It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Parliament member: The Banking system is a criminal scandal!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well, it's a bit obvious to anyone who cares to look.
Great for UKIP and their (relative) success in the last UK elections.
This guy is fine but Nigel Farage is the king of calling BS on the EU and the global banking system.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
reply to post by ElOmen

We should all march with handcuffs and let them know that the people will no longer put up with such corruption.

That would be great if the people would do it. The unfortunate part is not only will the people not do but the banks have long since bought off the politicians, judges and attorneys. The very ones that could put an end to it with a simple stroke of a pen.

You see, robbing the people and the nations via various banking schemes pays well, quite well in fact. With just a small amount of the plunder it is easy to insure that the right people see nothing, know nothing and hear nothing when it comes time to do something.

It is too late to be left to the people, the laws are there to protect the few
criminals from the many now.

Speaking only as a yank--- as I understand it our Constitution originally specified
four hanging offenses: treason, espionage, murder and counterfeiting.
It looks like the American people were taught well where the football IS.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Kings and Emperors of the past have nothing on the filthy rich of today. Those who manipulate the monetary system to fulfill their own greedy needs. They jet around the world and have no country to show allegiance to. They get away with robbery and murder and rarely suffer any consequences. Decadence and excess, while most of the world struggles through another day.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
My favourite Farage blast - youtu.be...

Sorry, not really relevant to the main post.
edit on 23-5-2013 by MultipleFelon because: Half asleep

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

The entire system is a sham, not just the economic system. Everything is ass backwards and most people are living a delusion! It is such a shame! I try and try to tell everyone, but I don't win many friends for it! lol

For instance, tax = theft, there are no 2 ways about it! And guess what... Theft is already against the law!

Murder is against the law too but gov can make a "pre-emptive strike"!

Torture is also against the law but gov can crack on with that aswell...

This is why I have forgotten about the law now, now I use morals, it makes the world much easier to understand and puts things into their proper context because gov can't write morals! lol

Oh and how about this... gov = terrorist's... I don't say this lightly and I mean it whole heartedly! Afterall I did not write the definition! But by the very definition gov are terrorists! "pay us tax... OR ELSE" "Don't take certain substances OR ELSE" Everything they do is based on coersion and violence! Yet we pretend we are a civilized society!

I just hope that one day I can live to see real justice and real freedom, or at least I can win it for my children!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

OH LOOK SOME RANDOM GUY STOOD UP AND SAID SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL, HE'S A POLITICIAN SO IT MUST BE 100% TRUE AND PROOF OF A GREAT CONSPIRACY AFTER ALL POLITICIANS WOULDN'T LIE TO US OR EXAGGERATE OR JUST SHARE AN UNSUBSTANTIATED PERSONAL OPINION WOULD THEY???!!

/facepalm

Once again we see a posters attacking the messenger and not the message itself. I have been noticing this trend for some time and I think it shows apathy of the mind.

Also all caps.
How arrogant can ya get.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

OH LOOK SOME RANDOM GUY STOOD UP AND SAID SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL, HE'S A POLITICIAN SO IT MUST BE 100% TRUE AND PROOF OF A GREAT CONSPIRACY AFTER ALL POLITICIANS WOULDN'T LIE TO US OR EXAGGERATE OR JUST SHARE AN UNSUBSTANTIATED PERSONAL OPINION WOULD THEY???!!

/facepalm

Once again we see a posters attacking the messenger and not the message itself. I have been noticing this trend for some time and I think it shows apathy of the mind.

Also all caps.
How arrogant can ya get.

Hey come on, be fair... He had a quiet facepalm! lmao...

It really is sad to see people so confused and so indoctrinated but we were all there to some degree once right? It is hard to remember that sometimes. All we can do is keep banging away untill they finally open the door of their mind! It WILL happen eventually, we just gotta bang louder, though perhaps not as loud as the poster above! lol

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

As soon as I read your thread title, I knew it would be a UKIP member. Unfortunately, these guys are a drop in the ocean. S+F.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
It's such a shame that UKIP has so many retards within their ranks as this man talks total sense, at least in this instance he does.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

unfortunately, the speech was not greeted with much applause. Just one or two shy ones.

Sad moment. Guys like this are loners...he will never be taken seriously.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

He just signed his own death certificate.

Watch out for another suicide!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pinkbirdatabase

20-30 years ago...perhaps.

Today they have a much better strategy...

Simply ignore him and make him look like a communist loving conspiracy nut. That should suffice...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Troll much? As anybody who has done even the slightest bit of research knows what this minister said is true. What is shocking is he actually said it. Your entire comment is juvenile.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I dont even need to bother watching the video..Because my spidey sense tells me this guy is most likley a millionaire, more likely a multi millionaire. If he made his money through working as an investment banker, then he is part of the problem and that alone means he acquired his disproportionate wealth through the dishonest industry he is making noises about...He is only saying those "right noises" because he knows its currently popular to do so, with the sheeple...that's why I am quite saddened to see a thread promoting yet another full of BS politician as the solution...like i said you should not even have to look hard at him to see what he is and why he is saying what he's saying.

UKIP is all about money, or are people to slow on the uptake here to see the blatantly obvious. I mean lots of working class guys called Godfrey ...not in the UK, its a middle class name, which comes with a middle class attitude, call me someone who stereotypes people, fine I AM because it's true 90% of the time... These guys may even be the worst political party of the lot, because I can smell them so easily from here, and they reek of money, and all things concerned with money, mainly their own business interests. So go ahead and vote for them, I mean the country is in the toilet anyhow and no politician can or wants to fix it anyway...they are all in it for themselves..but UKIP may be the most blatantly obvious of the lot.
edit on 24-5-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Guess what I was right...except he is even worse than I guessed. Make sure you read it all the way through. It's a good laugh, wow this guy would be so much better for the UK.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

pure awesomeness!

thank you

lets share this one

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

/facepalm

You have to be the most arrogant, uneducated and delusional member here on ATS when it comes to the banking system. Why could you not research the guy in the OP before making such nonsense? Really?

To the others, there was a program on here in the UK a few nights a go about the Rothschilds and how they claim to be " struggling with money "
I think It would be on Iplayer but it wont play in the USA Im afraid, it may be on youtube though?

Spiro

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
who OWNS this company? Peter Kershaw provides the answer in "Economic Solutions" where he lists the ten primary shareholders in the Federal Reserve banking system.

1) The Rothschild Family - London 2) The Rothschild Family - Berlin 3) The Lazard Brothers - Paris 4) Israel Seiff - Italy 5) Kuhn-Loeb Company - Germany 6) The Warburgs - Amsterdam 7) The Warburgs - Hamburg 8) Lehman Brothers - New York 9) Goldman & Sachs - New York 10) The Rockefeller Family - New York
Now I don't know about you, but something is terribly wrong with this situation. Namely, don't we live in AMERICA? If so, why are seven of the top ten stockholders located in FOREIGN countries? That's 70%! To further convey how screwed-up this system is, Jim Marrs provides the following data in his phenomenal book, "Rule By Secrecy.
" He says that the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which undeniably controls the other eleven Federal Reserve branches, is essentially controlled by two financial institutions:
1) Chase-Manhattan (controlled by the Rockefellers) - 6,389,445 shares - 32.
3%
2) Citbank - 4,051,851 shares - 20.
5%
Thus, these two entities control nearly 53% of the New York Federal Reserve Bank. Doesn't that boggle your mind? Now, considering how many trillions of dollars are involved here, and how the bankers are WAY above our "selected" officials in Washington, D.C., do you think the above-listed banks and families have an inordinate amount of say-so in how our country is being run? The answer is blindingly apparent.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Fiat currency itself is not the problem. It is who issues it!

Quantative easing is not counterfeighting. It is a bailout to big business that should not happen under capitalism. In capitalism you either make it out on your own or you go under. There should be no "too big to fail".

If the central bank is private it means certain individuals are above the government and thus corrupt/pervert everything below them. They can issue as much or as little as they want. They can bribe government officials by depositing money in secret bank accounts. They can control the narcotics market and launder the dirty money via various methods. They can basically do whatever they want with no accountability. They also have a tendency to promote war.

In short fiat curency issued by private central banks is usury and treason! The central bank should be public as it was/is in communist countries. Further there should be no commerical banking industry. The issuance and lending of currency should be a government monopoly. Commercial bankers have a tendency to rise up and challenge government all the time. They are of the masonic breed!

It is interesting though that people in government, especially at the EU level, have started talking about central banking. Someone needed to do so a long time ago, but better late than never. Good for him and everyone else!
edit on 24/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Where does the money come from?
We all know that the Federal Reserve CORPORATION prints money - then loans it, at interest, to our government. But wait until you see what a total scam this process is. But before we get to the meat of this issue, let's remember one thing about the very essence of banking - primarily that money should have some type of standard upon which its value is based.

So, with that in mind, let's look at how money is actually created, and at what cost. If the Federal Reserve wants to print 1,000 one-hundred ($100) bills, their total cost for ink, paper, plates, labor, etc. would be approximately $23.00 (according to Davvy Kidd in "Why A Bankrupt America"). Now, if you do the math, the total cost of 10,000 bills would be $230.00 ($.023 x 10,000). But, and here's the catch - 10,000 $100 bills equals $1,000,000! So, the Federal Reserve can "create" a million dollars, then LEND it to the U.S. Government (with interest) for a total cost of $230.
00! That's not a bad deal, huh!
The banking industry calls this process "seignorage." I call it outright THEFT. Why? Well, regardless of the immense profit margin ($1,000,000 for $230), plus the huge interest payments, our government then needs to STEAL the American people's money to payoff their debts via a Mob-like agency called the IRS. So the bankers steal from the government, then the government turns around and steals from the people. I'm no genius, but who do you think is getting screwed in this process? US - the people at the bottom rung of the ladder.

What's worse is that - now catch your breath - there's NO MORE gold left in Fort Knox! It's all gone. In other words, the GOLD STANDARD that our financial system was based upon is now an illusion. We can't convert our money into gold --- only other currency. The entire underlying basis for our money is now a lie - a sham. The Federal Reserve has become so arrogant that they've become a literal MONEY MAKING MACHINE, creating currency out of thin air! So that's where the Fed gets their money - they literally make it, then lend it to us so they can make even MORE money off of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join