It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the flu shot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
im a 19 year old college student and i recently got a job at a hospital part time (even though i want to be a teacher not a doctor.)working in the patient registration department in the ER because i found out they pay pretty decent money. since i will be around very sick patients i qualified for a flu shot. i went and got one and ever since i got it i have been feeling really wierd. my parents have always had me get the flu shots every year and ive never felt like this before. my right arm which is the one i got the shot in is very sore. which i know is normal. even though i got it on monday. but i have been getting really bad aching pains in my right leg as well. i haven't injured it or bumped it into anything. it is just the same aching pain that the arm i got the shot in it has. i also have been feeling really light headed lately as well. all in all i just feel really funny. and since i have been getting the flu shots since i was very young i was surprised when i started feeling like this. so does anyone here know of why i might be feeling this way or has anyone who has had the shot had any symptoms that you wouldnt expect from this shot?

thanks a bunch.
digitalgrl

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
There are some conditions which can occur after one receives an immunization, even for measles, rabies, etc.

Postimmunization encephalitis can occur, for one, so I urge you to
see your doctor immediately.

new topics

join