It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Alex Jones Pushed Oklahoma "Weather Weapon" Theory, Drudge Continues To Promote Him

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

After Alex Jones Pushed Oklahoma "Weather Weapon" Theory, Drudge Continues To Promote Him

mediamatters.org

"On May 21, Jones told a caller that the government has the ability to "create and steer groups of tornadoes" and that if people spotted helicopters and small aircraft "in and around the clouds, spraying and doing things" in Oklahoma, it could be evidence that a "weather weapon" was used."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Alex is now accusing the "Man" of orchestrating the F5 tornado's!?

I used to occasionally look at what Alex had to say about current and historic events just because he does bring an alternative view to topics but I think he's really lost is mind on this one. What on earth would cause the Powers at Be to produce a horrific event like this, and to drive the so called man made tornado's right into to elementary schools? Does he really think this is probable? Why would they do this when the government will now be spending upwards of a billion dollars to fix the place back up? Was to see how strong we should be building shelters? I think I had read where one school had a shelter, the other did not.
What Alex fails to recall (which I'm sure he knows. As far as overall intelligence, he seems pretty smart and well informed). Wind patterns in North America are fairly well defined. The winds, for the most part, come out of the northwest and sweep across the US and then are usually pushed back up to the northeast. usatoday30.usatoday.com...
Generally speaking, these patterns are fairly predictable and don't change much evident with the fact that this is the third tornado to hit this area over the last 10 or so years. This is how they determine where to place runways at airports. They will survey the winds for several years to capture the average wind direction before they place the concrete. This way, they can put the concrete in the direction the winds normally blow from so the airplanes can take-off and land into the wind.
For Alex to infer that the government some how "directs" these 200+ kts winds using helicopters and Cessna's is really a stretch. I'm not saying research into the possibility of somehow directing the storm so we may be able to some day "steer" a giant storm like this away from urban centers is not valuable but to intentionally cause super cells, the type that have the potential to generate large and destructive tornado's INTO urban centers is completely ludicrous.
Alex needs to re evaluate this type of thinking. It's really quite insane IMO.

mediamatters.org

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
AJ has had army weaponised weather experts on his show
One of them ran the US military cloud seeding ops in Vietnam
in 1968

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn

mediamatters.org

did you not see the IF in the OP?
obviously not.
Do you see what you just did there?
no?
try reading your post in the mirror

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Think about this for a second.

According to Jones, Obama has the ability to not only create tornadoes, but to control the intensity of them and also steer them.

But he can't even keep his staff in line?

Obama can create deadly city destroying storms, but can't do anything about his approval ratings?

It's pure insanity and only works if you half limited brain function.

Cloud seeding is not tornado growing. Alex will continue to get promoted by everyone because he is the poster child for the "lunatic truth seekers" that they wish we all were. He's being used to demonize us, truth seekers, patriots, gun rights advocates, you name it, Alex is at the front line demonizing us.

I've pretty much shut him out of my life at this point as he helped wake me up, to the point that I could see his BS for what it was. That said, does he support this armed march on DC? I bet he does.

Why?

Because sending a mob of angry gun toting people into the nations capitol will surely implode. Either they will do something stupid like shoot at a cop, or agents will infiltrate the group and do it for them.

Either way, I suspect he fully supports it. Remember that when your rights are taken away, you can thank Alex Jones and his rag tag bunch of douchebags for it. He isn't looking out for you, he isn't looking for answers, and he certainly doesn't give a crap about anything other than making money.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

AJ has had army weaponised weather experts on his show One of them ran the US military cloud seeding ops in Vietnam in 1968

cloud seeding is the act of adding aluminum particulate, or other "dirt" into clouds to help promote rainfall. It was used in 'Nam to turn the trails into deathtraps of mud.

Creating and steering tornadoes it does not.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Maddow attacking Jones

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn

I used to occasionally look at what Alex had to say about current and historic events just because he does bring an alternative view to topics but I think he's really lost is mind on this one. What on earth would cause the Powers at Be to produce a horrific event like this, and to drive the so called man made tornado's right into to elementary schools? Does he really think this is probable? Why would they do this when the government will now be spending upwards of a billion dollars to fix the place back up? Was to see how strong we should be building shelters? I think I had read where one school had a shelter, the other did not.
What Alex fails to recall (which I'm sure he knows. As far as overall intelligence, he seems pretty smart and well informed). Wind patterns in North America are fairly well defined. The winds, for the most part, come out of the northwest and sweep across the US and then are usually pushed back up to the northeast. usatoday30.usatoday.com...
Generally speaking, these patterns are fairly predictable and don't change much evident with the fact that this is the third tornado to hit this area over the last 10 or so years. This is how they determine where to place runways at airports. They will survey the winds for several years to capture the average wind direction before they place the concrete. This way, they can put the concrete in the direction the winds normally blow from so the airplanes can take-off and land into the wind.
For Alex to infer that the government some how "directs" these 200+ kts winds using helicopters and Cessna's is really a stretch. I'm not saying research into the possibility of somehow directing the storm so we may be able to some day "steer" a giant storm like this away from urban centers is not valuable but to intentionally cause super cells, the type that have the potential to generate large and destructive tornado's INTO urban centers is completely ludicrous.

mediamatters.org

Um just for startrs to "wag the dog" and take the attention off the national spotlight that is the IRS and other scandals going on right now.

"wag the dog" very good movie, and if you actually watch the movie then view the world you will see this kind of thing happening alot.

Every time a president or top level person in power gets in the poo, there is magically always some other event of equal or greater proportion to draw attention away from it.

Just my 2 cents, grain of salt and all that.......oh ya AJ is not really a good source, but the man does make a good point sometimes.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
the thing not being said here is that other countries have the HAARP style systems as well, and if it was something generated by a device, then it makes sense it would be a foriegn country. But then there are the treaties which state that these weather manipulators may not be used on foreign countries.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
the thing not being said here is that other countries have the HAARP style systems as well, and if it was something generated by a device, then it makes sense it would be a foriegn country. But then there are the treaties which state that these weather manipulators may not be used on foreign countries.

The problem with this whole idea is that HAARP does nothing to control the weather.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by corporation

Maddow attacking Jones? Lol

Listen, I think Maddow is a real nice guy, I really do, but I wouldn't trust either of them as far as I could throw them. Heck, Mr. Jones has more credibility than Mr. Maddow.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Something this reminded me of.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by truthermantwo

The problem with this whole idea is that HAARP does nothing to control the weather.

It actually can control the weather i wonder remember the storm under GW Bush?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Somehow they drew their power from me and if i am not mistaken that power is ripe for the taking now again just like before. I would say that from now through the end of summer the power source grows stronger and stronger.
It's not haarp. I thought it was but now i know better.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It was a tornado in oklahoma in May.

I dont understand the weather weapon people, if they wanted to destroy okc why is it still there?

Alex Jomes is an idiot and so is anyone else that thinks the government created a tornado to go through Moore Oklahoma..

I mean why Moore?

again its the heart of tornado ally in the middle of May

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
AJ has had army weaponised weather experts on his show
One of them ran the US military cloud seeding ops in Vietnam
in 1968

Are you saying you think this was a weather weapon?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Although I believe the Government can manipulate the weather, slightly. The Oklahoma tornando, was a Natural event occuring in tornado alley in the spring. I find it funny that Maddow was going, way out of her way to discredit Alex. I thought maddows arguement about stopping the Gov, from stockpiling ammo, was weak, and only really said to make alex look like a lone, conspiracy guy, but he's definetly not alone on the ammo topic.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Man poor Alex.

ya know im all for a good weather manipulation story . I even authored one . and I believe the government uses its in some way shape or form

But here in Oklahoma city you can see where the tornados will track. we have seem it 3 time you may 3,may 5, this week.

They almost all (like 90%+) track south or north around the city. im of the thinking this happens because of the heat generated by the city (and its a big city area wise) create a dome that pushes them away.

thats my crazy thinking anyways

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
reply to post by corporation

Maddow attacking Jones? Lol

Listen, I think Maddow is a real nice guy, I really do, but I wouldn't trust either of them as far as I could throw them. Heck, Mr. Jones has more credibility than Mr. Maddow.

You do realize it's Ms. Maddow.

She does look kind of "Butch".

However, that is no reason for "Gender Reassignment".

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So I looked into this a little bit, and threw on his radio show for a bit to see what he's saying and what's going on at his forum site.

He never said anything like it and was merely discussing that US Gov and many world Gov's have Weather Modification Tech which is on record as existing, but that Oklahoma is a long standing historical tornado alley spring time phenomenon and that all of this is being taken out of context and not what he said.

I'm neutral about him by the way, and now a lot of people at work that are discussing conspiracy and gov stuff because of him, hick and meat head types who other wise would never know about the stuff we talk about on ATS. SO for at least bringing these topics up for discussions, thumbs up.

But everything else, meh!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join