It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

:(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The way we live in this world makes me sad. We are imprisoned by are believes, traditions and habits, we have became sooo dependent on others and I honestly believe we have created like cage which we all live in that keeps us from the truth by making us live in this unfair and dishonest society. We get taught things like "If you do not go to school and get a good job you will not be able to live a happy life" . If it wasn't for this stupid system we live in it would be so easy for everyone to be happy and live a good life, parents wouldn't need to worry and make sure there children get a good education so that they will get a good job to provide for themselves, all they'd have to do it teach them the survival skills they need to live.

We are told things like if your bad your going to hell and if your good your going to heaven. The kingdom of god is INSIDE you waiting to come out, LET IT OUT, WE WHERE BUILT IN HIS IMAGE, awaken your mind, the true heaven is life here on earth as an enlightened one. And your going be keep dieing and coming back till you relies this; if we don't change this your just going to be born back into the system and never wake up! Hell is life here the way most are living it now; the sleeping here on earth! Being awakened isn't going to be some crazy experience where your soul leaves this dimension and goes to another, we have to get out of the mindset where we believe we have to go to another dimension or ascend like some people would like you to believe on here NO we are in the perfect place, LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL WOULD WE LIVE IN ! We don't need to be anywhere else! all we have to do is LIVE right , EAT right, ACT right and LOVE, We must have a undeniable love for everything on this planet , EVERYTHING even the negative and bad, Any negative feeling like hatred, fear, jealousy is not good for you or everyone on this planet, even if a person is down right evil it is better to love that person than to hate , love really does make the world go round.

And don't just listen to me, try and think about this yourself, I am not very good with words and find it hard to get my point across here but what I'm trying to say is the answer to everything is in yourself, you probably feel it to.. Maybe some people on here where like me and tried to search for the answer on the internet and in books and text, when really all we need to know is in ourselves we are the masters of what we live , what we experience we just need to break free from the chains we have allowed to be attached to us. Ever since we where born we have built a ego for ourselves, went further from innocence and think its time we went back to being as a child. And I'm not trying to say I know it all , but I sure as hell know I'm getting close. I hope I don't come across as a know it all not even sure if any of this will make sense as I'm not very good at writing my thoughts, my mind works faster than my hands , even now I'm thinking more than I can type haha. I just wish everyone would be happy and care free , I love you all and I hope this planet wakes up.. sooner rather than later ., peace be to all
edit on 01/04/2013 by Psych3d3licPsych3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Psych3d3licPsych3

Blah blah blah. It's redundant.

I agree though, good rant!
edit on 23-5-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Very nicely said my friend.

Its like you took my thoughts right out of my head.

I think in similar ways.
Its so hard for some people to understand something so simple. Some people just don't want it to be that way, they are brainwashed with a materialistic lifestyle and that of fear.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Your right .. And its sad.. Because in the end of it all what use are these things to people other than a distraction. "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul" .. Money can do nothing but buy you false tempary happyness, real happiness comes from within.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Believe me, I think about it all the time.

But without beliefs and morals, what are we?

Trick is, we have to find a fine line between honorable morality and discriminative beliefs (hateful atheists, hateful Bible thumpers, adamant republicans, democrats, liberals and conservatives, one race vs another, one gender vs another, gay vs straight, pro gun vs pro gun control, etc etc)... there are a million sides to take, all of bias, and usually pretty angry intent.

A lot of beliefs distributed mainstream are adopted by people, and these people swallow it up and incorporate it into themselves in order to mold some type of personality for themselves, because most people nowadays can't think beyond whats on the television, and can't take the responsibility to make their OWN personality, and conquer their own cognitive abilities rather than letting someone or something else do it for them.

We're also under a generation of apathetic babies, who have apathetic parents, and parents are supposed to be the role models--the standard for a kid's personality building. With broken parents, we have broken kids, and their parents are replaced by mainstream television, music, and ideals, and conveniently so.

This gives the powers the ability to mold our newer generations into moral-deprived, apathetic, selfish losers.

Demoralization, divide and conquer, etc etc.

Those ideals that people lazily adopt are not real beliefs, and don't confuse them as such.

Racism, sexism, politics, religions and etc are sides that they PUT before you, hoping you'll pick one, then squabble with the other pointless sides while more important things are happening blind to your attention.

The difference between right and wrong should be very clear.

But because of the bumbardment and confusion manifested by all these ignorant ideals being passed around, its getting harder and harder for the average person to see.

If you don't rely on yourself to mold yourself and all your beliefs and thoughts, you are doomed.

End of story.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

But without beliefs and morals, what are we?

Nothing more but just another type of animal crawling all over this rock hurtling through space. I'll keep my beliefs and morals, thanks.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

There is nothing wrong with morals, and you have a right to your beliefs but people these days don't seem to see how the beliefs are holding them back and keeping them controled I used to be a regular mass attender and at that time iver never felt as far away from god. We are not just another animal roaming this rock, tell a animal to write a song or a poem, we are different , and we are wasting ourselves . We can spend are whole lifes working, drive a nice merk with a massive house and have all the money you could ever ask for but your just going to die and what use is it to you then.. I'm sorry you don't see how special you are , unless you do and I've just mis understood what you said..

top topics

join