It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i can see into the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
i believe i can, atleast this is not the first time.

it only happends when i dream.

i mean i am an usual, simple person, but i dont know why i dream stuff that later turn into real events.

for example i had a dream last week where i experienced myself flying to Las vegas, i didnt know it was Las vegas, but i recognize it because of the city, mountains and other stuff around it. the dream was very beautiful, pleasant, real .. it was also happeing at dusk.

i remember i could see the city, before entering some kind of a building..

the dream was about meeting an artist there, i dont remember what we talked about. but i remember how it looked like..

well then i forgot it, until last week where the billboard music awards were held in las vegas... but i did not know anything about it, and nothing where it would be..

and indeed it was held in the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

i basically witnessed it one week before in my dream. and even stranger, the artist won an award in my dream..
when later it turns out into reality...

edit on 23-5-2013 by 2Unknown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

It's a tenuous connection at best ......in my opinion of course.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So what am I going to say?

link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Rubber Ducky?

link   

edit on 23-5-2013 by sulaw because: Double post

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

See the future? I'd be happy with seeing the screen of my cell phone

edit on 23-5-2013 by Im2keul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

edit on 23-5-2013 by sulaw because: Double post

This double post is closer, I wasn't going to say anything

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
u2u me the lottery numbers for this saturday

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I hope the future for the 99%ers isn't as bleak as I fear.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I had this happen a few times when I was a kid. It was spooky. It was always some mundane crap though. Like, talking to my mom about a certain thing. Spilling a glass of Pepsi, etc.

And each time I had forgotten about the dream until whatever it was had actually happened. Weird. It was like dejavu but even weirder.

ETA: sorta like that old SNL skit with Chris Walken parodying The Dead Zone. Haha

"today at lunch you are going to eat ice cream. But wait!! You're going to eat it too fast and get brain freeze! It is going to hurt real bad."

edit on 28-5-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The funnier part is we are supposedly seeing in the past when we dream, so why not the future too? Since our actions and experiences of the days leading up to that night's dream is what we would dream about, being from the past, then our same logical could be reversed taking said actions that have happened with the experiences and projecting a future that could be, and dream about that.

Now some things are easier than others but to me this is the foundation of ESP, I think ESP is the ability of our brain taking information and reading forwards to backwards with it, rather than how we view time.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

happens to me a lot.. all the time..

we are all psychic so sometimes it easy when we are in dream space to connect in that way, where for most people when they are awake they are too closed over to have those types of visuals..

top topics

join