It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Cooper? Fact Or Fiction ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Bill Coopers claims in my mind seem to be feasible.

It makes complete sense in The Illuminati and New World Order aspect of things. I mean I have thought of countless ways of how The Illuminati might create a one world government, from WW3 to other possiblilties.

Never until I heard some of Cooper's lectures did I ever think of the possibilty that all the alien conspiracy is actually being used against us.

What better way to create a New World Order and bring all the forces of man together then by what appears to be an invasion by another species. Its genious, and it will work.

The only thing that seemed shady to me about his claims is that he saw all these documents and such. I guess its possible if you have worked your way far enough up the ranks to see such classified information, but I just dont see how a man that isnt on the side of control could possibly come across such highly classified information. Thats the only part of his story that doesnt make much sense to me.

I can see how this idea is actually going to take place. Its absolutely genious. A setup on the inside of all governments preparing to join forces against "aliens" that are actually humans, but are at the hands of a sinister organization.

Now the thing that puts the lid on all of this and makes me almost believe his claims is the fact that he was killed. Im sure since Cooper went public about his findings years and years ago the leaders of the plot have been trying to find a way to kill him. If one day he was mysteriously missing or murdered, people would freak out and assume he was killed by The Illuminati.

Whoever had his home searched was obviously set up by whoever is in control. Im sure they were waiting long enough to make it seem like no one was after him to try and make the general public think hes nuts. After 9/11 happened Im sure he was frantic and started to scare even himself.

A raid of his home was issued by a judge. Im sure he had expected this for years. When it finally did happen Im sure he knew there was a reason behind it. Being paranoid would only be natural for someone trying to inform people of what is coming and what has already infiltrated. He would naturally try to defend himself. He did and was killed. Killed for a reason.

Is it coincidence that he was killed in 2001 after 9/11? I highly doubt it. The plan is unfolding and its closer than we think.

<< 1   >>

join