It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police shooting the Woolwich attackers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
There was a little rumor going round the internet that the attackers of the Woolwich soldier were murdered in cold blood by police...this should put that little rumor to bed!

As you can see, one runs at the police (as the media reported) hacking at them, the other is pointing a gun at them....this is what happens when you do such things to the armed police, you get shot for their safety...simple as that.

There is no conspiracy, it happened and the suspects were shot due to their actions. To me, it looks like they wanted to be martyrs, they waited for the police, then tried attacking them knowing the police would be armed. The guy with the hatchets wanted to be famous, he was walking up to people asking them to take pictures and to film him.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Mores the pity they weren't, flippin sicko's, if they don't like the country then they should buy a one way ticket to somewhere else and leave our young soldiers alone. Angry Angry Angry!!!!!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Thank you Amber.

To be quite honest i think everyone has had enough with the GHOULS on another thread here on ATS so maybe your thread may put shot to some of the immature postings here hopefully... but i doubt so?

You know you will still get loads of questions and people looking for an argument though!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 24-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Hi Rodinus

Another sad aspect to this mindless tragedy,
it gives fuel for the EDL and the BNP..

No matter how much we dislike our guv, the last thing my country need is them racist partys
to get a foot on the ladder.
Id love to really vent, but will refrain till every fact is in the open.
cheers
dave

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I think most folk are still in shock though i no i was as this is the first iv'e been able to say anything about it, i didn't watch any of the video's as i couldn't bring myself to i was angry enough reading about it and didn't need to watch what the poor boy went through

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

thankyou for that. It is clear the police did nothing wrong in this instance. My only fear regarding this incident is the reaction from the press and from the public. eg "go back home" i don't want to live in the same country as people who take that line...
no beef with the police on this one.
I can understand why people might imagine the police acted aggressively though. They've shot a few people they shouldn't have of late...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
To address another point, being, he was an actor and not a nutter or even muslim!

A terrorist in the making, filmed back in 2007 he is at islamist rallies associated with known terror groups. He isnt the victim, he is a brainwashed psychopath.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
reply to post by Rodinus

Hi Rodinus

Another sad aspect to this mindless tragedy,
it gives fuel for the EDL and the BNP..

No matter how much we dislike our guv, the last thing my country need is them racist partys
to get a foot on the ladder.
Id love to really vent, but will refrain till every fact is in the open.
cheers
dave

Thanks Dave,

See what i mean though...

I have had enough of some of the twisted sickos here trying to find a conspiracy in something that is just basic sad common sense...

I thank Amber for being so subtle and diplomatic.

I normally do not get angry and tend to respect and understand many peoples points of view here on ATS but to be quite serious i think that some other posters that have posted ON THE OTHER THREAD... should go back to another conspiracy site (which i am sure that most of them already post on) in order to spew their comments... which are becoming more than tedious and extremely disrespectful to other posters.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Humbug he was a sicko with a sicko's mind, brainwashed is an excuse his legal team will use to try and lighten his jail term, its about time they brought back hanging for sicko's like this they shouldn't be allowed to breath are air.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Exactamonte

Brainwashed idiot, but the police did admit they have been watching him for some time.
Thank god the brainwashed idiots didn't have any WMD's, apart from a crappy revolver thats been reported.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50
reply to post by Rodinus

I think most folk are still in shock though i no i was as this is the first iv'e been able to say anything about it, i didn't watch any of the video's as i couldn't bring myself to i was angry enough reading about it and didn't need to watch what the poor boy went through

I can only suggest that you don't watch the videos and get carried away with some of the comments because of what emotions can do Bally, as it will only lead to an un-intelligent one sided conversation on behalf of some people.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. My sincerest apologies if i am seeming to get carried away, but some people here on ATS have really got my wick up with their immature and unlogical (in my opinion) comments
edit on 24-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase changed

edit on 24-5-2013 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Agreed,
according to the media his parent were devout nigerian christians.
I bet the parents are hanging their head in shame, though its not their fault (from all the info gathered)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

lol i think iv'e spouted enough i'm of to make a coffee now and think about my shopping list for the weekend

All done enough said!!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Rodinus

lol i think iv'e spouted enough i'm of to make a coffee now and think about my shopping list for the weekend

All done enough said!!

1 sugar and black for me please

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. can you get me a packet of loo roll whilst you are about the shopping please?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

one thing is sure. Someone is s**t stirring. There's been the faked video with the filter hiding the blood on the guy's hands, and if you look at the EDL facebook page (i don't make a habit of it) there are loads of pages started just after the murder. Most of these profiles are used to incite violence, and this suggests that there are people doing this proffesionaly (or maybe just fanatically). Personally i'm trying to put the thing in perspective, it was one murder. There are murders going on all the time, we just don't see them, and they are all just as shocking and disturbing as the one we've seen. As for the hate speach? who knows what insane killers have said just after killing. My point is this guy used the victim as a platform for his message, and it looks like he got what he wanted... shame on him, sympaphy to the victims family, and love to everyone else!
thankyou for the new info.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

just want to point out they wouldn't have used WMDs. This was a targeted killing. They could have killed a lot of people if that's what they wanted. Not trying to excuse these guys, just want to make sure we're all aware of the facts. As i'm sure you are...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus

reply to post by Rodinus

All done enough said!!

1 sugar and black for me please

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. can you get me a packet of loo roll whilst you are about the shopping please?

I'll give you a few when you come round for the coffee

Oh my oh my off topic lol

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoTarSed

just want to point out they wouldn't have used WMDs. This was a targeted killing. They could have killed a lot of people if that's what they wanted. Not trying to excuse these guys, just want to make sure we're all aware of the facts. As i'm sure you are...

Hya
of course im aware, i tried to inject a little sarcasm as in..we know that this incident will escapade to
a silly level and in the long run a gain for the guv to get another stronghold on us.
As you know im also only aware of factual info posted by msn.
no bad feelingscheers
dave

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Those were the finest GANGSTA moves I have ever seen.

Gangsta moves = dropping the knife before charging the police and skipping sideways as he charged like a boxer and spinning around backwards jumping in the air while raising his arms in praise of Allah showing off for the girls while getting capped.
edit on 24-5-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

absolutely none at all mate. It's always hard to read sarcasm in text. just wanted to be sure!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join