It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum sound theory or the unified field of everything...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
con't
see what happens with the other....and meanwhile, just tell everyone if they concentrate hard enough, they can just make it happen however they wish it to......

Yes, to everything, almost you wrote thereafter. Except, universe is not one song. The word actually implies and elucidates, many, many songs, but uni, universal, through one......

You are definitely waking up to something. It is not for me to say what it is, though my reply, I would agree myself, sounds arrogant in nature. My point, though, is that, it really isn't up to us just concentrating on what we want to label what is what, and then represent with a number, apply cosecants, calculus, etc. to, and come out with whatever we wish, through capatalistic and political endeavors and wishes to CONTROL through the latter of your post, our limited understanding of vibration and freuqency to this issue.....

IMHO, again, the vibration and frequency observations we have on what we assume is MATTER, and what composes it, is simply like looking, as a doctor, at the symptoms of any condition......
Kind of like AIDS and T Cells and what happens when HIV becomes full blown AIDS and then has a disastrous affect on the T Cell count which then impacts the immune system in a disastrous and so far irreversible situation.....

I make such a comparison, because our bodies and the universe or a macrocosm of a microcosm, in my opinion....and there is some science to back that up, as well. We are screwing with INFINITY, for God's sake, with little understanding of fifty years hence, much less 300.......

OP, your ex-text and meanderings are infinitely MEANINGFUL, in my estimation, which isn't much, after all. But it only begs the question, for one such as me, as to what, exactly and how important it is, we are screwing around with, after all, with only half an idea......and smashing things together with no thought as to what we could be creating or discreating.......just wishing, pondering, seeking to control and conquer in a way that devalues the gift we have been given with absolutely no respect are thought for what will result.....

if this is our world now, perhaps it should cave.....and be swallowed in the vortex, or the vaccum we hardly, barely understand right now, for we have so cheapened it already, trying to control it.

SnF, though, for something well worth pondering and discussing.
Tetra50

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Wow... fascinating and thought provoking. First of all, I agree with you completely with CERN and the like... I never condoned their study, but, yet the cat is indeed out of the bag. (Maybe this is a second "fall"? Hmmmm)

I think the tip of the iceberg is just starting to show itself...

You definitely gave me some more ponderin' to do

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
How about this, OP? There never was a cat? At least that wasn't created, for your perception?

I am replying partially, because of poor spelling and grammar....it seems I try over and over on this site to rectify this, and yet, it eludes me, posting the original errors. Perhaps, this, in itself, is a lesson? And this is what I mean by our perception and conception of Schroedinger's Cat......

what if that cat was never there.....this would change the universal perspective of what was possible completely.....just by the metaphor.

My point is this: we live in times, and in a world, where everything seems to come down to pairing and describing things, in order to achieve a desired outcome, that do not belong together, or may not even be true, or have ever been at all.

One thing that esoteric or hidden groups know and utilize constantly is the idea of symbolization.....and that if you can make people perceive something a certain way, truth be damned, if the symbols all add up overwhelmingly, there is no choice but acceptance, and then you sell them on the idea that it's just bigger than all of us, what we can survive, fight against or even know, for sure......

I have an inherent distrust and kneejerk reaction to question the information I am given, even especially scientifically, in this light. And this is the light, IMHO, the lord intended us to have, use, illuminate and protect us from a contrived atmosphere.

Perhaps one of the answers to your OP, and it's raising of the primordial stew and the elements of creation being present is that old concept, since discounted, called Aeither......because aether is politically a dangerous and inherently questionable concept i n that it implies creative design, which at the very least, points to a definitive God like creator, or creators......

I don't know. I am posing questions, is all. Questions I think we should all, laymen and scientists and the faithful should all be concerned with, because these are times, obviously, of lies,and the revealing of a paradigm we have lived by (the Christian text, primarily) that may NOT be what we were led by faith to believe in, while this very text cautions us exactly us about living by faith, and what "does not appear to be......"

This, in fact, is the definition, or explanation, at least, of faith, in this Christian text.

You know, it's a strange thing. Maybe many of us have found that we are the orphan, the widow, and the stranger....but as I have grown older, despite my definitive faith, I have found increasingly, that by the strictest definitions of the bible, I qualify as one of the anti christs that these times were predicted to be here.....and I never, ever would have defined myself as such, because the cornerstone of my life and surviving it has been all about faith.

But I cannot believe the any God that created us wished us to remain in the garden with no knowledge, any more than I can conceive that he required Abraham to take his first born son to the mountain and slay him as a proof of faith......and so many other things that do not make sense to me, that I contemplate daily. And yet, I firmly belileve if this saves people from pain, gives them the will to go on, I would not question it.

And then the part of me that understands science, understands life in a totally different way, and sees that man has assumed what was not ours to assume.....and turned creatiion into something it was never intended to be, and I truly believe this. I do not believe the world was originally created to be a place where we had to exploit or consume another life to survive. I find this completely antithetical to every concept of a loving God, I am at a loss to express it. But I must give thanks even for that, for it has made an artist of me, when I ran out of words to express that simple antitheetical that made no sense to me, and watched the pain of people's lives that resulted from that.....

Thank you for making me think of all these things.....

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

all of existence is singing itself to reality,,,, this is the word,,,,,

VIBRATIONS

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Hey, I'm maybe a little more familiar with the math and science realms. I also enjoy religious traditions of the world. You bring up John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

So looking at that, you have this idea "the word was God". Well, what is the word? Word is information. At a deep and fundamental layer of the universe, information and substance are one (this from quantum mechanics) though we at these larger layers look at information and substance as being two different things.

You bring up the idea of a hum. What is a hum? Its a wave. Sound are waves, energy move in waves. Why are waves so damn important?

Because waves have the ability to encode information non-locally, so information about the whole in encoded in every part. To see this effect physically, look up "cut up hologram" and youtube, until you find footage of some one cutting up a hologram, and then in each cut part, its a smaller version of the whole. This is important because it shows how our universe rolls: encoded in you is a cheap picture of the whole world. If you can learn to decode it, this is where psychic stuff, and great power comes from: You are a little piece of the hologram, seemingly separate, but actually connected with everything. Its all encoded within you if you can learn how to tap it.

The rest is math. If you take an interest in the language of math, make it your discipline, make it your weirdo fun thing, I can express myself to you more explicitly. But without that discipline it remains vague.

Probably you could just as well take on a Buddhist discipline, and get deeper that way too. But for some reason, at a certain point, the universe calls on each of us to take up a discipline to get closer to the truth.

Peace!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tridentblue

I know I need to start looking in to the math, unfortunately my calculus is beyond rusty... anyone have a copy of Derivative Calculus for Dummies?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Your original post reminds me of the Emeral Tablets of Thoth. I think you might find it interesting, at least I did.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

WOW! You just wrote the thread I have been trying to write for the last year or so, great job......check out my sig post for my experience with the HUM. and just for fun, "listen" closely to this song

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The energy that is expanding is from other dimensions according to some theory's, ones that vibrate on higher frequencies than us. I've watched tons of videos about this stuff on youtube, if you ever heard of astral projection this is an example of a higher frequency dimension that can be accessed through practice.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by liam8126

So the "sangraal" would be the discovery of specific vibratory freqs for each "dimension"; or a boundary between dimensions (I harken back to an earlier post describing the spirit of God above the dark waters) simply because I imagine it as an "event horizon"... a delineation between freqs on each level.

I see this starting to merge with some ideations of alchemy...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150
reply to post by Skada

Could the "densities" you speak of be different vibrational levels though? I also find it interesting that the number 8 is often used as a reference to God, and there a 8 notes in our music...

Yes, I think there are several "Octaves" of densities. From the "lowest" vibrational density to the highest of the highest Octave. Which I think we are all a part of, like one poster posited the cut hologram theory. we are of God, made in his image, but which image? Well, the light image, the soul, that projects into these meat suits. We are all tasked with lessons to learn to help us "know thyself" better, in helping us "know thyself", we are helping God "Know Thyself".

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skada

Yes, I think there are several "Octaves" of densities. From the "lowest" vibrational density to the highest of the highest Octave.

Density of what? Vibrations of what? How did you measure these densities or vibrations?

Is it a volumetric or areal density? What's the specific gravity?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Alright, calculate the volume of a tesseract, and you will have your answer. All kidding aside....

In answer to your question, I really don't have an answer as these are my theory and opinions. how about you ask yourself in meditation and see what answer you get. It is like trying to measure the weight of light on a normal scale for produce. Or ethereal mist with a Geiger counter. We, or at least I, do not truly know. But, it seems right to me.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

You stated "what if the cat in the box was never there" Here is what I have found........

All matter is being generated in frames at the point of OBSERVANCE,all atoms are breaking down into smaller particles and flying off faster than man can measure ,and then they are rebuilt faster than we can measure.

In other words ,no the cat is not in the box until we open the box,Next example, when we drive down the road THERE IS NOTHING OVER THE HILL until we get there.
As evidence of this was found when scientist proved frame dragging occurs around large spinning mass such as jupiter and Saturn (rings of Saturn)
So in conclusion I will take it further and state we ARE IN A LARGE QUANTUM COMPUTER THAT GENERATES EVERYTHING AROUND US, we are in HIS CREATION ,like it or not.Here is a reference to said system.
AND I SAW A SEA OF GLASS MINGLED WITH FIRE (REVALATIONS) This is next to his throne and could be a description of a CRYSTAL QUATUM processor .

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

vacuumsingularity.wordpress.com...

Watch the video and then read the stuff in the link. None of it is guaranteed, but it offers an in-depth look at one possible theory.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

If someone opens the box while you're in the other room, is the cat both there and not there? Is the cat there for them and not there for you? Or does one instance of observance create reality for everyone?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Alchemy has more than one meaning. It's the same general process all around, but its intentions cover a broad spectrum of applications. Everything from material transmutation to spiritual transmutation.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I find your analysis to be very novel and fascinating. It makes logical sense to me. I commend you on putting this together.

In the beginning was the Word-->by definition a word is a sound-->background cosmic radiation.

This is excellent.

S&F

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Good question,is the cat in the box when other people are present? It seems there are EXTRA communications between sub particles AND OUR MEMORIES, this is why the oak tree in your yard is always in the same spot in your memory AND FREINDS that come to your house always remember the tree at that same spot.So all things SEEM to be solid but that is just illusion.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skada
reply to post by Bedlam

Alright, calculate the volume of a tesseract, and you will have your answer. All kidding aside....

In answer to your question, I really don't have an answer as these are my theory and opinions. how about you ask yourself in meditation and see what answer you get. It is like trying to measure the weight of light on a normal scale for produce. Or ethereal mist with a Geiger counter. We, or at least I, do not truly know. But, it seems right to me.

Sure, just unfold into 8 cubes in 3D space and calculate the volume of each cube...easy enough

Actually, if you look at the coxeter graph projections of tesseracts, the patterns look remarkably like the patterns that form in the sand on the sound table...

Tesseracts

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join