It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are seeing a SHTF playing out right now.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I live in an area of the UK called Beeston, Leeds - Its a poor area with a pretty high Muslim population, 2 of the London bombers came from my area and even the same school as me, so tensions have always been pretty high round here. But since last night things have gone mental. This Woolwhich incident has kicked something off good and proper. Last night it started with Facebook posts, arguing and fighting. Now its poured out into the streets with people attacking innocent Muslims & Mosques. Theres even Facebook status's about EDL & BNP walking about chanting racist bull#.

I posted this on my Facebook last night:

How many murders happen a day here? We see WHITE christian men, Black Rastafarian men, Chinese men, Indian men, Every kinda man stab the # out of people, murder their own families, rape their own children, shoot up strangers for a few grand - But their religion never gets brought into it, in fact it never even gets into the media half the time. But once its a Muslim..Well #, we'd here anything about a Muslim because the people who run this #, need to justify their killing of hundreds of thousands of innocent people in the Middle East, they need you to feel no compassion & think their society is #ed up just to keep raking in the billions made though contract which they stole from their land.

the divs who did this are clearly deranged, something Islam doesn't automatically make you.

And all the people saying they should get chucked out of the country - Think about what your saying. You're basically asking for the Gov to be able to kick anybody out of the county, it won't just be Muslims - it will be anybody they say is opposing their ideals - look up the real word Terrorist and where it came from, its basically anybody who opposes the Government of that country. Anything bad to say about the gov, kicked out or locked up, writing # on the internet you shouldn't? Kicked out or locked up.

This # runs deeper than most of you sheep think. if you really give a # then look into why our own #ing Government are letting this happen. Look into why we let everybody into our country. They want to generate this hate and your just feeding right into it.

Now, back to sleep you go.

This caused a huge argument between dozens of people, close friends & even a family members. I knew some people were ignorant but jeez, this dint half get them climbing out of the woodwork with their uneducated mass media conditioned opinion. I'v now deleted 3/4 of my Facebook & sticking with only talking to the people I actually socialize with, like minded individuals. I'm in total shock at some of the # that has been said, I can see these arguments pouring out to the real world when I see them - this # is just crazy, I can't believe how fast my opinion has changed on so many people I considered friends. Has anybody else been going through the same? I Live over 200 miles from Woolwhich but you'da thought I was bang right in the heart of where it happened.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

But see, that's the endgame, the fanatics want a religious war, and they know the majority of TRUE Muslims don't support any of the BS they are spouting, so the game becomes, make the average person scared to death of all Muslims, and better yet, get them in the streets actually attacking them.

No good will come from any of this.

A religion didn't behead that man, two insane and unstable people did.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

How many murders happen a day here? We see WHITE christian men, Black Rastafarian men, Chinese men, Indian men, Every kinda man stab the # out of people, murder their own families, rape their own children, shoot up strangers for a few grand - But their religion never gets brought into it,
The majority of murders (if not all) are not carried out in the name of religion are they... The killing in london yesterday was, they even chanted the name of their god while hacking him to death... Can't you see the difference or implications?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I will never fight with the sword, will you?

I hate religious intolerance. I lived in a Muslim community for years, pre Jihad. After that life got intolerable and people who once smiled at me stopped smiling.

But if members of your faith, in the name of your faith, do these horrid deeds in our homeland then we are bound to get a bit pissed off about it.

Keep your house in check in this country and things will get better for you. You are in Britain "Land of The Covenant". Islam will never win here. Please understand this.

The reason the media referenced Islam is because this brutal killer did. Seen???

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I wish a certain section of society would wake up and be more realistic. I think people should look at the person who committed the crime as an individual with a free will who chose to do something wrong

People need to look at others as individuals; and stop blaming a whole group... for what one or a few people have done wrong.

For instance if I was attacked by someone...should I blame the whole race they belong to...no...that is ridiculous and unrealistic.

In every religion, race, and belief systems...are the good and the bad in life; and those people are individuals; some chose to do right. some chose to do wrong. That is life.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I absolutely agree with you, Caladonea. Looking at people as individuals really does clear up a lot of confusion.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

The problem we come to in this case though, is the obvious one your not seeing.

Muslims are doing alot of bad things all over the world.

Yes these are of the "zealot" class, but they are also the only ones being vocal about it, the regular muslim types are mostly silent, meaning they either approve and dont participate, or they are scared to say anything because their leaders are also "zealot" class fanatics.

Case in point, IRAN.......need I say more?

Suadi Arabia....... ya same thing, GPS tracking women, women not allowed to drive cars etc.......just pathetic.

Iraq.....Aghanistan....i mean name a muslim country that isnt ran by idiots.

The religion does have members that are normal people, just like heavens gate probably had some regular folks that felt pressured into drinking the coolaid, and Jonestown....etc..

The truth as I see it, is that most muslims are pretty messed up, believing it is ok to persecute women, and deny them their rights, and allow men to do whatever they want to women, because women are property.

Please if i am wrong here, just point out which sect of the muslim relihion doesnt DEMAND women be properety of their fathers, and then their husbands after marriage.

The muslim community cannot not ever be considered by anyone with more than half a brain as being good, until a majority of it practices things that are good in day to day life.

Muslim=female slavery and persecution at all levels in all situations.

Even American muslims are not, or muslims in any western nation for that matter, are not immune to this idiocy, as evidenced by the honor killings of daughters for not marrying who their father told them etc........

I think your just slanted because you want to be PC, when in fact the muslims do alot of things that have been considered obviously messed up for the better part of a century in the rest of the world.

Just grow a pair and call a spade a spade, you will feel better, and the entire world will make alot more sense to you.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by n00bUK

I wish a certain section of society would wake up and be more realistic. I think people should look at the person who committed the crime as an individual with a free will who chose to do something wrong

People need to look at others as individuals; and stop blaming a whole group... for what one or a few people have done wrong.

For instance if I was attacked by someone...should I blame the whole race they belong to...no...that is ridiculous and unrealistic.

In every religion, race, and belief systems...are the good and the bad in life; and those people are individuals; some chose to do right. some chose to do wrong. That is life.

Wouldn't you agree that there is a group of fanatical Muslims, driven by fanatical Mullahs and Imams that broadcast the call for Jihad?

It definitely is wrong to blame a whole religion, just as we can't say that all Christians are at fault for the actions of a small group that pickets funerals spouting anti-homosexual hate speech.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

You're just being too reasonable. When people get fired up they don't like reasonable. They don't want to be settled down most times. Often both sides turn against you if you try to break up an argument using reasoning as your base.
edit on 23-5-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

reply to post by n00bUK

Wouldn't you agree that there is a group of fanatical Muslims, driven by fanatical Mullahs and Imams that broadcast the call for Jihad?

It definitely is wrong to blame a whole religion, just as we can't say that all Christians are at fault for the actions of a small group that pickets funerals spouting anti-homosexual hate speech.

When the entire problem is the reiligion and the upper echelons of it are telling people that it is what they should do, I would say it is fine to blame the entire religion, just like blaming christianity for the crusades is fine by me, even though most didnt participate, it was supported by most, and accepted by most.

I think everyone tryong to say islam is not to blame are just being too PC about it, when it is their religion that is driving them to do it, and their religious and countries leaders are telling them it is ok to do it, it is much larger a problem than the individual, thus more than just the individual should be held to account.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by n00bUK

The problem we come to in this case though, is the obvious one your not seeing.

Muslims are doing alot of bad things all over the world.

Yes these are of the "zealot" class, but they are also the only ones being vocal about it, the regular muslim types are mostly silent, meaning they either approve and dont participate, or they are scared to say anything because their leaders are also "zealot" class fanatics.

Case in point, IRAN.......need I say more?

Suadi Arabia....... ya same thing, GPS tracking women, women not allowed to drive cars etc.......just pathetic.

Iraq.....Aghanistan....i mean name a muslim country that isnt ran by idiots.

The religion does have members that are normal people, just like heavens gate probably had some regular folks that felt pressured into drinking the coolaid, and Jonestown....etc..

The truth as I see it, is that most muslims are pretty messed up, believing it is ok to persecute women, and deny them their rights, and allow men to do whatever they want to women, because women are property.

Please if i am wrong here, just point out which sect of the muslim relihion doesnt DEMAND women be properety of their fathers, and then their husbands after marriage.

The muslim community cannot not ever be considered by anyone with more than half a brain as being good, until a majority of it practices things that are good in day to day life.

Muslim=female slavery and persecution at all levels in all situations.

Even American muslims are not, or muslims in any western nation for that matter, are not immune to this idiocy, as evidenced by the honor killings of daughters for not marrying who their father told them etc........

I think your just slanted because you want to be PC, when in fact the muslims do alot of things that have been considered obviously messed up for the better part of a century in the rest of the world.

Just grow a pair and call a spade a spade, you will feel better, and the entire world will make alot more sense to you.

You are so right, plain and simple. I feel EXACTLY the same as you about it all.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

reply to post by n00bUK

These people are NOT acting individually. They are part of an active ARMY with an aim to conquer other lands.

Treat an individual as an individual. Treat a group as a group.

If there were a Christian cult declaring a Holy War of Blood I would slam them just the same! Luckily that is not written in The Book I love and treasure!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Agreed!!!!

It is easy, just apply logic, switch the word "muslim" for "Nazi" and see if you would feel the same way.

All "nazis" are not evil, it was only "hitler" that did this, so only "hitler" should be getting blamed for it.

All "muslims" are not evil, it was only "mohamad" that did this, so only "mohamad" should be getting blamed for it.

Am I the only one that sees this so clearly, well besides you and a few other folks?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Revolution9

Agreed!!!!

It is easy, just apply logic, switch the word "muslim" for "Nazi" and see if you would feel the same way.

All "nazis" are not evil, it was only "hitler" that did this, so only "hitler" should be getting blamed for it.

All "muslims" are not evil, it was only "mohamad" that did this, so only "mohamad" should be getting blamed for it.

Am I the only one that sees this so clearly, well besides you and a few other folks?

The good student will do as his master taught.

M told his followers to do stuff like this.

Christ never said go out and conquer with the sword. Christianity in book form teaches never to kill and to turn the other cheek when your enemy attacks.

Theorizing thus I would trust my thirteen year old daughter with Jesus, like the people trusted Him to bring Talitha back to life, but not M! Sorry, but that is the way I feel.

edit on 23-5-2013 by Revolution9 because: spelling.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If you want peace with Islam, all you have to do is say the following:

There is no god but ALLAH, and Mohammad is his prophet.

There you have it, the only true path to peace with Islam. That's all you have to do. As a Muslim, you will be at peace with the rest of the Muslim world...unless your a Shiite in a Sunni area, or a Sunni in a Shiite area, or a woman, or a homosexual.

Contributions to the religion of peace.

2013.05.22 (Moqur, Afghanistan) - A suicide bomber detonates at a busy market, wiping out four bystanders.
2013.05.22 (London, UK) - An off-duty soldier is hacked to death in the name of Allah by two Muslims.
2013.05.21 (Kirkuk, Iraq) - Holy warriors send razor-sharp shrapnel into patrons of a cattle market, taking out at least five.
2013.05.21 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Six people bleed to death when Mujahideen set off a bomb outside a cafe.
2013.05.21 (Abu Ghraib, Iraq) - Eleven people at a mosque bleed out following a bombing by Religion of Peace rivals.
2013.05.21 (Quetta, Pakistan) - A Sunni police officer deliberately kills a fellow officer for being a Shiite.

These are all FACTS. Look it up.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siberbat

There you have it, the only true path to peace with Islam. That's all you have to do. As a Muslim, you will be at peace with the rest of the Muslim world...unless your a Shiite in a Sunni area, or a Sunni in a Shiite area, or a woman, or a homosexual.

2013.05.22 (Moqur, Afghanistan) - A suicide bomber detonates at a busy market, wiping out four bystanders.
2013.05.22 (London, UK) - An off-duty soldier is hacked to death in the name of Allah by two Muslims.
2013.05.21 (Kirkuk, Iraq) - Holy warriors send razor-sharp shrapnel into patrons of a cattle market, taking out at least five.
2013.05.21 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Six people bleed to death when Mujahideen set off a bomb outside a cafe.
2013.05.21 (Abu Ghraib, Iraq) - Eleven people at a mosque bleed out following a bombing by Religion of Peace rivals.
2013.05.21 (Quetta, Pakistan) - A Sunni police officer deliberately kills a fellow officer for being a Shiite.

SSHHH!!! The PC crowd hates facts and stats, thats why none have responded to my comments about the truth of the matter, they know sound logic defeats talking points, and know they dont have anything to say that can counter what has been stated already.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siberbat

SSHHH!!! The PC crowd hates facts and stats, thats why none have responded to my comments about the truth of the matter, they know sound logic defeats talking points, and know they dont have anything to say that can counter what has been stated already.

Same problem here Amigo! "Deny ignorance" (except the bits that I can't deal with, just blank and shun those).

But then the unnoticed monster grows until it must be challenged!

Peace! Your thinking is sublime!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Thus far...I have read all our replies in this thread...and you do make a lot of sense. You have provided some (food for thought); people can learn from you; feel good about that.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Thus far...I have read all our replies in this thread...and you do make a lot of sense. You have provided some (food for thought); people can learn from you; feel good about that.

Thanks, I just hope that folks do not jump too far to the other side of the scale either though.

Because all crimes committed by muslims are not, and should not be viewed as "muslim" caused.

If they do though, I will once again chime back in with more unpopular ideas to combat those also.

Most folks are more than smart enough to see what the score is and dont jump too far either way. Some do and often they take some regular folks with them.

Either way, somtimes it was caused by a religion, others it was just done by someone who happened to be a muslim.

The important parts is to always try to see past ones own personal biases, we do all have them wether we want to admit it or not.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You equate fringe people of other religions (Christians, Rastafarians, Buddhists, Hindus) as doing the same sort of stuff. Unfortunately, the Quran justifies their behavior.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join