It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens beetwen lives? Dr. Michael Newton knows much about it...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
If you are interested, hear this audiobook.

But before hearing the book, here is some info about the author:

Michael Duff Newton, Ph.D. hypnotherapist, a member of the American Counseling Association and founder of The Michael Newton Institute for Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy (TNI). He is an author of books on past life regression.
Journey of Souls is the title of the first book by Newton, published in 1994, in which he introduced his own technique in the area of "age regression" therapy. It documents the results of his 35 years of interviews of age regression case studies. His patients were originally seeking hypnotherapy as a therapeutic means. Newton describes that during their continuous visits, a great number of his patients regressed beyond this life and passed through the spirit worlds; through ongoing age regression sessions, these subjects have recalled and revealed their past life experiences and their journey through the spirit world.

Books:
Journey of Souls (1994)
Destiny of Souls (2000)
Life Between Lives: Hypnotherapy for Spiritual Regression (2004)
Memories of the Afterlife: Life Between Lives Stories of Personal Transformation - Edited by Michael Newton (2009)

Source: Wikipedia

His books are amazing, they really tell you what is it that we are doing here.

Here is a link with an interview.

Take care

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manula

So... do I take it that you dont have any thoughts of your own on the topic?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

So... do I take it that you dont have any thoughts of your own on the topic?

Geez....Manula is a good writer here....there is a nice way of asking, like "So...what are your thoughts on the topic?"
I'm going to take a listen to the audio, and come back later
jacygirl

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
First off there is no " between lives" as a fact.. it's only a theory but one not based on science or facts.

Second this guy is an expert because he hypnotizes people and they tell him of things - Gee.. If I talked to rockets I'd be an expert in rocket science. That has about as much proof to it as this guy has. Nothing they say can ever be proven. There is no way to tell it they made it all up as if in a dream.

Dr Michael Newton - charlatan to the gullible. Thats how it reads to me.

Now if this guy were a real scientist and had any proof from good theories he could test and observe the results from Then I'd consider reading his books, but thats not the case.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I hadn't heard of Michael Newton, but I have read a couple of Brian Weiss's books. Looks like both are very similar in their way of working.
I'd recommend 'Same Soul, Many Bodies' and 'Mirrors of Time' (the two I remember reading) if you are interested in this topic.
Thanks for the interview link

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Gee.. If I talked to rockets I'd be an expert in rocket science.

I would imagine you would be...if you could hypnotize, interview tens of thousands rockets and the rockets you talk to could understand and respond to you.
Please think of another analogy to make your argument.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Life is eternal - there is no 'after' life or 'between' life.
There is life and it is alive.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
ill listen tomorrow sounds interesting.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Life on earth is not eternal, that´s what i meant...

I think you like to be against other peoples opinions...
edit on 26-5-2013 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

First off there is no " between lives" as a fact.. it's only a theory but one not based on science or facts.

Second this guy is an expert because he hypnotizes people and they tell him of things - Gee.. If I talked to rockets I'd be an expert in rocket science. That has about as much proof to it as this guy has. Nothing they say can ever be proven. There is no way to tell it they made it all up as if in a dream.

Now if this guy were a real scientist and had any proof from good theories he could test and observe the results from Then I'd consider reading his books, but thats not the case.

I think you dont like the ATS moto: deny ignorance.

Why?

Because science doesn't know it all, in fact, it knows very little, you seem like those in the old days: earth is not round, send him to fire...

Science knows so little about reality that if you stick to it, you are in very tiny box.

Open your mind.

In court, evidence is also made ​​by peoples testimonies, you don't have to call a scientist to give credibility to a certain reality.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Hell on earth or heaven on earth - life is eternal.
If everyone is waiting for death to release them from hell or deliver them to heaven - I think they are in for a surprise.
This is the waking room - life - there is no escape..

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Hell on earth or heaven on earth - life is eternal.
If everyone is waiting for death to release them from hell or deliver them to heaven - I think they are in for a surprise.
This is the waking room - life - there is no escape..

I agree, so what, that´s not the topic of discussion...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

I listened to it and found it pretty accurate.

Ive had a good rant to my guides on the subject, with all the energy they have, they choose or are told to sit back and watch, ive got a grudge with this, who in the hell do they think they are? they assume they are so right as to watch lives human and animal to suffer, this is not a good way to help us evolve spiritually, i told them they need a good shake up, dead or alive someone always trying to say whats best for someone else.

Well they spend all that energy creating and mucking around instead of making life a little easier for those who are alive, tell me how a starving creature is learning spiritually form their predicament.

Yeah ive had a few guides, ive been hoping for a peaceful place to live one day away form the suburbs, i had one dim wit tell me to "leave, just leave, walk out the door", are you kidding me, for what reason should i just up and leave my husband and daughter and pets, i told her to go back to brushing her hair and polishing her nails. she sucked at this.

i dont know if she is still around haven't heard her since, oh well.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Thanks for the link to the audio, I will take some time to listen to it when I have some time and am in the mood. I have always wondered what happens between lives.
It would be interesting to hear his view,
because there are not a lot of views on this subject.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

And its a very interesting view indeed.

Hope you like it.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

There are many things that are not "facts" but are believed as theories. If it talks about the after life that doesn't mean it isn't based on science (investigation, evidence, statistics) it just means that it isn't based on materialistic science that you happen to agree with.

There is no way to know if evolution is just "all made up" it could be a misunderstanding and not the 100% correct factual. It seems to be "for the gullible" that is just a belief. To most religious people, evolution is just for "the gullible" who wants to deny God. An opinion is just an opinion.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is not an area of discussion that has possibilities of "proofs"--however, it is an interesting area for speculation, and there are many interesting stories from numerous authors--whether coming from hypnotized subjects, or stories of children "remembering" past lives, or things between lives.

new topics

top topics

join