Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Watch all the alien chip removal videos

page: 1
4

log in

join

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So ive searched and watched all the videos of "alien" implant videos on youtube. And came to the conclusion that my experience with "sounds" are actually being induced or delivered via these implants. So i started doing things like finding protective materials and they didnt work that long, so I used chemicals, rather safe chemicals on my face and such. Then i performed psychic surgery on myself, that worked overnight, when i woke up, went outside i heard them screaming again but quietly. Still they returned. So I wont talk about who or what im communicating with, suffice it to say there's a malicious element trying to use me to frame me and make me someone im not, so i figured if they can hurt me by pinching my heart or body and mind, then i can do that to them, so for the last year or so, ive been silencing criminals attacking me, psychicly. These people in this system are criminals, no matter who they work for, and this voices device i believe is connected to a secret corporation somewhere with too much power. Look at it this way, on Conspiracy Theory, they show a map of where people get attacked the most, so basicly i used there own power against them, and ruined there ability, perhaps for a time, to communicate. Oh and i ruined something else i wont mention, but its broken, take that. Oh and dont build another, or ill get that too, and teach everyone how to do what ive done. Then what hope of conquering us will you have.

alien implant removed
edit on 24-5-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
so where are the videos?



posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
So ive searched and watched all the videos of "alien" implant videos on youtube. And came to the conclusion that my experience with "sounds" are actually being induced or delivered via these implants. So i started doing things like finding protective materials and they didnt work that long, so I used chemicals, rather safe chemicals on my face and such. Then i performed psychic surgery on myself, that worked overnight, when i woke up, went outside i heard them screaming again but quietly. Still they returned. So I wont talk about who or what im communicating with, suffice it to say there's a malicious element trying to use me to frame me and make me someone im not, so i figured if they can hurt me by pinching my heart or body and mind, then i can do that to them, so for the last year or so, ive been silencing criminals attacking me, psychicly. These people in this system are criminals, no matter who they work for, and this voices device i believe is connected to a secret corporation somewhere with too much power. Look at it this way, on Conspiracy Theory, they show a map of where people get attacked the most, so basicly i used there own power against them, and ruined there ability, perhaps for a time, to communicate. Oh and i ruined something else i wont mention, but its broken, take that. Oh and dont build another, or ill get that too, and teach everyone how to do what ive done. Then what hope of conquering us will you have.

alien implant removed
edit on 24-5-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)



Muahahahaha welcome to the black tongue society. No nation will conquer Earth. And we are not giving it up. We are not getting the idea of leaving because everything looks bad now. It only looks bad now because of you know who.

We live on a Beautiful planet full of mystery, epic stories and countless wars for life. We arn't about to give up now



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Alien Implants are a bunch of hogwash...


The Dr. claims they have went through rigorous testing yet offers no lab or technicians names. No paperwork to go with these claims either.

Yet there are the desperate who want to believe so bad....they would believe anything.



posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Alien Implants are a bunch of hogwash...


The Dr. claims they have went through rigorous testing yet offers no lab or technicians names. No paperwork to go with these claims either.

Yet there are the desperate who want to believe so bad....they would believe anything.


So why then does my ability to manipulate them work and i feel them in me?

P.S. its the meek that will inherit this place, most likely after the roughians go.
edit on 25-5-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo
 


That has to be the longest sentence I have read in my life, and you lost me here






Then i performed psychic surgery on myself, that worked overnight, when i woke up, went outside i heard them screaming again but quietly.


How does one perform psychic surgery on ones self? And who are them that were screaming at you? Sounds like a case of schizophrenia. Please seek professional help asap !

I have seen Dr Lier's surgical removal videos. All though there is no explanation as to how these implants got in these people. I have yet to see any verifiable proof rather than hearsay and any data provided on the specimens. I am not saying there are not beings of some advanced technology dabbling in the lives of humans like lab rats, I am saying the Doctor eludes providing the proof of this supposed damning evidence of Alien implants. None of his findings have been under peer review. With that said these sorts of so called professionals attract much of the lunatic fringe. Many people like to engage in the fantasy of being chosen by some higher intelligence because it makes them feel special. Some people even convince themselves they were abducted due to finding a bruise or marking or sore on their body. Random coincidences distorted to ones belief and fantasy. And you cant tell them other wise, because logic does not equate in the mind of a mental patient.


Say you bump in to something and forget about it, people do not always bruise right away. Also one can forget about falling off a bike as a child and getting some gravel in ones knee. Scars fade away. Years go by, they realize there is something under the skin. They see a youtube video with Dr Lier and decide well it must be aliens. Now there are credible abduction cases still to be explained sure but I often find there is a format of belief and belief alone with total disregard with blatant disregard of more prosaic explanations.


Your story does not make any sense in my years of study on the topic. Incoherent rambling is what I am reading here no offense. You sound as if you are having a sort of psychosis or mental breakdown in your post. But please talk to someone , even if I am wrong. You just might thank me later. And if you are all ready diagnosed with a mental condition and are required to take meds please take them immediately
edit on 29-5-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
What the in the hell has this place become.....

Get a grip.



posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
What the in the hell has this place become.....

Get a grip.


i got one, im meerly studying my own condition to see if its really a mental disorder, implants or some kind of life form in me. Perhaps a worm like creature?




And if you are all ready diagnosed with a mental condition and are required to take meds please take them immediately


they only make them worse in fact, but i find psychic disconnection is the only way to go. It easy to do in fact.
edit on 29-5-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
Oh and i ruined something else i wont mention, but its broken, take that. Oh and dont build another, or ill get that too, and teach everyone how to do what ive done. Then what hope of conquering us will you have.




If you really think it would be beneficial to others, why don't you teach it, anyway? It seems a little selfish to hold on to the information as a bargaining chip, if you really believe it could help others. Unless, of course, if you think that by revealing your methods, they might be able to block you in some way. Then again, if this is some type of psychic / energy method, I'm sure there's always some way around any method they could use to block you, right?


If the psychic surgery worked for you, I'd say try that again.



Maybe some energy / visualization type exercises. I've found such things to be helpful.

Good luck.



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spearhead
 


NO worries, the government just entered him into a database and will be watching him for all of our saftey, yey!



posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo
 


I doubt with the level of desire you've shown for a massive conspiracy to involve you that you would be able to objectively diagnose yourself with a mental disorder.

Although I commend you for trying... but your methods of psychic surgery and the like... don't seem like very good methods of self diagnosis.



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam
 


Ok ill teach you something but absolutely dont do it unless you ARE hearing voices or noises around you.

First imagine your subconcious mind as a ball shape in your mind, right in the middle. Now densify it with your mind, you should feel it. NOw make your neurons fire differently, or stop them altogether for a moment. Then do that with the rest of your mind, and finally your auditory system. Just grab it, still it, and re-fire. It takes practice but this will deter the brain invaders from messing with you. PLus pushing your field down to your legs and feet.



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by truthermantwo
 


I doubt with the level of desire you've shown for a massive conspiracy to involve you that you would be able to objectively diagnose yourself with a mental disorder.

Although I commend you for trying... but your methods of psychic surgery and the like... don't seem like very good methods of self diagnosis.



I can understand your viewpoint, but hearing loud voices from the sky and in your house telling you your their slave and prisoner isnt very fun.



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Bet my implant is far scarier than yours.



posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo
 


I am not being smug or facetious here, just for your own peace of mind , duck into your local Hospital
outpatients and have a chat with them about what you have been experiencing.

You mentioned in another of your threads that you were going to do this, it seems you have not.
It sounds like a horrible way to spend your time when there is possibly a simple solution waiting.

Good luck and peace to you.



posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This guy still posting nonsense? *sigh* OP, I really would consider getting some professional help if I were you.





new topics

top topics



 
4

log in

join