It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Woolwich Murder - Things That Seem Odd

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm trying to imagine a scenario involving some tragic, politically and emotionally charged event that some people on ATS would not think has "odd" things in it.

Yeah, like people go about London hacking off heads all the time but this time something seems odd?

There is no such thing as 'normal' when it comes to events such as the one which occurred in Woolwich the other day.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You aren't the only one questioning this event;
______beforeitsnews/war-on-terror/2013/05/uk-soldier-beheaded-outside-army-barracks-in-woolwich-london-video-nwo-terrorist-propaganda-2443892.htm l

I looked today at exactly where this event occurred, and then I looked up exactly where the nearest Police station is.

You could have walked and got there faster.

Just this one fact makes me suspicious.

And the police's excuse about waiting is bs, the first 999 call states knives.
Then they mention subsequent 999 calls saying guns, unless I hear those I call LIE after the fact.
Any copper not bent would have got there faster than that, to save lives, (not all coppers are bent).

Look almost at the bottom of this article, there is a map of the event;
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Plus I know a friend who had do Jury duty and had to look at a near beheading-gangland killing.
This friend said those photos showed blood everywhere, on the killer, on the walls and ON THE VICTIM. And it was all over the victim.

Where is the blood from an cut corotid arterial spray on this victim??????
NOWHERE.

My best guess is the man was in the car already dead and the black men were mind controlled victims, who were told to act that way. To stay till they are killed. The police don't even need to be involved the staged event, just do their jobs (just delayed.)
It is amazing what you can program a human to do nowadays. You can have alters who have no idea there are other alters in there.

In fact all the witnesses could have alters and you would not know it. Only the handlers. They will sound as good as any other witnesses.

We will never hear the truth though. (Unless someone who has an undoctored CCTV footage leaks it.)

But what we must do is, to NOT get into the hate game they want us to.

And it isn't our Gov't, my research suggests the Fourth Reich and Khazarites want World war.
Christians against the Muslims, and those against the real Jews.

Just think LOVE LOVE LOVE.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Cut your tongue out. Liveleak ruined Ogrish.

This is true. Ogrish took a hard tumble years back. Even their forum sucks now

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

My best guess is the man was in the car already dead and the black men were mind controlled victims, who were told to act that way. To stay till they are killed. The police don't even need to be involved the staged event, just do their jobs (just delayed.) It is amazing what you can program a human to do nowadays. You can have alters who have no idea there are other alters in there.

Thats your best guess? Id hate to hear your worst lol
You cant be for real??

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Not every single major event has to be a conspiracy you know.

Over 6 billion people in the world so you'd have to assume that maybe there might be a few nut cases out there who do something on their own without being directed to do so by the NWO or whatever group you think is running the world orders them to do.

Mi5 were involved

Thats enough for me!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Not every single major event has to be a conspiracy you know.

Over 6 billion people in the world so you'd have to assume that maybe there might be a few nut cases out there who do something on their own without being directed to do so by the NWO or whatever group you think is running the world orders them to do.

It continues to amaze me that people come to one of the world's most well-known conspiracy sites - and infer people should not write about conspiracies, especially in a forum that is entitled "General Conspiracies", and has this printed at the top of every page in the forum:

Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com\'s tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Yes, we know not everything is a conspiracy, just as we know not everything is as it appears.

I find it the height of irony that people who don't believe in conspiracy keep coming to a conspiracy website and clicking on threads in the General Conspiracy forum just to tell us how wrong we are. Either monumental ego or some kind of hidden agenda.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The fact is that since the demise of the Soviet Union, the muslims have been the go to "enemy", the enemy that every totalitarian state needs to keep itself in power and justify defense spending and abrogation of civil rights.

Muslims are the state created "bogeyman", just as the "East" was in Orwell's 1984. Without the muslim "bogeyman" there would be little justification for much "defense" spending, Department of Homeland Security, the Patriot Act, NDAA and all the other BS.

So now we have had "muslim" incidents in the US, Canada and the UK all within a matter of weeks, where all three countries have had no serious muslim incidents for years. Coincidence?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Ok, firstly, call me a lunatic again and i'll have you up on charges. Secondly, prove to me that the video was taken when we are told it was. There is nothing to prove it. Again we have to take them at their word. Where is the 'TIME STAMP' ? Where did this footage come from ?
You take it blindly as real footage of what we are told is a real event. You have learned nothing. EVERYTHING has to be investigated fully before we can be sure it is genuine as we have all been duped to many times before.
Nobody has said the event did not happen as told. The odd events have to be looked into first.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by eonpeon

1) Why did these guys mount the sidewalk and hit this guy first? Was he a target? Did they already know him or was this random?

We don’t know yet, its a good question but nobody seems to know if they sought him out specifically or if they planned this. I am inclined to say that it was planned and that they had been following him or that they had been looking for a military man to target. They had knives and guns so they were out to do something I have also read a report in the press about how a man is claiming that he was followed by the two men one night when he was wearing military clothing.

There was a similar attack to this in 2007 that was foiled were the terrorists did have a specific target, a Muslim British Solider.

Like i say though just now that information if known does not seem to be in the public domain.

2) So they killed him in a terrible manner in broad daylight in a public place. Why? Why not bundle him into the car and do it elsewhere?

This whole attack was designed to maximise propaganda, they attacked in broad day light because they perceive that this will send a powerful message of how troops are not even safe walking down their streets in the middle of the day. Had this happened say 3am on a Friday night it probably wouldn’t have got the same attention, might not even have made the news all it would have looked like initially is another murder on a Friday night in London and there would be few if any witnesses.

The car question is a good one, does seem like it would have been better to have taking him hostage made some demands then taken his head off on the internet. However that is logistically very difficult you have two guys trying to subdue one fit man and get him into the car. Then you need to have a secure place to keep him even if you manage to get him and in addition to this as soon as its made public the police are going to launch a massive man hunt in which they could find and rescue him. The public execution on the streets of London in the middle of the day gets the message across just the same with little fuss.

(3) After the event they hung around? Why? They stayed at the scene for a full 20 minutes.

Again comes back to this whole propaganda thing, it’s a huge motivation for terrorists, they wanted people to see who done this and why they done it.

4) The 48yo woman who spoke to them to try to calm them down went to great lengths to explain in her statement that the were not drugged or drunk, like she was pre-empting that question.

That’s probably because she did pre-empt the questions, this is her moment of fame in a sad way, she knows that the papers are going to be calling round for her story and she’s probably been rehearsing her answers and what not. It’s not evidence of any conspiracy its just natural that she would be rehearsing the answers to her questions.

5) The police took 20 minutes to arrive, and those that did arrive first were heavily armed. HOW?! WHY?! London is always crawling with (unarmed) police - why were no patrol/beat police on the scene first? This to me is the biggest question.

It was reported initially that they took 20 minutes from eye witnesses however the Met have said that it took 14 minutes for a Armed response vehicle (ARV) to be on the scene (you are wrong to say they were not there first). On any given day in London there are between 13-21 ARVs on patrol in London you can bet that in the afternoon on a week day it’s at the lower end of that scale. Based on the press reports i have read, initially the police were called to a serious ongoing assault when officers turned up they quickly escalated the situation and called for urgent Armed back up as the guys had a gun and then maintained a cordon. In addition to this because of all the shootings of religious rhetoric police also feared it was possible that they were looking at potential suicide bombers.

The ARV arrived 14 minutes after the 999 call was passed, that’s actually pretty impressive, Armed cops are a limited resource even in London.

6) Armed police are stringently trained to shoot as an absolute last resort. Yes, the killers rushed them, but I am more surprised that an armed unit appeared first.

The men rushed the armed cops with knifes and gun(s) so the police shot in self-defence and in the public interest. Based on current reports shooting them was absolute the right thing to do.

What i think would be very interesting to find out is if they aimed for head shots, that would be very telling. Under the Operation Kratos the police have authorisation to take head shots if they believe they are being confronted by a suicide bomber, so it would tell us a little bit more about the police thinking at the time.

again wrong to say the ARV arrived first it did not.

7) London absolutely bristles with CCTV cameras. BRISTLES! Where is that footage?

Most CCTV is owned privately, I have seen a picture of the dead solider taken just before he was killed i think it may have been CCTV, as things develop and more becomes known we will probably see pictures taking from various cameras.

8) In the video, the killer speaks with a clear British accent (if he was not born in the UK, he was most certainly raised there), yet he talks about 'his country'.

Not only was he born in the UK he was raised as a Christian and converted to Islam when he was 18, he is as British as me.

Also he does not talk about "his country" but rather "our lands"

this is common in fundamentalist rhetoric what he is talking about his "Muslim lands" he is saying "this happens to people every day in Iraq, Afghanistan and so on at the hands of British soldiers".

I hope that clears some things up for you.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Ok, firstly, call me a lunatic again and i'll have you up on charges. Secondly, prove to me that the video was taken when we are told it was. There is nothing to prove it. Again we have to take them at their word. Where is the 'TIME STAMP' ? Where did this footage come from ?
You take it blindly as real footage of what we are told is a real event. You have learned nothing. EVERYTHING has to be investigated fully before we can be sure it is genuine as we have all been duped to many times before.
Nobody has said the event did not happen as told. The odd events have to be looked into first.

LOL good luck on the charges thing, and no need to pm me with threats...if you cannot take being called things on a public forum then dont visit them with crazy talk about an event you know nothing about, dont go around threatening people with being "brought up on charges" nonsense, it just reaffirms my previous comment. Im pretty sure mods arent going to give up my ip address to some random on the internet for calling them names lol. How old are you? "Dont call me names or il get the police on you"

The "odd" events dont exist, they are only odd because none of you have looked further than a couple of youtube videos. I can safely assume none of you have actually read anything about the event, listened to witnesses, read their statements in real time through multiple news agencies twitter accounts. It is what it is, an extremist islamic attack on our government. You need all the facts, not just the "facts" brought to you by "crazyrealtruthextreme" or whoever on youtube calling their video "woolwich truth revealed" (or similar bs).

Ive seen some of these videos myself, and listened to the dull american accent droning on about how it cant be real because there are 2 copies of a video, one edited, blah blah, etc etc! Theres no blood, they had the body in the car, everyones actors...same bs different scenario. Drone drone, the government wants to kill you..and all that jazz for minutes on end. At no point do they say, ive not looked at anything other than this really popular video of the killer talking to a kid with a camera phone on youtube. From that they base all their "facts", the no blood one for example. Missing out on the fact their are other videos and images of the blood on the pavement.

Its sad, and disturbing to watch people make fools of themselves. Sadly, people seem to think youtube and beforeitsnews are a more reliable source of the news than the ones actually with camera crews, helicopters and reporters on the ground interviewing people when these events happen. The news sources many of you use, use these reports from the real news channels and try and twist little, meaningless, often not even true, inconsistencies based on ignorance.

Secondly, prove to me that the video was taken when we are told it was. There is nothing to prove it. Again we have to take them at their word. Where is the 'TIME STAMP' ? Where did this footage come from ? You take it blindly as real footage of what we are told is a real event. You have learned nothing.

Prove it wasnt, you are the ones making the claims. The video was filmed at about 2:30pm, the kid sold it to The Sun a few hours later for £20k. Cell phones dont generally put a timestamp on videos....
You havent even looked into these things, its for me to prove to you that you are wrong!!!

Go and look these things up yourself, its not hard to do...come back when you know some of the facts and let me know how far off base you were with your assumptions.
edit on 25-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

Plus I know a friend who had do Jury duty and had to look at a near beheading-gangland killing.
This friend said those photos showed blood everywhere, on the killer, on the walls and ON THE VICTIM. And it was all over the victim.

NOWHERE.E.

Perhaps the injury was postmortem. The lack of blood is an indication the victim was dead when the beheading was attempted. A postmortem injury does not bleed. The two suspects first hit the victim with the car pinning him against a pole.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

I'm not making statements, but asking questions.

Big difference.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

NOWHERE.E.

On other footage of this incident, there is quite a bit of blood where they were hacking him up, next to the car they hit him with. True, there doesn't seem to be any blood around the victim where he was eventually dragged to in the middle of the road.
As another poster said, the lack of blood around the body is probably post mortem, or he was so gravely wounded that his blood pressure was as low as it could go before death, so blood could not gush out.

In any case, I can't see any conspiracy with this one. It's terrible and provocative in the worst way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join