book them if they do those other shows. That's more of a character flaw than indications of being a shill though.

I agree, and again, I think he's going mad. That would explain his behavior... God help him.

The Jones drones are still avoiding the evidence. They have no answers.

Where are yours?

Well apparently we have a meeting of the B group close to my home in 2 weeks - lets see if Alex shows up - I will have great pride walking up to him in my ATS Jacket and saying - Im ATS lets have an interview - in very calm tones - shall we see what happens then ? (this will all be on Camera and I will email him before) - I doubt he will give me the time of day

Don't forget to post that where the rest of us can see it. I think that'd be interesting.

He's just a puppet. He reads a prepared script, shouts at the audience and tries to squeeze out a few tears because he's one of these 'politically correct' liberals who thinks it's important for men to cry in public.

All of your posts seem pretty bias to me...

His emotion is real. You think those crocodile tears Obama shed for the Sandy Hook shooting were real? Please. Compare the two. Alex's raw emotion or Obama's quietly forced tears. Which seems more real?

Those "45 predictions" are the closest things to evidence I've seen, and they mean nothing. Who's gonna be right every time? As I said before, he isn't psychic... and there are some predictions he's been spot on with.

Like I said, hit and miss. He nailed some, and missed some. That makes him human.

NOT a disinfo agent.

Does anyone have any REAL evidence?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

He's had people who were/are in positions of power, aka insiders, on his show before and continues to have them on.

Two come to mind.

1. LT. Col Anthony Shaffer
2. Steve Pieczenik

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I think he's still on the air because they keep him there. Like Rush Limbaugh, Pat Robertson, Baba WaWa.

Extend the horizon a little, Usama Bin Laden, "Super" Heroes, John Wayne, etc.

Good, bad, indifferent... all useful tools.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Here's the problem with Alex Jones, and it's the same problem with most radio personalities, and also with people like Richard Hoagland. He'll take a valid issue, new information and present it, and talk about it, but then he starts twisting it and adding into it and taking it down a road that doesn't exist. He'll talk about RFID chips, something that I'm interested in, and then the next thing you know, we're talking about the book of revalations, HARP, Obama and abortion, all in one sentence. It's too much.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Alex has never got anything correct

all his sources are bull and used out of context see my previous post where I explain exactly how he works and proven. So simple you can try it at home and prove him a fake.

he's gets to yelling and such to try and pull ratings for sponsors that get him paid.

I've actually worked for GCN for a summer once and it's all scams, take single sentences out of a 5 page op-ed report (op-ed is not news reports btw it's Gonzo journalism which Hunter Thompson made popular, cause real news is boring you have to sprinkle in fiction to make it sensational) So Alex takes single sentences out of 20-30 op-ed reports in new york times, huntington, blogs, etc. and reinterprets them to back his sermon

he then yells it and gets all passionate

he's doing the EXACT same thing that preachers do to back their sermons. Take 10 or 15 chapters out of the bible, then extract single verses from these 10-15 chapters then he can take those verses out of context to fit his sermon and preach that men with long hair are going to hell and women with short hair are harlots. Or whatever message he wants, a preacher can take any single verses out of context to fit his screaming yelling sermon as he gets all passionate and passionate charismatic speakers/preachers get lots of followers, look at evangelical mega churches with 100,000 members on tv

it's the same trick Alex uses, it works

just like people said about Howard Stern in the 80's

people that loved stern why do you listen? "I want to see what he says next!"
people that hated stern why do you listen? " I want to see what he says next!"

= more ratings = more advertisers = more money for Stern.

Everyone uses same tricks with different gimmicks, Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, Phil Hendrie, Limbaugh, O&A, etc.
say controversial stuff, act nuts, or preach sermons and you gonna get some listeners.

If you sat down one evening downloaded an Alex Jones mp3 and everytime he cited a source paused the mp3 and looked it up

you will notice he uses 1 sentence out of an entire article

my example i used in previous post and he uses quite a lot is his Eugenics rant he claims the government is researching eugenics and wants to kill people

well his first source went to some scientists in UK who were using lab mice injected with stem cells to try and rewrite their dna to make them immune to cancer cells. The sentence he used was when interviewer asked the scientist would this work in humans and the scientist says its plausible but it would be decades away and this type of treatment may not even work in humans.

so he took that out of context plus about 10 other single sentences out of 2 to 5 page reports on cancer treatment, aids, cleft lip treatments in africa, etc. And twisted it to support his eugenics theory

then he screams all these sources back to back and yells LOOK IT UP PEOPLE!!! so he makes himself look infallible that he has 100% proof, his sources are proof he claims

when they are not he knows people don't do their homework, majority of people will say but oh wait Alex has sources! news journalists uses sources, people who tell the truth can provide sources! that word Sources is ingrained in us to be truth. from hollywood movies (showing how lawyers wont give up a source in many movies) to journalists saying they wont give up a source, Dan Rather fired and he wouldn't give up his source even when it was wrong.

So Jones screams these sources, and nobody does the homework so they believe him.

but thing is he is not 10% of the time wrong or 40% or 60% no people, he's 100% wrong.

he works like a southern baptist preacher who takes his sources from 5 - 10 chapters and pulls single verses to back his sermon so when he yells his sermon from the pulpit he pauses occasionally to namedrop these bible verses so when you look up that single verse it looks like the preacher is 100% correct.

he's not

it's all out of context just like Alex does, he's a damn good preacher and he uses that same skill to trick conspiracy theorists, nutjobs, wackadoodles, and the masses who simply don't trust government which is the majority

so you play on that distrust or fanatical spite of government and work it like a preacher just as Jones does.

it brings in the sponsors, listen to a clip from his show from 90's then listen to recent show

his spam ads have grown 1000% he does live reads for spam, recorded spam, and guest host spams more than he's preaching nowdays.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Personally I think he's just a rambling idiot in it for the money.

I agree with Muse on this one and if Muse and I agree on something then that's a pretty big deal.
(ya'll need to check the weather report to see if hell froze over)
I don't know if the guy has nefarious issues to make conspiracy theorists look bad (maybe) OR
if he's just found his money making schtick. Either way ....

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

easy..

he took credit for Bill Coopers 911 prediction..

he jumped in the lime light exposing Bohemian Grove.. now brushes it off as "I've covered that" when it clearly is still going on..

he will not talk about Masonry and its oaths being held above oaths of pubic office...

he will not talk about that one tribe of judah that keeps murdering Palestinians.. has due citizenship in our pubic offices in America.. gets military support to hold the Gaza strip concentration camp.. steals Americas secrets.. has nuclear weapons yet did not sign the UN treaty all the while getting the USA to fight its enemies who they keep saying have nukes..

so yeah.. all you need to do is listen to his so called show & you will hear him deflect, duck dive dodge around any real issues..

project mockingbird all the way.. talking loud saying nothing.. doing nothing..

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Everyone;

I think he's still on the air because they keep him there. Like Rush Limbaugh, Pat Robertson, Baba WaWa.

Here's the problem with Alex Jones, and it's the same problem with most radio personalities, and also with people like Richard Hoagland. He'll take a valid issue, new information and present it, and talk about it, but then he starts twisting it and adding into it and taking it down a road that doesn't exist. He'll talk about RFID chips, something that I'm interested in, and then the next thing you know, we're talking about the book of revalations, HARP, Obama and abortion, all in one sentence. It's too much.

I agree with Muse on this one and if Muse and I agree on something then that's a pretty big deal. (ya'll need to check the weather report to see if hell froze over) I don't know if the guy has nefarious issues to make conspiracy theorists look bad (maybe) OR if he's just found his money making schtick. Either way

These are only opinions.

Respectably opinions, but just opinions nonetheless.

Evidence, guys. Some evidence proving or strongly suggesting that Alex isn't what he's cracked up to be.

Alex has never got anything correct

No evidence, no credibility. You're wrong until proven right.

And besides that... Didn't I just post a bunch of his correct predictions?

all his sources are bull and used out of context see my previous post where I explain exactly how he works and proven. So simple you can try it at home and prove him a fake.

While this has SOME credibility, its a bias point of view. As much as you dig, not ALL of his stuff is going to be incorrect. Like I've said zillions of times, its a hit-and-miss situation.

I've actually worked for GCN for a summer once and it's all scams, take single sentences out of a 5 page op-ed report (op-ed is not news reports btw it's Gonzo journalism which Hunter Thompson made popular, cause real news is boring you have to sprinkle in fiction to make it sensational) So Alex takes single sentences out of 20-30 op-ed reports in new york times, huntington, blogs, etc. and reinterprets them to back his sermon

Yeah, well... while its alternative media, its still media. I never said media or Infowars was perfect. In fact, I've stated already that they can be bias as hell. But they make good points sometimes, and open lots of eyes.

You're stating how media works, not how Alex's intentions are crooked.

he's doing the EXACT same thing that preachers do to back their sermons. Take 10 or 15 chapters out of the bible, then extract single verses from these 10-15 chapters then he can take those verses out of context to fit his sermon and preach that men with long hair are going to hell and women with short hair are harlots. Or whatever message he wants, a preacher can take any single verses out of context to fit his screaming yelling sermon as he gets all passionate and passionate charismatic speakers/preachers get lots of followers, look at evangelical mega churches with 100,000 members on tv

it's the same trick Alex uses, it works

Its not the same trick, because its not the same situation.

And even then, if you're passionate about something, be it God or stopping a new world order--BOTH of which would motivate anyone with boiling blood and strong beliefs--why wouldn't they be passionate?

say controversial stuff, act nuts, or preach sermons and you gonna get some listeners.

Yeah, so? Maybe they want the listeners because of the message, not the money.

If it was all about the money, I think Alex would be generally a lot happier than he is right now.

He is an angry man.

And in my opinion, rightfully so.

I'm not saying he's never gonna be bias. Anyone who's human will be biased about everything at one point or another. I am particularly looking for evidence showing how he may be a disinformation agent, and thus far, none of you have provided any.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Alex is by far the best. Intelligent, bright, unforgiving and truthful The schills call him a schill period.
You don't like Alex ? Keep it to yourself !

SnF OP
edit on 25-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

easy..

he took credit for Bill Coopers 911 prediction..

he jumped in the lime light exposing Bohemian Grove.. now brushes it off as "I've covered that" when it clearly is still going on..

he will not talk about Masonry and its oaths being held above oaths of pubic office...

he will not talk about that one tribe of judah that keeps murdering Palestinians.. has due citizenship in our pubic offices in America.. gets military support to hold the Gaza strip concentration camp.. steals Americas secrets.. has nuclear weapons yet did not sign the UN treaty all the while getting the USA to fight its enemies who they keep saying have nukes..

so yeah.. all you need to do is listen to his so called show & you will hear him deflect, duck dive dodge around any real issues..

project mockingbird all the way.. talking loud saying nothing.. doing nothing..

The 9/11 prediction.. I don't know much about that. I was in third grade. Before I knew anything.

Alex on Masons;

And... he focuses on a lot of topics at once.

Infowars is a bit of a rag-tag media team. Maybe they don't have all their eyes on all the issues every minute of the day because they're strapped and struggling a lot more than ordinary media does.

Still no evidence here, either.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Alex is by far the best. Intelligent, bright, unforgiving and truthful The schills call him a schill period.
You don't like Alex ? Keep it to yourself !

SnF OP
edit on 25-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Me likes Alex too.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I've listened to Jones for 10 years now.

each & every time a caller brings up any topics I mentioned its deflected..

and he hangs up on the them..

ps 3rd grade huh.. good to see you on these boards alert & denying ignorance...

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Politically correct liberal?

You've never listened to just 5 minutes of his radio show...admit it.

That statement alone disqualifies you from any AJ debate, pro or con...

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

He said this latest tornado was a government created disaster. I guess so they can clean up after. I don't know where he's going sometimes. Just google: alex, tornado & truther.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'd say alex has exposed way to much stuff to be a real shill. I still suspect that he is actually holding stuff back like others suggested (zionist jews). He never really covers this issue that many conspiracy theorists believe is a big problem.

Here's a clip on his take on zionism

But I also think that he would also have to watch what he says to keep on air. There are a lot of people who have been killed and he hasn't so that is another issue I could see. Wouldn't he commit suicide or be killed by now if he was telling the real truth?

He is a little to dramatic for most people and there will definitely be others who disagree and ridicule him. I personally am a little skeptical of him and his guests but at the same time he has some good info and guests on his show as well. He may not cover issues like aliens and zionist jews which makes people who believe in those conpiracies think he's disinfo.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm still sceptical about Alex Jones. Sometimes I think he's just put there to start ridiculous conspiracy theories and to make real conspiracy theorists in general look bad. On the other hand, he does bring up interesting subjects like geo-engineering and general conspiracies which people can star researching on.

The problem is with some Jones Drones who take every word of his as 100% fact, in any matter you shouldn't take one man's word for it. People should be doing their own research to make sure all his "sources" are correct before believing anything.

People often bring up the money issue, and how he might be in it just for the money... I'm not too sure about that, how much does he make yearly anyways? Maybe most of that money goes for his reporters and business expenses?

Anyways, I'll have to discipline myself from now on with Jones, pausing videos and verifying his claims and sources...

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

No he didn't. Media Matters & Rachael Maddow took pieces of his show out of context to spin it, effectively lying.

Rachael Maddow also claims AJ believes alien wasps live under the UN building.

It's funny, people love to call Jones a liar but totally ignore the liars they get their anti-Jones information from, like Rachael Maddow and Media Matters.
edit on 25-5-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
(Ran out of room on the last post)

Everyone;

If Alex Jones is not a disinfo shill, why does virtually everything he says turn out to be wrong? We've already seen a video with 45 failed predictions from his show. How do the Jones drones explain this?

It doesn't. Its a hit-and-miss situation. Some things he's predicted have turned out right, and other things haven't. He's a human being, not a psychic.

Because he's not psychic, he's a disinfo agent?

He claims to have inside sources, not to be psychic.
And the things he has predicted have been extremely obvious. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Look at how his followers act. that is the key for why he's a shill and not just a crazy loon.
He is too effective at what he does. He's too manipulative. The results suggest skilled brainwashing.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You have added quite a bit of value to this thread. I hope you received some at least one APPLAUSE.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join