It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS-ring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I made an account on Shapeways to place some of my own 3d work on there, Then I though to create and print this ring I made.

Peace

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

The letters should be flipped over backwards, so that others would be able to read it, after you Pop someone smack dab in the middle of their forehead.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

It doesn't matter afterwards when they look in the mirror to see the damage they can read it the right way again..

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The next 3d printable will be the ATS bottle Opener...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
"My precious ........"

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Love it! I want one...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
How much would that cost to print, doesn't seem there is a lot of material as it's a ring.

I had no idea of this service. Awesome to know about, for that alone, cheers!

I expected the pricing to be wellllll more than what it is on the site for some of the work, so I guess we're truly into the age of printing doodads.

I wish I was any good at 3d modelling though. I can make a cube, or a sphere, or a toroid. I'm good at making them.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

The costs depends on size and material you choose to print with.As what I've seen small jewelery printed in various metal's costs between 10 and 30 $\€ . If you want gold its around a few hundred. .

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

I will make different sizes and drop the 3d file in this post so everyone can go there and print this .

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Erhrmmm...errmmm....looks painful.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
How awesome! We could have are own special ring. Flash your ring, get out of trouble, into cool places, just like some of those other groups!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Super job! I work in Rhinoceros and have often wanted to do a ring.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Uhmm...you may want to check with the Admins on this, especially if anybody is going to be making any money off their copyrighted logo...hmm???

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yea I thought on that too so I want to put this on for free or maybe give them the rights to this ring so that they can place it on shapeways .. but I first have to make different versions in ring sizes and test them if they are accepted as the right format to print.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Made two other types of rings one female version (smaller) and male the big ones.
Still got trouble making them suitable for 3D printing ...

edit on 24-5-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

They look awesome! Anything printed has to be water tight with no naked edges.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
One thing that would make them better would be to include Deny Ignorance some where on them. But they are still awesome as is!!!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Thanks, I have some problems getting the file suitable for printing , and I have contacted admin to know if it's okay doing this ? so I don't place the original of this file if I get trouble around this.

If there are to many restrictions I won't place the file..

new topics

top topics

join