It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Saucer Photographed - Santee, California May 22, 2013 - QUALITY

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

Even if that is nothing special to look at, saying that 'someone appears on TV, thus looking for fame' What's next- she will write a book? And the book will be again for $$$? Omg what is that logic?

I once again see the same shallow logic posted by some that is not healthy - someone appears on TVB *Bing Bing Bing* *Red Alert Red Alert* *Code 9* *Code 9* *Fame Seeker * *Beware. Attention Whore*

What to go... this is the kind of pseudoskepticism I am taking about should be bashed. Prove that she's doing it for fame, a person can\t get on TV anymore without being convicted of fame seeking?

Not saying at all this is a saucer or alien as I don't know what this is,. could be anything, I am just looking at this logic of how every appearing on TV or putting some ideas in a book means - making it all for money, not because there is something real in it' 'right'

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
The shape fits, the testimony that it didn't move much. Makes sense

Hey Glass,

Could you post up a referance link to the testimony you mentioned? From all the news articles I have read the object wasn't seen or discovered until afterwards.

"I was at the Edgemoor property, in the middle of the day, to take pics of the barn to update the SHS barn logo. I was constantly looking up and around the area, including the sky's background, so I can get it just right, and not at anytime did I see anything in the sky or heard a sound of an aircraft," she said. It wasn't until after she took the picture that Henry realized her camera had captured something else that she hadn't previously seen. "I noticed a 'speck' on my LCD screen after I took the shot to check for clarity, and only realized it wasn't a speck when I downloaded it on my computer."

edit on 28-5-2013 by miner49r because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
reply to post by Nevertheless

Even if that is nothing special to look at, saying that 'someone appears on TV, thus looking for fame' What's next- she will write a book? And the book will be again for $$$? Omg what is that logic?

I once again see the same shallow logic posted by some that is not healthy - someone appears on TVB *Bing Bing Bing* *Red Alert Red Alert* *Code 9* *Code 9* *Fame Seeker * *Beware. Attention Whore*

What to go... this is the kind of pseudoskepticism I am taking about should be bashed. Prove that she's doing it for fame, a person cant get on TV anymore without being convicted of fame seeking?

Not saying at all this is a saucer or alien as I don't know what this is,. could be anything, I am just looking at this logic of how every appearing on TV or putting some ideas in a book means - making it all for money, not because there is something real in it' 'right'

Agree and second.

Lets keep in mind that the barn and the SHS is locally known for Paranormal Activity.This sighting/occurrence is another anomaly in the rich history of the barn it's self. Appearing on the local news I don't think is a stunt or other publicity seeking behavior.

With that said, could we stay on track and focus on research and findings? ....lets find an answer to what this is!

edit on 28-5-2013 by miner49r because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR

It seems like you missed my point.
The logic was not that you're not allowed to be on Television if you've seen something fantastic.
The logic was that the person claimed that she wanted to be anonymous when it was blatantly obvious that she didn't. It also happens that it is also well-known that hoaxers use "why would I want to fool you"-tricks of varying success to lure in people to think that they are being honest, therefore I listed how the rest of that scheme was.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Everyone saying blimp even know the area in question? This is Santee. The chances of a blimp flying over Santee are lower than winning the lottery. There is no logical reason it would be a blimp. Not saying it's indeed an extraterrestrial aircraft, but it sure ain't no blimp.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Everyone saying blimp even know the area in question? This is Santee. The chances of a blimp flying over Santee are lower than winning the lottery. There is no logical reason it would be a blimp. Not saying it's indeed an extraterrestrial aircraft, but it sure ain't no blimp.

I'm not familiar with the area, but I agree it's not a blimp, it hardly fits the shape and I can't see a bulge underneath where the gondola should be so I don't think it's a blimp. I'm leaning towards a passing bug or something along those lines as previously mentioned by a few.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join