It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC Correspondant: Obama Trying To Criminalize Journalism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
To whom it might apply:

Suggested new rules for terrorist engagement, wire tapping, and arrest:

Learn to tell the difference between a terrorist and a returning veteran
Learn to tell the difference between a terrorist and a Ron Paul supporter, TEA party, or anyone who disagrees with you platform or just go ahead and declare yourself dictator for life; we will see how that works out.
Learn to tell the difference between a terrorist and a journalist
Learn to tell the difference between terrorism and a YouTube video
Learn to stop the FBI from causing/funding almost all the supposedly terrorist attacks www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bureaucrats paid by our tax dollars stop lying, and quit pretending that you are either knowledgeable or competent and admit you are a bought and paid for shrill that does the best you can under the auspices of your controllers. If you are so brain washed to fall on your occupational sword as a good troop be sure those you follow (controllers) are worthy of your death.

As some long dead Chinese philosopher once said, " We are born with one thing of worth and that is your name; when you dishonor your name you dishonor your life and make it worthless".

Something like that, for he said it much better than my poor memory serves me.
edit on 25-5-2013 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The campaign system is rigged to high heaven. First of all you need tons of money to run an effective campagin for advertising, travel expenses and staff payments. Second all the major polling companies take a sample of at most 1500 americans(sometimes even canadians are included) out of at least 150 million elligible voters AND most importantly there are ONLY 2 parties listed and a section called *other* which includes independant candidates and "third party" candidates(about 10 in all).

Two parties get 99% popularity and thus only candidates from those two big parties can participate in the scheduled debates. The msm almost totally ignores the smaller parties because supposedly they lack cash.

Ron Paul was on the republican ticket in the primaries and he probably should have gotten the GOP ticket but romney allegedly stole his delegates and won. Thus romney versus obama and obama won.

The bilderbergers control everything but you have to be awake to see it.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Wait until they read my version of the strange sudden death of Tim Rusert, while taping Meet The Press in NBC studios; suppose there is video of his last hour? AND how the Fed gov. seized control of You tube for the next week saying there was a video on there no one must see. AND the story of my book about how a man named Tim with a very expensive hair cut and dye tried to interview mw near Cedar Lake In Minneapolis, the day before Mr. Rusert went to Rome for a Private talk with, you guessed it , The Pope. Just wait; or read the whole tail... and see how deep it goes - look up The Omaha/franklin cover up. shhhhhh.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

More brilliant videos. Gary Johnson representing the third biggest party in america that traditionally gets about half a percentage during elections, aka the libertarians. And reading the comments on the YouTube page is even funnier. Lots of shilling, name calling and even death threats. I can't repeat those comments here unfortunately. T&C is too strict.

Gary Johnson(L) predicted the police state and here it is!!!!!!!!
edit on 25/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Really outstanding post, this seems like basics, yet its all lost on them.
Or, is it lost? Perhaps they really wanted a police state, they sure have one.

Even the the point of militarization of police with the new
Defense Support of Civilian Law Enforcement Agencies; the perpetual war brought
home declaring that the U.S. is now part of the battlefield.

And veterans, Ron Paul supporters are the new terrorists.

www.thenewamerican.com...
www.fas.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Ron Paul supporters got trashed within their own party. The chairman himself was shoving supporters of Ron Paul. Talk about *lack of manners*....

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly, what happened there was wrong!
Ron Paul is a hero in my eyes, a rare find in todays world.

While he may never be president of the U.S. he has done a world
of good to garner the younger generation back into the political process,
get them involved as they can make change. And, while many people
give Rand the dismissal, I am still holding out hope that he can go
further, as he is young, and certainly will learn and has time.

No wonder they picked him as a target! He is a dangerous man,
a threat to the status quo of the last 50 years of politics.

He never backed down, never shut up, and still tells it like it is!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gordonthegood9

Wait until they read my version of the strange sudden death of Tim Rusert, while taping Meet The Press in NBC studios; suppose there is video of his last hour? AND how the Fed gov. seized control of You tube for the next week saying there was a video on there no one must see. AND the story of my book about how a man named Tim with a very expensive hair cut and dye tried to interview mw near Cedar Lake In Minneapolis, the day before Mr. Rusert went to Rome for a Private talk with, you guessed it , The Pope. Just wait; or read the whole tail... and see how deep it goes - look up The Omaha/franklin cover up. shhhhhh.

Going totally off topic here, but I just love your username! I'm Picturing you in a full suit of mail on a quest for the Grail right now!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

NBC is usually the mouthpiece for the Obama administration. Guess they're seeing the writing on the walls.

But I want to add that if the MSM had been doing their jobs in the first place, much of this probably would have never happened.

Nail on the head mate.

Bit late for the MSM to start doing the right thing only when the goons are coming for them too though.

It's the old saying: They came for the radicals and i said nothing, then they came for the opposition and i said nothing, then they came for the people and i said nothing, then they came for...me.

As you say mate, if the MSM had been doing what they're paid to do instead of running a soft soap outfit for the big boys, they would have been stopped at going for the radicals...i only hope they haven't left it too late.

After all, they are knocking on MSM's door right now.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

What ever happened to the days of reporting the truth, consequences be damned? The days when it was a badge of honor to be jailed on a contempt of court charge rather than give up an anonymous source? I'll tell you where they went: First the Obama White House bought off the press, then started passing sneaky laws to curtail the press in case any of them got the bright idea of getting back to real journalism. How sad!

you mean like the press outing Valerie plame (covert CIA operative for 20 years) from a leaked source in the bush white house? I guess that's the type of truth you want right?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
While I despise sellouts like Chuck Todd. He is the standard repeater of what he has been told.... This is the most reporting that so called journalists do today...... go to a news conference and repeat what they want you to hear .....

it is ALL bull#! ...... when have they really asked them the tough questions? ...... these reporters have neutered themselves because they know if you ask tough pointed questions ... you get banned .....

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Personally, I don't trust the AP, from vicarious personal experience. No one checks the reporter's claims/spin and (some) boldly tell lies to push an agenda, misquote, halfquote, and twist stories all out of context. Those "stories" (and they really are just stories) are then picked up and propagated as "truth" on mainstream news when it's really just a platform for some journalists to grind their axes and push their agendas. The AP's veracity is almost nil IMO.

That said, playing devil's advocate, perhaps Obama's admin is using sneaky tactics to ferret out the bad reporters?? Let the pies fly!!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

What ever happened to the days of reporting the truth, consequences be damned? The days when it was a badge of honor to be jailed on a contempt of court charge rather than give up an anonymous source? I'll tell you where they went: First the Obama White House bought off the press, then started passing sneaky laws to curtail the press in case any of them got the bright idea of getting back to real journalism. How sad!

Methinks those days never really existed and it was always just show business. I feel that when it's convenient for the MSM to appear to be a spectacular watchdog, they suddenly do just that (or so it seems). When it isn't, they waste as much time as possible trying to convince us they're actually doing something besides propping up an administration.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Gordon the good here - and right now I look much closer to the cat with the guitar. I use that name because EVERYWHERE I go to work "They" show up to tell EVERYONE the most slanderous and destructive lies - Now that I know and have in writting from some of them the lies they use are true about them - The Media is controlled, the Government is in their pocket - ALL levels of Law Enforc. were brought in from the start -- Yes these 'Billionaire Super Criminals are not stupid - or they were not until decades of hard drugs and wild orgies with little kids rotted their little brains. Do I sound.... like I need to get back to being an electric guitar jammin' CAT?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordonthegood9

An electric guitar jammin' cat can be an excellent "cover"! Nobody eyes the Jammin' cat with suspicion. I change cats frquently on the word of my most trusted adviser (3 year old grandkid)- she is most wise! Somebody else used the jammin' cat while I used a different cat for a while (I rotate cats). Was that you?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Recent research has confirmed that the first people to go on the fires at places like Auswitz were - the Writers and Investigative reporters.
Reports show that well over 80% of Investigative reporter positions have been eliminated in this country - our USA - WHY? The same reason no one, even Mr. obama, will say the name "Bush" - he caught himself during the last campaign and said "The previous ocupant.." instead
WHY? Mr Bush admitted in Nationally televised speeches to being guilty of crimes like illegal wiretaps, GREATER than what drove the Evil Dick Nixon out of power.

IF we start ramping up a 'Blame Bush, yet it was Cheney's fault' movement the revelations would destroy our USA - especially the ones about the Omaha Nebraska "Franklin Scandal" - where it is proven, as far back a headlines in 1989!!!! that the Billionaire Super Criminals first got ex-military LEO's on board, all of Law Enforc. - AND major news papers - they had to take steps in advance to hide the unspeakable horrors of the child sex slave ops. and highly profitable sod & snuff films for the old sods at "Bohemian Grove" CA.

Now the defense I am getting from some perps I have the displeasure to know is "No One will care - even if you make it headlines, again, no one will care - they have all been trained, many to hate their own children, it's a Judeo-christian thing" and I have met no on to prove they are wrong;
not here not anywhere. See - my little Nikon was just stolen from my apt. - WITH the 1500 photos on a disk.... "They" hate evidence - yet I can not go to the police about this MAJOR loss to my work because they are waiting for any excuse to silence me for good. crap i am losing this fight for our Country and our World.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
These sell outs wait until it's TOO LATE to do anything to start complaining and calling the Obama Administration on their war against the truth and whistle blowers.

The MSM fostered this situation for years by covering up the garbage that the federal government and the previous administrations have done to lead America towards the police state. Including Mr. Todd and his cohorts at General Electric.

So now, the knives have come out, and no 'journalist' is safe from the hands of the beast. Truth speakers will have their personal information compromised, lives ruined, or jailed.

Welcome to the land of mortals, Mr. Todd. You piece of shilling trash

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Was that WHO? Seriously- I AM an honest man who does not need "Cover" yet - I do wish I had made a Secret Identity - so many people find that more easy to swallow - and an Honest Man fills them with fear, well everything fills these Americans with fear now. Point is; I tell people who have witnessed "Them" coming to every performance I tried to do, that folks believe all the slanderous lies used to destroy me - told by 'people' who will not give their names or who they work for - WHILE refusing to believe a word of this man who gives out color pictures on adds with full name and numbers - Go figure - full disclosure is shunned - full out lies make great wealth. Can we change this? For more on the most jammin' of cats - the original Edina Cougar, really, The Self Proclaimed Smartest Man In The WORLD - go to my still under construction 1 year after i got it up because of massive gov. criminal hacking - google the heck out of T. Gordon Anderson. [ When I do the math of the books I have written I seem to have the ability to type several hundred words per minute- while not being able to type. odd, and must be worth a publishing deal- now I AM spamming? naw, just a desperate plee for help from an aspiring music video maker who just saw his new camera stolen out from under his nose AGAIN. New song- 'That never happened, it only shows up on all film and video - No they are so sure it never heppened that i am sure it is going to happen again, and again, and again.... I go on and on because "They" go on and on about me - diff. is They get paid lots of moola and benifits while I suffer every degradation with NO hope of our laws being brought to bear. Bare? bear? Wolf?]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join