It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING VIDEO: UK Terrorists Charging At Police Get Shot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Graphic, for all the minors out there.

www.liveleak.com...

Pretty damn ballsy to run at a car full of cops with your blade.
These guys had nothing to lose and wanted to make a point!

edit on 24/5/13 by JustMike because: Corrected the title from "Charing" to "Charging".

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

www.liveleak.com...

Pretty damn ballsy to run at a car full of cops with your blade.
These guys had nothing to lose and wanted to make a point!

I think I heard the cops saying "No, no, no, it's cool!"

And the other one in the background yelled "Allah Akbar!"

edit on 23-5-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Evil scum! I could watch them getting shot all day.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Now that is the problem with some segments of society. They mistake kindness with weakness. The English, in my opinion, have been kind beyond the point of fault and right to the breaking point. It's been mistaken as such weakness that someone would try a fool thing like this and most likely have thought he would really get a solid whack in and run. That's one baby step from developing world level anarchy. I'm glad to see they're willing and able to stop it cold. It can't be any other way at this stage, in that way.

Just my two cents..

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
he got pretty close shame they never killed the scumbags

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Why did he drop the knife?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Now that is the problem with some segments of society. They mistake kindness with weakness. The English, in my opinion, have been kind beyond the point of fault and right to the breaking point. It's been mistaken as such weakness that someone would try a fool thing like this and most likely have thought he would really get a solid whack in and run. That's one baby step from developing world level anarchy. I'm glad to see they're willing and able to stop it cold. It can't be any other way at this stage, in that way.

Just my two cents..

Yep that's a possibility but an easier explanation is they were in a hurry for their 72 virgins; unfortunately since they survived they will have to do with Bob? and Mike? their bunk mates. The guy they killed had done one tour Afghan or Iraq (?) and was now a drummer in the military band..... I read or heard someplace. I am sickened by their actions but I do not doubt for one moment their are not others cheering the killing.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I was wondering the same thing. He charged, threw it to the ground, and kept charging. I'm starting to believe the reports of them chewing that devil grass stuff.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Just my two cents..

Looks like weakness to me. I just got back from Ireland for the past month, and while in Dublin was talking to a few Irish and British.. the Brits wanted to know if I was going to visit London some day since I visited Dublin. I answered "if I want to visit Detroit .... I'll go to Detroit, it's cheaper." I've been to some poor places, some "different" places, cities in countries that might look dubious but the people are the nicest you'll ever meet. I wouldn't travel outside of tourist areas in England though, and that's saying a lot since I go out of my way in every other place to avoid the typical tourist areas. That country, from my point of view, has some issues they need to deal with.

In my own humble opinion of course.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Because bullets hurt.

Second line.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Watch that one rat lay there with his legs moving and he cant get up. I'm glad they got to suffer, unlike hopefully the soldier they butchered. Did that one cop knock him over with his door? haha

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

And for the Rest of Us...........awesome Vid!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Just wondering, what kind of sidearms do UK police have? With the amount of shot they got in, I am surprised they are still living. Perhaps it's time to upgrade...............

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
List of police firearms in the United Kingdom.

These guys probably had Glock 17s.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollumi
Because bullets hurt.

He dropped the knife before being shot.

And there's no need to add "second line".

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
List of police firearms in the United Kingdom.

These guys probably had Glock 17s.

They were using hk mp5's with hollow points

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by stinka
They were using hk mp5's with hollow points

Nice!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It makes me sad... being a Londoner.. a poem taken from facebook -

Just out for a walk after an early stack
Not looking for trouble not watching my back
Mothers with prams holding hands with their kids
Not paying attention to the car as it skids
Caught completely off guard not expecting what comes
One man with a knife another with guns.
No chance of defence no chance to fight back
Looking for help as the cowards attack
An angel arrives as the light turns to grey
A woman attempts to steer attackers away
My last thought of ‘Thank You’ never strays from my brain
As my body shuts down and I feel no more pain.

I look to my left and I look to my right
Thousands of squaddies are all that’s in sight
Uniforms are crisp and their faces are clean
No sign of anger or hate to be seen
As if by command they salute all as one
The RSM smiles, says ‘Welcome home son’.

RIP brother, I see the two cowards will live after the shooting, let's hope it's in pain.

CX

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the video.

That was a pretty close call for the police, did you see how fast they ran towards them and how close to the open door of the police car the first one was?

Maybe this will make the "I'd do this in a knife attack and i'd do that" think about how fast an attacker can be in your personal space.

If those officers had not been armed, i think we'd be looking at dead cops too.

Just a shame that centre mass is a better and safer option that head shots when members of the public are around, would have save a lot of money.

CX.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I've been to some poor places, some "different" places, cities in countries that might look dubious but the people are the nicest you'll ever meet. I wouldn't travel outside of tourist areas in England though, and that's saying a lot since I go out of my way in every other place to avoid the typical tourist areas. That country, from my point of view, has some issues they need to deal with.

In my own humble opinion of course.

I would say your opinion is wrong.

I was born in London, and while there are areas I wouldn't go (because of British youth culture), there is a lot to see and appreciate in London. I go there several times a year for days in Camden, or for concerts, or to visit friends and family, and it is nothing like people seem to fear. Millions of people live happily side by side in London every day of the week.

There are a few false perceptions going around right now. I've seen people assuming London and the UK in general is more violent than it actually is, or that we're having to deal with radical preachers on every street corner... this is all complete BS.

Radical Islam in the UK is really no different to the Westboro Baptist Church in the US, they are an extreme minority, occasionally a nuisance, exaggerated out of all proportion... the real concern is the true radicals actually ready to act, for whatever cause, and I would suggest that America has far more than the UK in the regard.

Why does it make any difference if it's a Muslim extremist killing a soldier in the UK, or a Christian teenager shooting up a school in the USA? They are all deluded and all acting on their OWN sick mentality, supported by idiotic and extreme ideals.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join