It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama loses Chris Matthews of MSNBC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So, Ijust had to post this, as I don't see it anywhere. Chris Matthews has been one of the biggest and staunchest of Obama supporters since 07, tears into his messiah!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SlasherOfVeils

Oh-oh! Looks like he lost the president of his fan club!

Maybe the Prez and Justin Bieber should host a joint pity party for themselves.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm not a huge Matthews fan, although I do find him very entertaining. I will have to commend him though for criticizing the prez. By far, most of my facebook friends are Obama supporters or left leaning, and they are always super quick to make jokes or serious discussion whenever there's a republican scandal of any kind. All this Obama stuff going on and facebook is strangely quiet. I can't stand how bias you humans are.

+1 more 
posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Matthews really pours it on !!

Keep in mind He is a professional at conveying a message.

With more and more undeniable corruption being exposed, the Liberal media appears to be covering their rear ends too !!

Watch if and when Obama Inc. squeezes through this, Matthews will turn around again as usual

Remember: Matthews takes orders and assignments just like all of 'em.

This was not an unrehearsed rant.

It was planned programming.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The other commentators weren't too happy if you look at their faces.

They don't like hearing Chris saying all those things. But I sure do!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
The other commentators weren't too happy if you look at their faces.

They don't like hearing Chris saying all those things. But I sure do!

That was all part of the scripted act.

They need to keep the die-hards happy too !!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
There is nothing worse than a man or woman scorned. It's bad enough for Obama to take crap from us folk who never much cared for his politics or world view. It's quite another to face the wrath of the true believers who now find themselves feeling betrayed, IMO. Us, among those who never cared for him? We've always had a regular tone of dislike and distrust. Kinda goes with the territory on this one. Those who were true Obama believers? Now they will come at him with a passion and a real emotion behind it that the rest of us can't muster the energy or depth of concern for anymore.

I think whatever Obama thought he had for headaches from the Right/Conservatives? He's seen absolutely nothing to what it will look like as his own base turns on him. He'd better check himself before he wrecks himself ...in the most sincere meaning of that phrase. He hasn't seen his hopes and dreams utterly destroyed yet? When his base fully turns on him though....? He won't get a fart passed at dinner without someone popping out from a side board to object to it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Mr. Matthews speaks well, which I'm surprised to see from that end of the political spectrum. President Harry S. Truman famously had a sign on his desk stating, "The Buck Stops Here". Evidently, that doesn't hold true anymore.

In Obama, I see a man who seems to think he's above it all, living in some rarified dream land where he can just airily dismiss things with a wave of his hand. I sometimes wonder if he's literally losing his mind. He's clearly in over his head. Following this administration is like watching a slow motion train wreck. It's horrifying, but you can't take your eyes off of it.

Now, before anyone assumes I'm some right-wing Republican simply having a knee jerk reaction, I'm not. I'm actually an independent who describes himself as a left leaning moderate, and I voted for the guy, to my regret, although I didn't much care for Romney/Ryan, either. I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong, my mind doesn't work like that, although I have to kick my ego out of the way.

That being said, I'm no fan of George Bush, either, considering him a buffoon. I guess we're still looking for those famous WMDs, Sean Hannity notwithstanding. If we found half a bottle of bleach and a mousetrap, I suppose he'd be on his radio show shouting, "Chemical weapons-and a detonator!". I'm beholden to no political party, and disliking both the far-left and the far-right means everybody's ticked at me.

You should hear my discussions with some of my relatives, who are all over the place politically. Oh, well, I guess it livens up my life. It's lonely in the middle.
edit on 5/23/13 by dontaskmeimfrommars because: rewording

edit on 5/23/13 by dontaskmeimfrommars because: same as above

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
My respect for Chris Matthews (albeit low) went up two notches. Kudos to Chris.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
MSNBC is just suffering a ratings hit. With all the scandals, there was a recent story about their ratings plummeting. I can't honestly see how they can go any lower. They will try any ploy to get viewers, even if it means bad mouthing their God. Keep in mind MSNBC has admitted to being government run.

It's a ruse. Believe nothing from these fakers.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
At least he is being intellectually and ideologically honest. If anyone or group had a reason to stay on the Obama bandwagon, it's MSNBC.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
I'm not a huge Matthews fan..

Neither is 99.9% of the nation.

His ratings are virtually nonexistent.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Does he really not know his left from his right?

He turned an imaginary steering wheel to the right and said "left".

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
awww, they broke up...
how sad... poor chrissy, no more tingle...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
awww, they broke up...
how sad... poor chrissy, no more tingle...

They'll be back together bff's before the end of the month.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

A lot of these media anchors are taught to gesture as to the audiences perspective.

It's part of neuro linguistic programming.
edit on 23-5-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

A lot of these media anchors are taught to gesture as to the audiences perspective.

It's part of neuro linguistic programming.
edit on 23-5-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

Chris Matthews is a blithering babboon though.

I think he made the gesture and said "left" because he is a leftist.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You are probably right about that. But the damage has been done - this one is going to hang in the air like bad cigar smoke at a baby shower.

Obama is over his head as previously posted and needs to step down. His arrogance and lack of leader ship is so obvious to everyone but him. He is not one of us.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dukesy

Well, to everyone but him and let's not forget the "free stuff" voter.

The ones who couldn't care less what he does as long as he keeps the checks flowing.

edit on 23-5-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dukesy

I would love to see him step down but..... Biden being prez, now that's scary.
Something has to happen. Some senior heads have to fall.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join