It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Important question for you !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hey ATS I have noticed something rather profound, and I have a very specific question I want to ask, and I don't feel to eloborate on it at all ? I feel this is the place to ask this !

Here it is.

What I see, creates me doing something in real time, and "zzzzzz"

What does this mean ?

Please U2U me

Sacri

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

You're going to have to elaborate. Otherwise, we can't help you.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

What I see, creates me doing something in real time, and "zzzzzz"

If you that you mean you fall asleep suddenly in the middle of the day, then maybe you have whats called "Narcolepsy".

But like another poster said, we need more information.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The best way I can explain this is.

Sometimes whilst going astral, once I have left my body and after hearing the bees I then get to a point where I hear more of a buzzing cricket/bird sound, and I am vibrating so intensely that I get to a point of realization, and once im at that point my body will get up and move around in a very particular pattern.

Anyone that has felt the vortex of energy will understand what pattern I am explaining.

I literally have no control over this and whenever this happens, I don't realize ive done it until my body is back to where it started.

So for example if im in bed I will get up and "jut" around the room and return to my orginal position, the more times this happens the bigger space I cover. After about six times of doing this. The vortex becomes so intense ive shattered crystals around me and affected objects around my body pillows books ect get flung around

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

Set up a camera. Record what is happening, especially if this is a recurring incident. Post it on the internet. Link the video on ATS. That would help us help you in figuring out exactly what is going on.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Study Abduction and you see it there.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
reply to post by Sacri

Set up a camera. Record what is happening, especially if this is a recurring incident. Post it on the internet. Link the video on ATS. That would help us help you in figuring out exactly what is going on.

Good idea I will set up a recorder today after work and try and capture it

Care to elaborate on why you think this is an abduction ? I fail too see how it could be

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

I personally don't think it's abduction related, but if you catch an alien abduction on cam then you'd be the first person to actually catch a real true abduction on cam.

I was wondering if you were observing your body doing this while you were outside of your body "astrally" if you will? If so, then the camera will catch the exact movements your body is making, and any subsequent spontaneous crystal shattering, and objects being moved/thrown about. It would help you at least narrow down whether your body was doing the throwing/moving, or if there were other invisible forces/energies doing it. And the patterns of movement can be studied, and analyzed.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
...sorry double post.

edit on 23-5-2013 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
reply to post by Sacri

I personally don't think it's abduction related, but if you catch an alien abduction on cam then you'd be the first person to actually catch a real true abduction on cam.

I was wondering if you were observing your body doing this while you were outside of your body "astrally" if you will? If so, then the camera will catch the exact movements your body is making, and any subsequent spontaneous crystal shattering, and objects being moved/thrown about. It would help you at least narrow down whether your body was doing the throwing/moving, or if there were other invisible forces/energies doing it. And the patterns of movement can be studied, and analyzed.

This is a good idea, and fairly easy to do.

new topics

top topics

join