It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heard a dolphin 10 mins ago...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Weird part is where I live theres no oceans near by... Anyone in Raleigh, NC hear it as well?

I would also like to add that after I heard it my friend drew a dolphin on draw something app.

Everyone in my house is sleeping and no tvs are on either, what I heard I heard outside. I am seriously wondering what is going on right now...

Edit: I forgot to mention along with the dolphin noises I heard some other strange noise like a hum noise.
edit on 5/24/2013 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It's starting... o_o

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Damn bro that sounds scary as hell, Dolphin probably flying outside your window, probably influenced your friend subconsciously.

Been dreaming about Dolphins?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

No, but last week I read the "i tell u now" thread on godlikeproductions about to pay attention to dolphins, maybe its true.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

A dolphin would sound like a chattering maybe so maybe its stress on the earth and rock rubbing together or coming from geometric storm? I don't know if we're having one of those. A friend and I heard some sounds coming from the ground (seemed like the ground) early this morning. It was rhythmic but since I've heard these are normal now a days I just took it in and went about my business. It is unsettling to not be able to find a source though.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This has happened to me a couple of years ago. In the end I pinned it down to being a bird of some sort.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

nah it wasn't a bird, and like i said my friend drew a dolphin right afterwards... thats no mere coincidence

I'm not on drugs, though I wish I was cause then that would explain it a whole lot better xD

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Well then that is some seriously disturbing stuff. I would not wanna be in your shoes right now. Dolphins always scared me anyway. All cute and unassuming ,I personally do not trust them. So I would be freak IN.
Be safe.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SHABBYCAT

Well then that is some seriously disturbing stuff. I would not wanna be in your shoes right now. Dolphins always scared me anyway. All cute and unassuming ,I personally do not trust them. So I would be freak IN.
Be safe.

Yeah dont mess with dolphins
edit on 24-5-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Do you have Magpies where you live?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Not at all.

Also sounded nothing like that, it definitely was a dolphin.
edit on 5/24/2013 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
So guys,
Did you know that in the 60's NASA spent a huge amount on money to study dolphin language. What's the link between NASA and dolphins? They thought that dolphin language was a good example of the kind of communication we could have to face if we ever met ETs...
So maybe that wasn't just a coincidence. Maybe they already new something when they chose dolphins

dolphin study could reveal extraterestrial intelligence

I would suggest you buy all the tuna cans you find... you never know how many things in common space dolphins have with ours...

p.s. I hope they aren't sexualy depraved human rapists as our dolphins are...
edit on 24-5-2013 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Oh man, thanks a lot. That terror fried me. That is one scary picture. Now the poor OP had to see that too. ScarY.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
so long and thanks for all the fish

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Logiciel

Well if dolphins are no where to be found tomorrow, we will know why.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Logiciel

Omg. I forgot about the dolphin rapist thing. Oh wow that's even WORSE. Op if I were you I'd stay inside tonight. Try to get a recording of the sound. I thunk it would be scary but fairly interesting to hear. If you caught it. There is only one thing scarier than dolphins and that is ALIEN DOLPHINS. ARGHHHHH!!! Dolphin Aliens. Either or.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Pfffttt...

Dolphins.....

Dolphins are nothing compared to the pathetic sharks

en.wikipedia.org...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Someone with a Dolphin ringtone walked by outside

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I know you're taking a lot of ribbing for this, but it did come off a bit odd.

It did make me wonder where all the dolphins went after bailing out southward in the pacific this spring. Not that I'm suggesting Raliegh, but

Hope your sound is easily explained, like a AC belt, or cell phone ring.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join