It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Heckled

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
I saw it live and was surprised the audience didn't chirp her down.
It was the most effective heckling of any politician yet from Code Pink.

Now to what gain IDK?....

Uh....people....the heckler was a plant.

Surprised so many of you cerebral people in here didn't grasp it.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

Either way you look at it, it proves the change in rhetoric over the past, well, since his first (1) Presidential campaign lets say five six years ago and what has gone on since then.
edit on 24-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: grammer

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Please don't start about congress

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Gitmo will eventually be closed down, its just easier said than done. Obama cant do a whole lot he wants to do and said he would do without the cooperation of the House and the rest of the people who decided he was bad for the country the second he was elected. Time to put selfish, nationally destructive, and bigamist views behind us and do whats best for country.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gohome1122

Executive protocol. He signed the order his first month in his first term, congress is holding it up because he and the ones funding Obama and those in congress still want it open.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
reply to post by LastStarfighter

I was told I had an "over active imagination" hahahahahahahahahha. Thinking too much was my problem. Thinking about the problems of the world... hahahahahahahah

Thinking about the problems of the world and why I let my kid join army.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

Mental health is just as imperative as physical. Thank you for sharing if your alluding to being "inside" as well.

I was shocked more so after being discharged with the diagnosis of an over active imagination after explaining all the conspiracies I believe in, being monitored by the govt, and being a messenger of GOD.

I think of myself as a relatively intelligent/educated person, and have been dealing with a multitude of perceived delusions from those who are informed of what it is I have experienced, am educated on and believe.

To divulge this information and be somewhat medically cleared from the self diagnosis of a paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur and a Jesus complex, was almost a catch 22. I was in there with people with similar conditions, medication did not work. My problem, medically was I think too much.

I am digressing but thanks for sharing. Oh I was going to note that my brother was killed in afghan in 2009 and contributed to my self checking in. With my paranoia of being monitored by the govt/ NWO/illumiati agenda, I believed he was targeted or sacrificed in this war. He was security for brig.. General of Canada at the Time on his security task force. So they were a target when they left the bases. I also wrote this piece two years before he was killed. I have only written to pieces physically on Nov. 11, Remembrance day called Nursed Winds. It was very symbolic of his funeral.

white clouds
blue sky
men and women
dressed in black
what a Lovely day
for such a funeral
was the only way
this sirman could open
Faced to the ground
lies the question to
a young boys answer
Until this moment