the Light

page: 1

join

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

Jesus is God proclaimed by all religion of spirituality.

He is the Life of the Spirit and the Light of the world.

It is He Who allows us to become a member of Heaven and become purified, rather, it is He Who purifies us, the King of the Kingdom of Heaven Himself.

The Light came down from Heaven and sought out His people in the dark abyss of the world. He is still here, you can still find Him! He hangs on the Cross showing you His love, showing you that He is Love, and that he who abides in His Presence abides in the Light and walks in the truth.

There is a time in life when the balance becomes even, when we hit a standpoint between ascending and descending.

We may choose to live in Light or in darkness and become One body with Christ or with Satan.

There mirror can be polished with difficulty and reflect the image of God, or it can easily be smeared with filth so that the darkness that it is in cannot be seen.

edit on 063131p://555 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by backcase

I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I asked you to ask God a question and let us know what he has to say...and you quote Bible to me?

my point exactly. All you do is quote Bible passages. You do not communicate with God, nor he listens to you. All you really have is the Book. The only tangible thing about all religions. A book. Written by men.

I don't consider this post an answer to my proposal. Sorry...no stars for you.
edit on 24-5-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I was not looking for your approval.

The answer I was given did not come in words, but in more of a diagram which I tried to explain with words. It may not have satisfied you, but it is the truth.

The words of the book hold the Spirit, which is Witness to what I have said.
edit on 083131p://555 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

Jesus is God proclaimed by all religion of spirituality.

Everyone has a spiritual quality. Not all spiritual paths proclaim Jesus is God. Not even all those who follow Jesus say this!

Religion is NOT the path to spiritual enlightenment

The Light came down from Heaven and sought out His people in the dark abyss of the world. He is still here, you can still find Him! He hangs on the Cross showing you His love, showing you that He is Love, and that he who abides in His Presence abides in the Light and walks in the truth.

Didn't Jesus get the memo? Why is he still hanging on the cross? The perpetual victim!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

"Not all spiritual paths proclaim Jesus is God"

Spiritually good paths that lead to Heaven do. The Tao talks about the Way, and much about virtue. Buddhism speaks much about the Truth which is God of the Buddhist(although they don't say it like that). Jesus opened up the way to spiritual life by giving them and us Himself which is Spiritual Life. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Buddhism and Taoism do not proclaim Jesus is god. They are not invalidated by your rhetoric.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

"Tao" means the "way". Jesus is the Way.

Also the Tao mentions the Trinity once or twice, but if you are unsatisfied then so be it.

I am sorry that what I spoke did not reach you, and I am sorry only for that.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

"Tao" means the "way". Jesus is the Way.

The word "way" is not synonymous for the name Jesus Christ. You can't co-opt other opposing or similar philosophies as verification of Christian dogma.

Also the Tao mentions the Trinity once or twice, but if you are unsatisfied then so be it.

The Tao never acknowledges a Christian trinity. You can't claim the Tao as a Christian affirmation.

Although there are hundreds of deities in the Taoist pantheon, with Tai-shang Lao-chun -- the deified Laozi -- at the top, Taoism’s ultimate principle, named as Tao, is decidedly non-theistic, pointing to a realm beyond any specific form.

The literal translation of Tao is “way” or “path.” It is associated with a life of simplicity, quietude and harmony, both in relation to the natural world, as well as in our interactions with social/political institutions. Being a man or woman “of the Tao” means being attuned to cycles of change; being consciously aware of our place within the web of Life; and acting in the world according to the principles of wu wei – naturalness, ease and spontaneity.

taoism.about.com...

The Tao presents a simple, natural path, while you claim a hard, narrow and supernatural path.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

"The literal translation of Tao is “way” or “path.” It is associated with a life of simplicity, quietude and harmony, both in relation to the natural world, as well as in our interactions with social/political institutions. Being a man or woman “of the Tao” means being attuned to cycles of change; being consciously aware of our place within the web of Life; and acting in the world according to the principles of wu wei – naturalness, ease and spontaneity."

I feel like this is similar to the Christian Spirit.

I will also mention how Lao Tzu talks about water and how we must be still and purify the the water. We do so through repentance.

Lao Tzu is familiar with the Spirit. You might think that the Spirit is separated but it is One.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

If Jesus is light, there is a God that existed before the light according to the bible...

In the beginning there was dark and void and the spirit of God moved over the surface of the water...

then God said "LET THERE BE LIGHT!".

God existed in darkness and created light.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
We all have the light, it's how we see. Jesus wasn't the only one to have this light that he spoke of. Look at what's in front of you and you will see the light of the world, and that light is yours just as much as it was Jesus'.

Even atheists are the light of the world, even if they don't realize it. Same goes to you backcase.
edit on 24-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

He hangs on the Cross showing you His love

What? are you saying? Who?

Jesus was killed about two milleniums ago. You know their lies backcase. Their insults, their mistakes.. whatever.
You forgot it doesn't harm you, did you?

welcome back

top topics

join