It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is beating God at his own game...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The CIA's World Factbook gives the world population as 7,021,836,029 (July 2012 est.)

33.39% of the world population is christians...

18.85% are Catholics...

Oh no I forgot about the catholics...don't they believe in Jesus too? I guess 52% of the population of the Earth will go to heaven while the rest go to Hell. So I guess God is actually winning right now
. Later down the road more people will become non religious so God will eventually lose.
edit on 23-5-2013 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What does it matter what religion you are? Why state people are going to hell? What would you do if you went to heaven and found out that your the only one of your religion that made it and the rest went to hell?
edit on 23-5-2013 by sulaw because: bad comment.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Was just trying to point out that christians believe if you don't believe in Jesus you will burn forever. Looks like 48% of the world's population right now will go to hell. (Showing how idiotic their logic is). I'm not religious at all I don't believe in Hell or heaven.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You see, you make presumptions because you see the picture incorrectly.

God created good and evil which balance eachother. In no way shape or form can good or evil be winning. God is outside of creation itself, everything you witness was created that moment for you.

Open your mind young padewan.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You are absolutely correct!!!! Satan is winning, just as he was in the days of Lot and of Noah. But, it's not over yet.

Do not be deceived, God will not be mocked

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

I always find it hilarious how religious people make there religion sound like it's nothing more then a game played by their god and the devil. Why does god treat his creations like pawns in your religion?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

unless godsus is really satan,,, remember the wolf and the sheep,,,

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by sulaw

Was just trying to point out that christians believe if you don't believe in Jesus you will burn forever. Looks like 48% of the world's population right now will go to hell. (Showing how idiotic their logic is). I'm not religious at all I don't believe in Hell or heaven.

But, Jesus died for everyone!

I guess the 48 plus% is just acceptable collateral damage.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

reply to post by sulaw

I thought He died for everyone who believes

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So your saying 52% of the world is Christian in some way shape or form, o.k., now lets look at how many of those so called Christians will actually inherit the kingdom of God. There are many of these Christians that are one way in public but behind the scenes still practice and engage in devilish activity, yet they still engage in bible study and go to church every Sunday and put up a certain facade to hide there true intentions and lifestyle. Yes we are all sinners and even those which are reborn still battle on a daily basis urges and feelings that are contrary to the Gospel. Our souls are at war and being righteous and a good God fearing Christian is the only way to avoid damnation. I will give two example of two very different types of Christians and I want you to tell me which one of these is most likely to inherit life eternal in the kingdom of Jehovah God Almighty.

Christian #1

Attends church every Sunday, conducts bible studies, and everything this person does in life is in accordance to God. He is charitable, generous, kind, loving , and honest. Helps anyone anytime he has a chance to. There is only one catch the first half of this persons life he was a serial child molester / murderer, yet this is just that ... the past. While in prison he sees the error of his ways and completely handed his life over to God.

Christian # 2

Does everything the first does but in secret is envious of his brothers and sisters in the congregation, abuses his kids, cheats on wife and taxes, and engages in questionable sexual activity with both men and women. He still attends church every Sunday and conducts bible studies and at work he reads his bible during lunch break and calls himself born again. Does this person make it to heaven JUST BECAUSE HE "BELIEVES" IN CHRIST? Really, then ask yourself this question... Did Jesus practice any of this. Don't think so.

My point being just because you preach the Gospel and call yourself Christian does not mean in any way shape or form that your in Gods favor. WE are all sinners nobody is perfect, but when you decide to devote your life to God and the Gospel of Jesus Christ you have to go all in or nothing.

JESUS WILL NOT SAVE HALF CHRISTIANS from the wrath of Jehovah the Almighty. Our souls are at war with themselves and you better believe that at the current moment Lucifer aka Satan the Devil is wining the battle for the souls of mankind. I will leave you with this quote from the good book.

Matthew 7 verse 13 - 15

13 "Go in through the narrow gate; because broad and spacious is the road to destruction, and many are the ones going in through it, 14 whereas narrow is the gate and road the leads to eternal life, and few are the ones who find it.. 15 Be on the watch for false prophets that come to you as ravenous wolves in sheeps clothing"

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

reply to post by sulaw

Everyone who believes what? The Bible? Aye, there's the rub!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

So only Christians will make it to "heaven"?

Just because one accepts a label, doesn't make said person holy... or even on the right path for that matter...

All will be saved anyways... but not everyone will be happy with the end result

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Satan is beating God at his own game...,
Even Hitler thought the same at certain point in time.

But in the end he lost the battle, because, because stages cannot be skipped..

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

reply to post by sulaw

Everyone who believes what? The Bible? Aye, there's the rub!

No not the Bible! You do realize there was no such thing as a "Bible" for the majority of the existence of mankind. So, I don't see the "rub".

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There is no satan.
Creational construct based on FREE WILL...'game' ensues from origami exercises in misunderstanding the process...

Å99

new topics

top topics

join