It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Google Doodle May 23rd, 2013

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator
I said you could very well be right, do you understand the English language?

If I were right and you agreed you would not have added that you 'deducted' that Google added the sun portion of the image even after I linked the original. Maybe you can watch the television program now with her sitting next to the original and admit it was always there.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Reminder!!!

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
Bickering and rudeness are not allowed.
Stick to the topic.
You are responsible for your own posts.

The following applies:
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Were you serious? Really? The sun and a returning soldier hugging his kid? How old are you friend?

When you start looking for things to be in normal situations, music, drawings etc...you gotta get outSIDE son!

Air! Fresh air...put away the internet for awhile.

Not everything is a conspiracy...honest.

Hey now.... First of all, this IS Google we are talking about here, so suspicion of them is a healthy thing, and second, the op clearly did not know a little girl made it, and I can't find fault with that either. Who would look at a logo of a multi million dollar company and assume it mustve been made by a 12 year old?

Some of you people have waaay too much fun when you catch someone in the "unforgivable" act of being wrong. Being wrong is human. It's at the core of humanity. You could almost say that its the most human act you could perform...

And your mention of the music industry and art, "everyday situations"? Ludicrous! Those areas are precisely what is being targeted by the elite occultists...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

My entire point was when one goes LOOKING for things....one can find all sorts of things both true, and untrue. To assume all things are firstly hidden messages....thats going a bit over the edge.

That type of peson goes thru life suspicious of everything and everyone.....

Sometimes...a rose is just a rose.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
reply to post by 3n19m470

My entire point was when one goes LOOKING for things....one can find all sorts of things both true, and untrue. To assume all things are firstly hidden messages....thats going a bit over the edge.

That type of peson goes thru life suspicious of everything and everyone.....

Sometimes...a rose is just a rose.

Or as someone else here says often,"When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail".

To prove the idea, try this experiment. Start with the premise that your significant other (spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc) is having an affair/is cheating on you. I'll guarantee that if you look hard enough, you will find evidence to support that preconceived idea, especially if you "bend" the truth just a little. The same principle is applied daily to the lies about certain fraternities. You really have to reach to make things fit, but you can do it if you try hard enough.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IslandMason
Start with the premise that your significant other (spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc) is having an affair/is cheating on you.

But she is, and with me.

Probably has to do with me being from Nantucket.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by IslandMason
Start with the premise that your significant other (spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc) is having an affair/is cheating on you.

But she is, and with me.

Probably has to do with me being from Nantucket.

edit on 25-5-2013 by IslandMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IslandMason

Yes...my point. An enormous amount of info here seems to be taken 1st as a "BREAKING" or "HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!" simple news alert of some importance...and within hours....the conspiracy theories follow.

Again Ill say...sometimes a rose is just a rose...and duck is just a duck...and a nut....is just a nut.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

and a nut....is just a nut

todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground

is the child smart enough to understand all the symbology it uses?
or is it the 'google' company that understands the symbology?

and the picture tells a story, doesn't it?
..everything's all apple pie and momma here, right?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Just some theory about the relations of Google and the Mansonry

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join