It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Alex Jones Pushed Oklahoma "Weather Weapon" Theory, Drudge Continues To Promote Him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I always take everything Alex Jones says into consideration. Sometimes I get the feeling that maybe he is in cahoots with the powers that be and he spotlights every possible conspiracy theory with a mix of true and untrue. He acts ridiculous and is embarrassing to the rational, logical skeptics out there.This basically makes it almost impossible to sift through and know what is the truth and what isn't, what matters and what doesn't.

In regard to this tornado I do not believe it is anything special. The area that it hit is one of the areas that is in the tornado zone in the United States. Now if there was a F5 tornado in Hawaii or Alaska I would be skeptical and wonder what is going on.

When you live in certain areas of the United States if you don't have a tornado shelter you are a fool. I used to live in the most tornado prone area of Texas and we had three different tornadoes pass near us, one even ripped the roof off the neighbor's house. My father had also buried a metal dumpster and rigged it into a tornado shelter, something you have to be a fool not to do in certain areas.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
LolZ, Media Matters AND MSNBC.

Good sources.

Totally trustworthy.

edit on 23-5-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

The machine does not like AJ and will look for any excuse to bash him. AJ is human like everyone else and can make mistakes too you know. Gosh. Anyway I think that weather manipulation and chemtrails has SOME truth to it, but how much I know not.

Give the guy a break. At least he is 75% accurate whereas most msm is about 30%.

edit on 23/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
Alex is now accusing the "Man" of orchestrating the F5 tornado's!?

If you look at his deep connections to the Trilateral Commission you will understand why he said this.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I was listening to the show that day, They edited the audio to make it sound like he said that. I REPEAT HE NEVER SAID THAT!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Have no idea about the tornado but it really is no secret the weather can be controlled by not only the US but many other countries going back to atleast the 50's. I think there is even a UN Treaty that says its a no no.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
he didn't say any such thing..... anyone that listens to AJ knows he was just talking about that there are such things as 'Weather weapons' and that Govt has patents for them..... not that they were causing the recent tornadoes.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join