It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW is Alex Jones a shill? Prove it to me.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
When you want the public to ridicule the truth, put a fool on a pedestal and have him read it aloud.

People like Alex Jones serve their purpose, and it rarely does any justice to the public.

He's a sensationalist drama queen- but that's just his stage personality.

It doesn't matter if he is an intentional shill, or just someone who profits off of fear instead of awareness- both arrive at the same ends.

Heh, I learned what AJ was when I was blocked from his little youtube channel for stiring up a polite conversation about Israel.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Want proof? Look at his interview on Piers Morgan. He's put here to make "conspiracy theorists" look crazy. Simple really.

He didn't look crazy to me, he looked passionate. He drew attention to the term democide, it was trending on google after that interview. Tell me, what are you doing to wake people up?

Because Alex Jones is an Israeli STRATFOR Zionist disinfo agent.

Want to show me some proof?

And do you really think they would allow anyone on CNN who isn't one of theirs? You honestly think they would allow someone with some truth to go on air? No, they put him on Piers Morgan because they ALLOWED him to go on, hes on the same side as the side Piers Morgan is on.

You do realize Alex wasn't the only person interviewed on CNN, debating with Morgan, right?

edit on 24-5-2013 by Havox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

He's connected to them through an Israeli intelligence agency called STRATFOR that's based in Austin, Texas.

And Zionists, well, look at Israeli and how much power they have over the US. Look at the Federal Reserve board members. Look at the media. Look at the military industrial complex. Most of all Military industrial complex heads are dual citizen Israelis, same thing with the Federal Reserve.

The Zionists survive like a parasite, they always need a host. Look at Lenin. Millions upon millions of Russians murdered under Zionism.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Also, what group of the most powerful bankers on earth are also Zionists?

The Rothschilds.

rense.com...

The work through deception and smoke and mirrors. They are a clever bunch and they will use any means necessary to cover their tracks for their plan for world domination, which, is actually working.

And please read this if you have the chance:

www.totalfascism.com...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Check out this guy on YOUTUBE.
He's got a lot to say on alex jones.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
Prove to me that Alex Jones isn't the real deal.

He's going out of his way to make online conspiracy theorists look like crazy fools by being the poster child of over-the-top imbecilic insanity.

I would counter with saying he is going out of his way to monetize a group of people that believe things that can often be seen as contradictory, even to their own initial ideas. He makes a good living at attracting a fanbase that doesn't actually require him to do much more than tell a terrifying story to back up thoughts and fears that they themselves have.

He most probably isn't a shill, however he does put a spotlight on the entirety of the CT crowd, fair or not.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Havox

Ever heard of Molly Maroney? Well know shes the editor in chief of Infowars, and she used to be in intern for STRATFOR for 11 months from her linkedin page.

petersantilli.com...

Also, Project Mockingbird.
edit on 24-5-2013 by Kang69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

He was angry?

huh.. funny.. on his radio show he said it was because he was on medication and his leg was sore from a virus and that he was still suffering a bout of pneumonia.

He said the long trip down there made him less capable.

Nothing about being angry. I guess he's always angry though.

.. cant help it sorry.. jones is a fool. a joke and it says much for those standing by him so defiantly. they need a shepherd. critical though on their own is undefined.

edit on 24-5-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Someone went and made a youtube of 45 "failed predictions". Shocking I tell you!

Oh well...

His websites also advertise things that appeal to a certain segment of people who take his words as truth. Conspiracies sell... and apparently sell well only he doesn't wear a suit and tie like high rolling tele-evangelists because IMHO he wants to appear as a normal pissed off guy. Like Larry the Cable Guy, who has a degree and "practiced" southern accent, he is there to make money that appeals to a segment of the masses.

Isn't America great? Not many places in the world can you peddle crap and make a great living off it. Blame the crap consumers. At least I do anyway.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Want proof? Look at his interview on Piers Morgan. He's put here to make "conspiracy theorists" look crazy. Simple really.

I think there are two ways of looking at the Piers Morgan disaster. First, would be that he meant to do that, wihch I think is unlikely in the long term way it's come to be looked at. I really don't think he meant to come off quite that out of control.

The other way to look at it is that he definitely did mean to come off wild and raise his own publicity profile with controversy and talk across media...which he certainly did. Either way, he was indifferent to the impact it would have on anyone else's cause or the overall national debate, but I've never confused Alex Jones for an altruist, either.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Alex Jones is an entertainer. He has a certain audience and he caters to them. Amd that is about it. He is not evil or a shill or anything else beyond a guy making a living in a small niche group. Not the best idea to take the things he says serioulsy but, their is nothing wrong with being entertained by him.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

He was angry?

huh.. funny.. on his radio show he said it was because he was on medication and his leg was sore from a virus and that he was still suffering a bout of pneumonia.

He said the long trip down there made him less capable.

Nothing about being angry. I guess he's always angry though.

.. cant help it sorry.. jones is a fool. a joke and it says much for those standing by him so defiantly. they need a shepherd. critical though on their own is undefined.

edit on 24-5-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

I heard him say those things. You don't think those things piled on top of his agenda wouldn't make someone irritated and angry? You've obviously never taken a psychology class in your life.

To the others, I am reading the replies, but I'm balancing my time between ATS and school work right now. I will look at all the links posted, and thank you for your feedback.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle

Problem is though the guys an idiot. Pretty much a total cown, do not listen to him.

To be fair though you did state:

If you're gonna hate monger about Alex Jones, I. DO. NOT. WANT. TO. HEAR. IT.

Yet title a thread:

HOW is Alex Jones a shill? Prove it to me.

Dunno what sort of expectations you really have, just feels like a bit of a flawed premise eh.

Great evidence there. You really know what you are talking about. Oh, the intelligence with 'dis one is uncanny! (in the voice of daffy duck)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69

He's connected to them through an Israeli intelligence agency called STRATFOR that's based in Austin, Texas.

And Zionists, well, look at Israeli and how much power they have over the US. Look at the Federal Reserve board members. Look at the media. Look at the military industrial complex. Most of all Military industrial complex heads are dual citizen Israelis, same thing with the Federal Reserve.

The Zionists survive like a parasite, they always need a host. Look at Lenin. Millions upon millions of Russians murdered under Zionism.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Also, what group of the most powerful bankers on earth are also Zionists?

The Rothschilds.

rense.com...

The work through deception and smoke and mirrors. They are a clever bunch and they will use any means necessary to cover their tracks for their plan for world domination, which, is actually working.

And please read this if you have the chance:

www.totalfascism.com...

The first two links are on blocked websites, sorry... I'm using a school computer. I'll look at them later, on my laptop.

The third website seems a bit bias to me. I haven't read the entire thing yet, but I will.

Also... Alex has dogged the Rothchilds many times, along with many others who people accuse him of being tied to with little to no evidence. Just saying.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Alex Jones is an entertainer. He has a certain audience and he caters to them. Amd that is about it. He is not evil or a shill or anything else beyond a guy making a living in a small niche group. Not the best idea to take the things he says serioulsy but, their is nothing wrong with being entertained by him.

Eh... he seems too passionate to be doing it as a stand-up comedy skit.

That's just me.

edit on 24-5-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: typo

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

It's not an act....that's the real Alex that you see blowing a gasket every day.

OP, I'm sorry I can't provide links or even current info but I can attest to his personality. Alex and I grew up together and went to school together until 9th or 10th grade when his dad moved their family to Austin. The ranting guy who looks as though he's seconds away from his head exploding is really him. He's been that way since we were kids.

I know he came from a normal family and had a normal upbringing. I'm pretty sure he graduated high school in Austin and went almost directly into local radio. He's been in Austin since he was a kid and hasn't left. I find it hard to believe he's some shill or agent because he writes his own script in life...always has. He's always been over the top, aggressive, fearless, loud and unruly. Alex was the guy in school you didn't want to piss off because he would snap and seriously hurt you!

Anyway, I'm not sure if any of that helped but I figured I'd share.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So what is happening in this topic is there are a bunch of Alex Jones haters and no actual proof of anything besides the fact that he has made failed predictions?

This is certainly interesting. In all the time he is labeled as a shill and a double agent, I would have thought there would be some pretty definitive information, but it seems the farther this goes it is nothing more then just generalized hate and assumptions.

I shall have to see as well if any actual substantial evidence shows up to back up these claims, but for now, it isn't looking good for the Jones haters.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by ThinkingCap

It's not an act....that's the real Alex that you see blowing a gasket every day.

OP, I'm sorry I can't provide links or even current info but I can attest to his personality. Alex and I grew up together and went to school together until 9th or 10th grade when his dad moved their family to Austin. The ranting guy who looks as though he's seconds away from his head exploding is really him. He's been that way since we were kids.

I know he came from a normal family and had a normal upbringing. I'm pretty sure he graduated high school in Austin and went almost directly into local radio. He's been in Austin since he was a kid and hasn't left. I find it hard to believe he's some shill or agent because he writes his own script in life...always has. He's always been over the top, aggressive, fearless, loud and unruly. Alex was the guy in school you didn't want to piss off because he would snap and seriously hurt you!

Anyway, I'm not sure if any of that helped but I figured I'd share.

Are you serious?

That would mean my observations are spot on. Yay me... if you're telling the truth.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewRevolution
So what is happening in this topic is there are a bunch of Alex Jones haters and no actual proof of anything besides the fact that he has made failed predictions?

This is certainly interesting. In all the time he is labeled as a shill and a double agent, I would have thought there would be some pretty definitive information, but it seems the farther this goes it is nothing more then just generalized hate and assumptions.

I shall have to see as well if any actual substantial evidence shows up to back up these claims, but for now, it isn't looking good for the Jones haters.

I second this. My thoughts exactly.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

When the only evidence of Alex Jones' worth comes in the form of quantifiable accounts of the information he is presenting being consistently off the mark, from failed predictions to the sites of FEMA camps simply not existing, one has to wonder what the draw is to the person. Now, it does seem, from my experience anyway, that people that I deem of lower intelligence than myself seem to enjoy Alex Jones and believe his information.

At his best, Alex Jones is an entertainer making money with sensationalism. At his worst, I'm afraid that some poor foolish person is going to take him too seriously one day and cause a lot of violence out of the fearful messages he routinely makes.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee

When the only evidence of Alex Jones' worth comes in the form of quantifiable accounts of the information he is presenting being consistently off the mark, from failed predictions to the sites of FEMA camps simply not existing, one has to wonder what the draw is to the person. Now, it does seem, from my experience anyway, that people that I deem of lower intelligence than myself seem to enjoy Alex Jones and believe his information.

At his best, Alex Jones is an entertainer making money with sensationalism. At his worst, I'm afraid that some poor foolish person is going to take him too seriously one day and cause a lot of violence out of the fearful messages he routinely makes.

You sound like someone who'd be pro-gun control.

Blame the gun, not the shooter.

If someone would be stupid enough to act out of blind violence because of something Alex said, it would be THEIR fault. THEY made that decision.

Since you're so much smarter than everyone else, provide some evidence stating how Alex's information is false, or even a psychological observation proving how he "might be lying..."

Betcha can't.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join