It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are digitally manipulating photos and video to make it look like the man has bloody hands!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Hm...

I do not know what to think about this.. Staged event. I tend to lean towards it not being one. All I know is that an attack like this gives the government and media huge power over the masses and what they think. I even had a friend post on a social network site this morning say:
'Terrorists going sick in london dirty [snip] just [snip] nuke iraq' -

I was shocked. Such an ignorant post..! Unbelievable..

Whether it was an elaborate hoax staged by the government or not, someone was still killed. That someone will have been a friend, son, brother, husband and maybe even a dad. So my sympathies and warm feelings lay with the family..

However.. After watching the OP video I went on youtube to see if I could figure it out.. I did find these 2 videos - but it is seemingly very difficult to find the original unedited video...

This was uploaded by ViralNewsHQ video from ITN - pause at 43 seconds..

Second video

This was uploaded by sealightfilms video from SkyNews - pause at 29 seconds..

Now I took a screenshot of each video at these moments. And I have to say there certainly seems to be a difference between the colour of the man's hands.
Please correct me if I am wrong as I do not know much about digital manipulation. The difference could just be resolution problems or light or whatever. But there is a difference...

Picture stilled from ITN video..

Still picture from The Sun in video from Sky..

And here is another picture from The Sun..

His hands do not look nearly as bloody as in the video on ITN. Now whether that is because of digital manipulation or not. I am not sure it is out of my remit of knowledge.. So could someone provide an explanation...

Even Googling 'woolwich attacker' I found many of the pictures show him with hands of a few different shades of red/orange and even his hands looking an ok colour. I dont know its all too weird..

I am hoping I am wrong.....!

BTW why can't the media just document how things really are for a change..!
edit on 23-5-2013 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/5/13 by masqua because: Censor circumvention removed.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I dont know about this one to me the color of the back of his hands dont match the color of his face although i know thats not impossible its just a little suspect

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

These supposed "crazed" attackers were so "out of their minds" that they engaged in some normal polite conversation after the fact:

"These two guys were crazed. They were just not there. They were just animals."

Ok.

Afterward, the men appeared to want to be filmed, with one of the attackers going over to a bus and asking people to take photos of him as if he wanted to be on TV.

Thats weird.

Then, a man with a cleaver and knife in his bloody hands "came straight to me (and) said, 'No, no, no, it's cool. I just want to talk to you.'"

Thats completely normal.

source

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hmm....

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox
People you gotta start questioning everything...

No you don't. Media reports are by far more accurate than the speculation on this site.
You gave a fine example of that.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This is such a poor job of CGI, it's laughable. His hands change color throughout the various videos. The watch he's wearing is shiny with no blood on it yet in some of the video pics, the red goes all the way up to his sleeve. In another shot, his left hand goes from red to brown back to red. Come on! What are they trying to pull here?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

Originally posted by beatbox
People you gotta start questioning everything...

No you don't. Media reports are by far more accurate than the speculation on this site.
You gave a fine example of that.

So you swallow everything MSM shoves down your throat? No wonder we as a society, are in the state we're in. Just like sheep...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Few thoughts I had yesterday after first seeing and hearing of it. Why was there lots of witnesses standing around, staying in the area near that unpredictable killer, some tweeting the incident as it was happening? I would think most or a good percentage of them would run and scatter in fear. These guys look pretty fit and not small in stature by any means not to mention being in psycho mode at the moment. His clothes also would have at least a smear mark or two if one has been hacking away at a body or at least an area that would be heavily stained if not all bloodied up with spots of blood because the victim was a soldier and had to put up some kind of a fight or struggle. You see boxers trunks get all bloodied up thats just from a bloody nose, cut eyes and maybe a busted lip. And the blood color looked altered in some way to me right away. It was like to consistant over his whole hands. It looked to bright like food coloring and you would think it would look darker almost black sometimes after some time for the blood to dry and settle.

I'm thinking this was a drug related killing turned and twisted for other agendas, cause or interests. The victim was either mistaken for someone else, targeted because he's not from the area, or he was involved with drugs. Isnt that a bad gang and drug infested neighborhood? The perps look and sound like they are drugged up rambling incoherently.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Here is a question for you.

Not a drop of blood on his clothing. Why is that?

Also, why were bystanders laying down next to the "body" and taking pictures???????

edit:

You can see a trio of women. One lays down near the body while another snaps a picture. Not a drop of blood on the woman who lies down by the way.

Taking pictures of a dead body???

edit on 23-5-2013 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
wow, another case of media manipulation....what is to believe anymore..

and did anybody see the lady in the blue coat walk right by the guy with the knives like nothing happend??!? i mean she almost walks into the guy ...weird

edit on 23-5-2013 by clearmind because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

What makes you think these things need rules ??

The whole idea that people are now forced or feel like automatically debunking the official media stories, is because this is how they must react, seeing as they care about these stories.

The media has played the what if this , what if that, and now people have joined in, which was very LIKELY the plan all along.

I find it even more hilarious that now you and winofiend are complaining that people are doing what they have been programmed to do, and you are noticing a disturbing trend.

My point is, why do you even care, it is not like you would EVER know the real full truth anyways, why bother trying to think that some kind of "normal" madmen exist, as opposed to the "conspiratorial against normal" other madmen you would rather be victimized by.

Anything goes, you all are just taking sides, being divided, and making useless statements after the fact , in a society that FLAT OUT, has been shaped to be just like it is.

The poor sheep who point out something wrong are now even offending you wtf, time to burn it all down huh !

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

How do you know that?

there's certainly no blood obvious - but that is just perception - if you don't have the clothes in front of you to examine then how can you make that statement with any certainty?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You gotta know people that no 2 tv's, monitors, videos, led's have the exact same color right? There are so many varients on red...go to a appliance store. Look at all the color differences in the different types of sets and computers.
Digital, analog, blue-ray, 3-d, led, plasma.

Making this assumption by sitting in your bedrooms watching only your ipads, phones, laptops, of LED screens...and ONLY those...is stupid.

Watch ten different sets...then and get back to me.

edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
I suppose it is possible then to digitally remove the blood from his hands in a video as well....

It is possible and the movie makers do do it. Like in one movie I saw, an actor had a surgery scar, appendix probably, and in one shot, it was there, and the other one, it was airbrushed out. If they can pixellate mouths and privates for censorship purposes they can airbrush hands.

But the bloody hand thing, that is a side effect of cutting throats. The term "blood on one's hands" well that's describing something that actually happens. Even surgeons have bloody hands when they do cutting. It's a fact of nature, that killers leave bloody evidence after they kill, so much that military assassins get trained how to direct their efforts so they don't get blood on themselves when they break into places and ambush their targets.

The jugular. That killer went for it. Lot's of blood. Try to look at it like a medical person so you won't get too squeamish.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

How do you know that?

there's certainly no blood obvious - but that is just perception - if you don't have the clothes in front of you to examine then how can you make that statement with any certainty?

Have you ever seen pictures of someone after they killed a person? Especially with a blade? I have.. they don't have bloody hands and their clothing, face, hat, pants are all pristine.

I could easily give you a link to some examples but I don't believe that is allowed. I'm sure you can find some. But take a look at the video. Does that man look like he just almost beheaded someone??

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

as I said - how can you be sure that the clothing is "pristine"?

It is dark, and isn't like blood is going to contrast on it.

I think you are leaping to conclusions that you cannot actually justify - you do NOT know that there is no blood on the clothing at all.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by DerekJR321

as I said - how can you be sure that the clothing is "pristine"?

It is dark, and isn't like blood is going to contrast on it.

I think you are leaping to conclusions that you cannot actually justify - you do NOT know that there is no blood on the clothing at all.

Fair enough. There is no blood on his face. Spurting naturally occurs with neck cuts. What about the manipulation of the blood on the hands? This is all normal to you?

Maybe I am just shocked that this happened, and everyone around there just stood around and acted as nothing happened. These men stood around waiting for over 20 minutes. Isn't there a barracks right down the road from this place?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Did I do something to offend you personally? Your response is directly personal in nature and beyond what can be missed that way? I'll keep it out of that realm beyond that mere curiosity though.

What I've said I object to are the gore ghouls that seek every bloody picture to pour over and dissect by small degree. The Boston Bombing was among the worst I've really seen for the ghoulishness, although it's one of the more gory for media released footage too, by unique positioning of cameras and the nature of the event it happened at. This latest one strikes me as ghoulish beyond the norm because there can't even be any doubt as to what happened, who did it or generally why in the beheading...given how those who did it, seemed happy to tell the world about it.

Still, everyone has every right to their opinion...and I have my right to mine. It might disagree and sometimes with enthusiasm...but then, many take just as much effort disagreeing right back. It's a give and take thing....when ghoulishness isn't added, anyway. Just my thoughts and I'm sorry if it came across as differently as it appears to have.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Fair enough. There is no blood on his face. Spurting naturally occurs with neck cuts. What about the manipulation of the blood on the hands? This is all normal to you?

I looked at the side-by side images in the video and couldn't see any difference at all - my eyesight isn't what is was, but it isn't bad - I don't have any need to wear correction, but honestly I have no idea what the issue is.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The video has been debunked (of the non-bloodied hands)...I think

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join